View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010

Blurb: Guh? Muh? Wuh? Zuh?!
Send a message via MSN to Seraphim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryyMiller View Post
I'm sorry, but there is no such thing. You need to be a good writer in order to know how to use language in the context of voices.
Yes, along with an understanding of logic, comedy, drama, social behaviors, normal human speech, timing, proper flow of the plot, etc. Being a good writer in an aspect of media and certain genres require a list of criteria to consider. Just because he's good in one niche which requires certain criteria to succeed, doesn't he is good in ALL. Good at making a web-comic, he is not. Now, is the web-comic series is bad? That has yet to be seen.

No one, and I mean absolutely no one has even said that the YGOTAS series is bad. It does has it's low points, but I'm sure those are because of a lack of interest at the time, personal reasons, or maybe he couldn't think of a better joke at the time.

Also, do you realize that what you just rhetorically asked has little relation to the meaning of what was typed by either Underling or I? And by extension, sound like a condescending ass? Do you get that I can mimic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRlol View Post
now you'v lost me.

You said that he can't convert his humour from the spoken to the written word.
what did you mean, if not that he isn't a funny writer (as in writing. duh.)

as for calling YGOTAS bad.. WTF? we both said that we think he is a GREAT writer (if you're reading this, LK, please ignor this ass-kissing, no need to boost your ego too much), so that remark makes no sense in its contex.
Drlol, my dear, you aren't helping anyone's argument, even your own.

Last edited by Seraphim; 06-09-2010 at 04:21 AM.