This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2008

Yes some of you might of seen this piece of crap before and LK made a reference to it as the ending joke in an episode but yesterday I found myself looking for something to watch and I found this movie one 3 TIMES IN A ROW ON 3 DIFFERENT CHANNELS!!!!!!!! now dont get me wrong I love nintendo and all of its creations (except for that freaking silver surfer game for the NES that game was horrible) but this is the most commercial movie Ive ever seen, it sucks so badly it makes me want to watch field of dreams (please dont get me started on that) but this movie "The Wizard" Is the most disgraceful thing I've ever seen.

If you guys want a run down of the plot heres where to read:

A small boy is dubbed mentally ill after his sister dies,she had always wanted to go to california so the kids hellbent on going there.He's sent to a mental home where his brother (that doesnt live with him cause his parents are divorsed and im pretty sure its his step brother) kidnaps him and tries to take him to california at a bus station they meet some retarded girl (cant remember her name) who apperently sucks at double dragon.They find out that Jimmy (the little kid) is amazing at double dragon even though everyone can tell that wasnt the actual game that was the intro and he was pressing random buttons, the girl challenges his to a game of double dragon seeing who can get the most points before dieing,(she was wagering her bus tickets to i dont know where) Jimmy kicks the crap out of her in points and wins,then the girl decides to team up with them to go to california, now lets just stop for a minute,First off where the hell are this girls parents do they even care that they're daughter is missing? Anyway Jimmys former father and older brother who both dont live with him go and see why jimmys in a home they find out that jimmys gone with the fathers son and a professional child bringer backer to parenter (wtf) has been hired to find jimmy the father finds out now hes set on finding him first.The kids find out about a huge nintendo tournament in california and decide to enter on there way there they meet a guy whos amazing at nintendo to i cant remember his name though jimmy leaves when he sees someone is better than him.then there at a hotel where the child finder finds the kids and the girl screams "AHHHHHH,HE TOUCHED MY BREAST!!!!!!!" making him a pedophile after they make it to california make the tourney and jimmy makes the finals,Now im not going to tell you the rest cause i dont want to spoil this piece of crap go watch it on youtube i have the whole thing favourited to torture my friends with it.

Suddenly I wanna buy NES games and ecsessories.
Old 01-01-2009

Blurb: Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

I have a shorter version.

"The Wizard" sucks because it's "The Wizard".
Old 01-02-2009

I thought it sounded crap after "A small boy is dubbed mentally ill after his sister dies", yeah very wizardy, I read the next sentence and I am evacuating from this topic now.