View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009
Administrator

Default "So Brain, what are we gonna be doing THIS weekend?"

"The same thing we've been doing almost every weekend for the past month Pinky! GOING TO ANOTHER CONVENTION!"

Or thats at least how I would imagine the conversation would go if ReconDye and I were laboratory mice who's genes have been spliced right before Recon would hit me with a huge pencil for asking something so stupid.

Thats right, this weekend both of us along with TrainerBAM who worked on all the fantastic artwork you all witnessed in the Slavemas Christmas Special, The amazing and awesome rocktacular band The Megas who's amazing versions of songs from Mega Man 2 will rock your socks off! (I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't done so already!), and Snafu Dave will be decending upon Anime Expo in jolly ol' Los Angeles (funny, I thought that place got destroyed in the first Bayformers movie...) for the next four days with shirts to buy from our awesome store!
Look for the Snafu Comics booth and you will be sure to find us!

But the shirts we bring aren't just ANY shirts, oh no...
These are, not one but TWO completely brand new designs we will be shoving in your faces at Anime Expo this weekend!

First we have "My Voice Gives Me Super Strength!"

Front:

Back:

And not to let Tristan have all the glory (or any glory at all), in response we have "My Hair Allows Me To Defy Gravity!"

Front:

Back:

These two have been in the works for a long while now so I hope you will all enjoy them!
We will also have them on sale in the Online Store and at Otakon very soon so you will all get your fair shot at them both!

For those of you who do not know, the video system we've been using on the site for the videos called Revver has been giving us a lot of trouble for the past few months and thus is why you have not been seeing any of the newer episodes appear on the site as of late. We are working hard on finding a new option for the videos on the site as well as the itunes feed which Revver currently was supplying before it all started to freak out on us.
Until then I point you twards LK's youtube account where all the new episodes have been getting uploaded...

Also, here are some youtube embeds to the three newest YGO:TAS videos currently not on the site:

Episode 39:

Episode 40:

Episode 41:

Sorry about any confusion about the matter and we hope to have the problem fixed soonish!

I still have not packed for my trip out to LA tomorrow morning so with that all said, I must bid you all a fond farewell!
I hope to see a bunch of you guys at Anime Expo this weekend!

KROZE OUT!

They're Recon, they're Recon and the Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze Kroze...

NARF!