View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012

Blurb: My friends are mah power.
Send a message via AIM to Anixe

I'll try to keep this short.

But I see myself living on my own. I guess that's my nature. My pet cats and close family and friends are the ones I usually don't mind whenever I want to be alone. I've been asked out by some guys in the past, but I always turned them down because I just don't find myself needing a relationship. I suppose that's just my introverted self.

I plan on becoming both a Stage and Voice actress, so I'll be mostly busy with constantly job-hunting due to the nature of the business. Right now I'm in college, so I can't really be totally focused on such job hunts, but my persistence in school, I think, would reflect my work ethic in the future.

My parents are kind of icky on the choice I made to Major in Theatre Performance. My dad gives me all kinds of lectures, which in turn makes me wanna strangle something. I get that it is a very competitive and subjective field, but I am willing to try. After all, I've kind of already made myself an accomplished musician throughout school, so I know what it's like to be competitive.

But overall, that's how I see myself. Perhaps someday I can land that big role or job to set me on a good career. Who knows...

[In an exaggerated form, I'm going to be a cat lady and a starving artist. xD;]