View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011
Administrator

Default I hate paperwork

The title of this post has nothing to do with anything, it's just the first thing that came to mind at this moment.

So for those of you living down under in Australia, you'll be moderately anxious to hear that I'll be flying out there (30 hour trip!) next Tuesday, touching down in Sydney on the Thursday afternoon. What happened to Wednesday? I like to think it went the same place as the Walt subplot in Lost. A pocket of subspace where forgotten plot threads go to die. Or maybe it's a time zone thing, who knows.

I've probably mentioned already, so I'll make this fast - SMASH! in Sydney is happening July 15th at the Sydney Convention Centre, and AVCon is happening July 22nd to the 24th at the Adelaide Convention Centre. Big up to those cons for bringing me over, I'm super thrilled - and for those of you fans attending, you'll be guaranteed to see some new material!

Also, I'd like to thank helixD for personally going to Anime Expo and promoting Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged like the trooper he is, as well as TeamFourStar's Takahata101 for braving the masses and performing endless Nappa/Dartz/Rower quotes.

So let's try and get a discussion happening, too. If you were to cast a Hollywood live action YGO movie, who would play the roles? I'd want Chris Parnell as Yami and Will Arnett as Kaiba. JUST SAYIN'.