This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007

I'm in the middle of watching Fullmetal Alchemist and I have just finsihed watching xxxHolic ^_^
Old 07-18-2007

Right now i'm watching:

Bleach, at episode......93 i think (japanese)
Naruto, at episode........wait, i finished that series, now i'm on Shippuuden episode....... i forget (japanese)
FMA, finished the series, but still watching (English)
Inuyasha, Also finished..........i think.......Do they ever beat Naraku? The last episode i saw was when they get hammered on sake mist. XD (English)
MAR, IDK what episode i'm on, but it's a kick ass show so far! (English)
Zatch Bell, anyone care? (English)
Eureka 7, the most weird ass anime i've ever seen! Well, next to Zatch Bell... (English)

That's it...
Old 07-18-2007

Lucky Star
just finished dot.hack//ROOTs
Hitman Reborn!

and thats about it
Old 07-18-2007

I also started the RomeoXJuliet, but it really is just boring.
I guess I'm only watching it to finish what I started.

Not to mention Tybalt is hot.
Loved him in the play and love him in the anime ^.^

Also still watching Naruto Shippudden, Bleach, His and Her circumstances, and Devil May Cry, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Old 07-18-2007

Gundam Wing episode 15: To the Battlefield Antarctica

Or at least I'm trying to with the shitty loading vids ¬_¬'.
Old 07-18-2007

Blurb: Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

Other than some awkward phrasing ("strength from within"? What's wrong with heart energy?) Zatch Bell is not bad in English
Old 07-18-2007

Well, in light of the recent spoiler attack, I should be getting back into anime soon. Now the only problem is deciding which one I should rewatch; there are plenty in my collection I could do with watching again.
Old 07-18-2007

I've been watching a lot of Shin-chan and Tokko lately, since i stay up late at night. xP
I will watch The Melochony of Haruhi Suzumiya eventually, since it was a major hype at Anime Expo. Also any manga that i'm currently reading (which ish more than what i'm watching) that ish an anime.
Old 07-18-2007

Darker Than Black is a really good anime, but it subs too slow, and sometimes the files i dl wont work =(. Bleach is good, but right now its fillers, atleast its not as long as naruto fillers. Death note is good (i dont recommend it for people who get mad easily because of Raito's obsession of 'Judging' people -.-) Keroro gunso is a total comedy. Devil may cry is a real short anime (i heard its only 11 eps) but its really good,. History's Strongest Deciple is really lame but i'm addicted to it, )partly because i'm a martial artist myself. )
Old 07-18-2007

Fruit Baskets, Naruto, Bleach (Here and there), Elfen Lied (Actually I finished watching that, I just need to watch the OVAs), Trinity Blood and thats it.
Old 07-18-2007

Naruto, Zombie Loan, and Haruhi I watch when new episodes come out, but to past the time I watch... Cardcaptors. I can't find anything else good!! ;_; I heard of this one anime that was good (can't quite remember the name right now) so I might take a look at that. Too bad I finished Evangelion and FMA, otherwise I'd be watching those.

Also, I watch DBZ when it comes on, but I don't watch it online or anything.
Old 07-19-2007

The old Transformers series 8D I don't like anime all that much, especially not most of the newer ones. I watch Paranoia Agent though, it's weird.
Old 07-19-2007

currently i am watching Yu-Gi-Oh! on my pc >:) , and Gravitation And Hell Girl on tv :)
Old 07-19-2007

Naruto, Bleach, Prince of tennis (finished the japanese version), Mar, Hikaru no go (finished the japanese version), spiral, Negima, Trinity blood, blood puls. I think that's about it, there might be more names that I forgot that I to mention for my current list.
Old 07-19-2007

Still watching One Piece. Waitin' for the Funi dub.
*eats teh popcorn*
I just found a new one called Outlaw Star. I feel ashamed though because it was made over 10 years ago and it took me this long to find it. ^^;
Taking a break from Naruto. My brother's trying to get me into Bleach.
I've been thinking about trying the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; looks fun, and the Hare Hare Yukai is my current obsession.
Old 07-19-2007

I'm watching Death Note...I'm on episode 9 and it's fucking awesome...it has potential to be my favorite anime.
Old 07-19-2007

I just finished Nodame Cantible.. which was amazing.

Now I'm in the middle of Shounen Onmyouji. Aaand Perfect Girl Evolution has been licensed.. so I'm screwed. =
Old 07-19-2007

Old 07-19-2007

Code Geass, DN Angel(finished in japanese only half way done in english), Tsubasa, Saiyuki, Bleach, and I'm a huge FMA.
Old 07-19-2007

finished FMAi still need to see the movie and i like Case Closed but they don't air that show anymore, only on dvd. I watch Inuyasha when im waiting for FMA or Scrubs at midnight. waiting for the FUNimation dub of One Piece.
Old 07-19-2007

I finished a series called Jyu Oh Sei, I'm watching Kaze no Stigma right now (ep. 13), and I want to start a new series called Towards the Terra. I was in the middle of watching Death Note and Black Blood Brothers, but then they got licensed, so now I have to wait for them to come out in English to finish them T_T

And a random recommendation I have is Jigoku Shoujo. It's about a girl who drags people to hell. There are some weird horror scenes, and the 1st season is a bit repetitive until the end, but the animation is good. It got licensed too, so wait for it to come out in English in the fall.
Old 07-19-2007

Death Note.
Old 07-20-2007

Death note (before it ended)
naruto
bleach
devil may cry
slayers (great show)
Old 07-20-2007

Currently re-watching Yu-Gi-Oh!, thanks to YGO : TAS
And that's about the only one actually, can't wait for Avatar: Book 3, eventhough it's not an Anime =)
Old 07-20-2007

Bleach
Naruto
chobits
eureka seven(fav)
Devil may cry
man i wish i could watch more but my dl limit sux
Old 07-20-2007

Blurb: nan de hoohaa

yugioh gx[japanese version most of the time...ugh to the dub]
naruto shippuden[randomly]
Ouran High School Host Club
Old 07-20-2007

I like Bleach, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, MAR:Marchen Awakens Romance, InuYasha, and several other anime and manga. The only ones I hate so far are Ghost in the Shell (for being so boring), Yugioh (not LittleKuriboh's version, though), and 4KIDS One Piece (I don't need to say more, do I?).
Old 07-20-2007

Lucky Star
Nanatsuiro Drops
Sky Girls
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Negima!?
Romeo X Juliet
sola
Code Geass
Captain Harlock
Old 07-20-2007

Lucky Star
Haruhi Suzumiya (and over and over)
Keroro Gunsou
not a die-hard anime fan, but i like these a lot
Old 07-20-2007

Lucky Star
Haruhi Suzumiya English Dub (can't count how many times I've seen the Youtube subs, I'm working on that countless with the dub)
Hayate the Combat Bulter (found it the other day, seems hilarious)