View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015
Golden-Circle Lurker

Blurb: My kitties are doopy and floopy, and I love them!
Send a message via AIM to musigal Send a message via MSN to musigal Send a message via Yahoo to musigal

Dear Ocean Claus,

I never believed in Santa Claus because my parents didn't believe in lying to me, and I have a bad taste in my mouth about the whole concept of Santa. However, you, the Ocean, are real, and so I feel no qualms in sending you a letter trying to wheedle as much from you as I can. :V

How have I been a good girl this year? I rescued a homeless cat and gave her a forever home. I was not late paying bills or rent as promised. I made an effort to call my parents and initiate conversations with them so they feel loved. I supported my husband when he was feeling down on more times than I can remember. I completely organized my house and have kept it fairly well-kept since then. I have sponsored a boy in Peru by providing him with food and clothing and the opportunity to go to school. I have done well at my job, working my tail off into the night at home to get reports done on short notice, and my students have all made wonderful progress this year. I am patient. I am kind. I restrain myself from showing frustration.

Of course, this parade of self-lauding counteracts all of the things listed by making me boastful and proud and arrogant, so I shall hopefully offset that back to the positive by leaving you a plate of danishes and hot cocoa!

Merry Christmas!
musigal/Gloria