This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Serious Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010

Blurb: Failing at fail since 1990
Default "Crucifying" yourself online to attract attention

14-year-old Bieber lover takes on 4chan and JB Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4v9tfSCaHg

OMFG this guy is funny. If he didn't look serious it wouldn't be funny. This guy declares war on 4chan, on Bieber haters, and pretty much anybody who dares to oppose him. But I'm here to discuss the real implications of this video. So... what exactly are your thoughts on this? My view is this: He's done pretty much what other so-called Beliebers have done, which is shoot himself in the foot by attacking anybody who doesn't like Justin Bieber. What he's also done is to become the next Jessi Slaughter. I'm wondering if this is some macabre way of getting Internet fame, because with Jessi Slaughter she ended up with the shrinks anyway.

I guess what I am asking, what exactly goes into the mentality of people who so obvioulsy crucify themselves for a few paltry internet views or to project a certain view?

If this is in the wrong forum could it be moved?

Last edited by ggctuk; 10-10-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-10-2010

Send a message via AIM to TitanAura

Yeah I think this would fair better in the.... uh.... Music section I guess? Better yet, put it in the movie section in celebration of his upcoming 15 year autobiographical film. =_=
Old 10-10-2010

This thread straight out shouldn't exist. Nobody really cares about this kid, it's not even that funny, really. It'll all die down in a couple of days, with a possible random peak in popularity when he starts getting bullied or something.
Old 10-10-2010
Maka

Definite troll. The kid can't look directly at the camera because he knows he's going to laugh his ass off if he does.
Old 10-10-2010
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

I see this in same way see twilight, do I like JB, no not really, do I think he worth all the hate press gets, probably not, do I wish his obsessing haters would get off their computers and get a life, yes please......using him to insult people who have different opinion to you on music, especially when he is nothing to do with music in question is just plain dumb
Old 10-10-2010

Cobra

-sigh- This made me laugh, and then really sad.

Because this is a troll, but this kid is gonna get completely fucked over because of it.
Old 10-10-2010

Blurb: Failing at fail since 1990

At last count there are 47 pages of negative comments on that video. He responded with a video on another account mainly not understanding the shitstorm he's created.
Old 10-10-2010
Deputy Executive Assistant Moderator; Chimera Ant Queen; SallylamiGami; Leasee

Blurb: Happily married since 10/19/2013

I could only stomach watching about 30 seconds of that video.

Videos like this exist on YouTube all the time, and SO many people make responses to them and hate on the kids who make these videos.

So, to answer your question:

Quote:
I guess what I am asking, what exactly goes into the mentality of people who so obvioulsy crucify themselves for a few paltry internet views or to project a certain view?
I really have no idea. I can only guess that these children don't have enough parental supervision over the Internet and don't understand what it is they are doing by posting videos of themselves online. If the people making these videos are older and don't necessarily need parental supervision, then they're probably really immature and have poor people skills. But that's only an assumption.

Or, of course, they could be trolls.
Old 10-10-2010

Blurb: Omae wa mo shindeiru

oh look, another troll on the internet, oh look, he's insulting and provoking me.
I flame back.
he says he can hack.
nobody cares if he's trollin or serious anymore
personal army attacks
dox are found
another video appears saying either how their life is now ruined or how they cant be beat
/b/lackup arrives if video was the latter
final video of said camwhore becomes emotional and complains life is ruined
lulz are had

end scene

however i personally dont care, even if he's trollin he's so unbearable he should fail just out of the patheticness of everything that he is
Old 10-11-2010
Maka

What what what. He made a baw video?
Old 10-11-2010

Blurb: Omae wa mo shindeiru

im predicting what will happen
Old 10-11-2010

Blurb: See you in your dreams!

i wanna see him cry lol
Old 12-31-2010

Blurb: Nacho pizza... bring it >=]

I second that Xanadu lol, he probably sounds like a girl
Old 01-02-2011
BANNEDARCHER!

Location: From the United Kingdom I'm looking for him. I'm going to California~
Blurb: Fool!

Don't bump the old, pointless threads or we have to put them down more permanently.
Closed Thread