Thread: Pokemon
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007

^___^ thanks. here is a trick to fight the legendarys that your brother uses *note this is for dimond and pearl* Get a togipi at lvl 1 do not have it battle anything but keep it with you with a sooth bell on it for 3 days,*yes you have to play the game too* Go to the one sop where it's the bike highway *because in pokemon there are no cars in the game XD* Give it a back rub every day you can.Evolve it into togitic repeat process untill you get the Togikiss Aura spear it kills lengendarys like you wouldn't believe ^____^ that should help yeah it takes awhile but its worth it with everyone useing them ^_____^ How do I know this, because I a person who had a team of legendarys all die in one hit from it it was awsome ^___^ and the person who had it didn't cheat to max out the togikiss, in fact I think it's IV points where put in the wrong thing so even if you have a nature that doesn't fit a togikiss well in the type of attack you want to use it won't matter ^____^

Edit
------------------------
or use this giga impact (TM68)PP5 150 attack, 90% hit rate, in addition to damage the foe can not attack next turn ^____^ that's a sure way to make sure he doesn't do anything ^____^ pokemon with this move should have quick claw so he attacks first, before this I think pp max ups how many times you use it I forget or it's pp up whichever it's good to have as many as you can when fighting a leg ^___^ it's so cheap it's great XD