This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2010
*this space for rent*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosVincent1 View Post
[ bat credit card ]
*shoots*
Old 10-24-2010
Not a Moderator

Blurb: KRILLIN!
Send a message via MSN to eternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosVincent1 View Post
[ bat credit card ]
Old 10-24-2010
Definitely Kim Jong Un; The Cryptkeeper

Blurb: PSN: animex75b Switch: SW-5941-0272-2331

-yawns-
Old 10-24-2010

Blurb: F**K DINOSAURS!!!

lol, Rodgers threw right to Jared Allen.
Old 10-24-2010
*this space for rent*

don't highlight this if you don't want to read some mediocre [ believe me, i'm not being humble it just isn't that good ] story i wrote for my english class. i'm posting it here because. that is a good enough reason.

He was not deformed; no, not really, it was more like his skin had rotted from the inside out, like rotten fruit, sat out in the sun to long. His proportions were perfect, nose long and straight. His eyes were a bewitching chestnut brown and his mouth full and beautiful. But his skin was shriveled and black, black since the day of his birth. He was a victim since he took his first breath.
My friend, my brother, a prisoner of his appearance, locked away in his own home shut off from the world. And, like his body, his mind became trapped in a spiraling depression. I saw him smile only the once, the day Cecilia came to our door.
Cecilia the sweet, the angel sent from heaven. Where most of us cry salted tears hers were sugar crystals, prisms of beauty. Her hair was white as snow, a startling contrast with my brothers lustrous midnight, a midnight which matched my own. Her eyes like pieces of morning sky were pale blue, her smile was always warm. She was my brother’s caretaker, his maid. We loved her like a sister. And she loved us.
It was October fifth the day my brother fell ill. I came home from school and met Cecelia at the door, crying her sugar tears.
“Cecelia! What is it?”
“Anthony, Anthony is sick. I just-I just don’t know what to do!” she sobbed.
“It is probably nothing. Just a cold, no need for you to cry.”
“It isn’t a cold, it can’t be!” my blood chilled at her words, she seemed so sure.
“How could you know?”
“I-I just know!”
It took me hours to calm her down. By that time I was pretty shaken myself. And true to Cecilia’s promise, it wasn’t just a cold. My brother sickened, his breathing grew ragged and strained. I wanted to call a doctor, but Cecilia didn’t want Anthony suffering the stares of the public. I couldn’t help but sympathize with that wish. His condition worsened every day. It was an unnatural virus.
Around the end of the first month of his illness, I began to suspect. There is no one thing I can point to and say “there, that is how I know it is poison” but rather a combination of things. The illness lasted for a very long time, he never coughed or sneezed, it was just his breathing and his headaches which grew worse and worse. It was so gradual, there was no fluctuation in the illness like normal sicknesses have. And then there was Cecilia. When he first fell ill, she stayed up all night pacing. I could hear her rhythmic footsteps from my bedroom, and when I got up to see what was wrong; I found her pacing in front of his door with a worried look glued to her face. She didn’t seem surprised when his condition worsened, or when he didn’t get better. Around the middle of the second month Anthony was ill I became convinced of my suspicions. Cecelia was going out and I offered to prepare dinner for my brother while she was gone.
“No!” she cried when I proposed this idea to her. “What I mean is, you…well, you can’t cook.” She blushed, whether out of embarrassment or shame I don’t know. “I’m sorry, but I so want Anthony to be happy, he is so kind to me and I love him like a brother, I want to do all I can for him. So please, wait until I get back? Then I can make both of you dinner.” I loved Cecelia, I still do, but I could not let her kill my only brother.
I didn’t want to kill her. More than that, I couldn’t kill her, not someone who I regarded as family. But I knew that I at least had to confront her about it, about everything. When my brother went to sleep that night, I crept up to Cecelia’s room. She lay on her bed, eyes staring up at the ceiling.
“So. Now is when you have chosen.”
“Cecelia, have you been poisoning Anthony?”
“Yes.” I was caught off guard only for a moment.
“Why?” I expected it to come out as a whisper or a command and was surprised at how emotionless that single important word sounded.
“For this.”
“This?”
“For you. So that you would come to me, my prey.”
“Prey?” It seemed so surreal, standing there and talking with my brother’s murderer, our Cecelia.
“Yes.”
“But why?”
“I love your brother dearly. He is so gentle and kind to me. I don’t enjoy the game, not in the least, I despise it. But I will not lower myself to the status of a vulture, I will not pick off the weak or chase after the strong. If I must play the game, I will fight, not chase.”
“What game?” I hadn’t come prepared, I had no weapon, and I was beginning to think our Cecelia was a bit off her nut.
“It is the Game of live, my sister. It is survival of the fittest. It is the game of champions.”
“Cecelia, how many times have you played this game?”
“You only live once, you only die once, and you only play once. And this, my dear sister, is your last turn.”
“But why Cecelia, that is what I want to know, why?”
“You know, I knew you would figure it out. You are too smart not to, but I didn’t think you would figure out the whole game. I could not confront you, I love you too much. Believe it or not my sister letting you come to me is my way of showing how I respect you, I wanted you to come to death on your own terms and with the asset of your keen mind.”
“That doesn’t tell me why. If you love us, why kill us?”
“I have already told you, killing is part of surviving.”
“But what does that mean?”
“It means to survive in this world one must be cut throat, one must kill to reach their objective.”
“And what could possibly be your objective?” It suddenly occurred to me; I wanted to kick myself for not thinking of it sooner, to run. But to run would be to leave Anthony, and if I called the police they wouldn’t be here in time. I couldn’t leave Anthony.
“I don’t know.” I couldn’t believe my ears. She was going to kill me to reach some vague future objective? “Good by my sister.”

Cecelia looked at the body on the floor. She hadn’t even seen Cecelia pull the trigger. Cecelia clutched her chest, the cage where her aching heart sat.
“Oh my sister.” She whispered. A single tear slipped its binds and rolled across her pale cheek. Cecelia didn’t remember walking over to the body. She twirled her knife between her fingers. “Oh my heart.” She said, tears slipping freely down her porcelain face as she cut into her friend. “Oh Gwen.” Cecelia pulled out the gory red heart from her friend’s body, holding up her prize with disgust and wonder mingling on her face, twisting and unfurling in a battle of the heart. She bit into the red slippery treat, tasting the salty blood and uncooked meat. “Oh my sister, you always were so sweet.” She whispered, the tears mingling with the blood.
Finished with her gory treat, she went over to sleeping Anthony’s room. She ached to touch his shriveled cheek, to comfort the pain he had since birth, but her fingers were stained with blood, and the finger prints would do more harm than good for Cecelia.
The bottle of pills she had for him was standing on his nightstand. The bottle was full. She emptied the contents one at a time, each time gently dropping the pill into his mouth; open in sleep, and rubbing his throat with the back of her hand, the only part of her hand unsullied by the stain of blood.
“Hush, little baby, don’t say a word. Mama’s gonna buy you a mocking bird.

“And if that mocking bird won’t sing, Mama’s gonna buy you a diamond ring.

“And if that diamond ring turn’s brass, Mama’s gonna buy you a looking glass.

“And if that looking glass gets broke, Mama’s gonna buy you a billy goat.

“And if that billy goat won’t pull, Mama’s gonna buy you a cart and bull.” She vaguely remembered her parents singing this lullaby when she was a child, but she wasn’t sure. She looked down at Anthony, his breathing stopped. Cecelia kissed his full sweet lips, still warm, the first kiss and last kiss he would ever have. “Poor Anthony, a victim until the end.” His lips now bore the blood of his sister’s sweet heart.

“And if that cart and bull fall down, you’ll still be the sweetest little baby in town.”

Last edited by caps; 10-24-2010 at 08:00 PM. Reason: it took up way to much space
Old 10-24-2010
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators

Blurb: Married father of two, sci-fi author
Muffins Served: 20,403

well, I no longer have an xbox...

I was playing it when Kanga accidentally kicked it, which caused the laser to drop. As a result, it will no longer read discs.
Old 10-24-2010
Sex-Administrator

Blurb: This is a Blurb

Moral of the story JR: Dont get an X-box, they suck and will break at the slightest nudge
Old 10-24-2010
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators

Blurb: Married father of two, sci-fi author
Muffins Served: 20,403

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimfang999 View Post
Moral of the story JR: Dont get an X-box, they suck and will break at the slightest nudge
I've had it for nearly 2 years, and I've dropped, bashed and kicked it many times before... and now Kanga almost trips over it and the laser drops... wtf?
Old 10-24-2010

grim, mine's been dropped and works fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRocks View Post

I was playing it when Kanga accidentally kicked it, which caused the laser to drop. As a result, it will no longer read discs.
send it to Microsoft, they'll fix it
Old 10-24-2010

Marshmallow

Quote:
See now I have to come in the bar and prove you wrong only...

Quote:
I've had it for nearly 2 years, and I've dropped, bashed and kicked it many times before... and now Kanga almost trips over it and the laser drops... wtf?
I was beaten to the punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex75 View Post
grim, mine's been dropped and works fine

send it to Microsoft, they'll fix it
TWICE!?

Any who the only problem was with rrod and that has been fixed. any other problem it can be sent off to microsoft for a new one even if it was your fault...

I got high and threw my xbox into a pool I let it dry and said it broke...

MS gave me a new one!

Microsoft takes care of its customers unlike sony...

or nintendo

FANBOY RAGE
Old 10-24-2010
Sex-Administrator

darkness
pain
and everything meain
these were the 3 ingrediants to create the perfect evil girls
but then professor jekylium added accidentally added another ingrediant to the concuction...
CHEMICAL DEATH

And so the powergoth girls were born!
Using their evil superpowers,
Gothum, Muffled, and Cutterpup
Dedicated their lifes to fighting life, and THE FORCES OF EMO!!!
Old 10-24-2010

Blurb: It's the same old theme since 1916.
Send a message via MSN to Koneko-Chan-Nya

New title is new.

Finally.
Old 10-24-2010
*this space for rent*

*is bored*
Old 10-24-2010

Marshmallow

Quote:
darkness
pain
and everything meain
these were the 3 ingrediants to create the perfect evil girls
but then professor jekylium added accidentally added another ingrediant to the concuction...
CHEMICAL DEATH

And so the powergoth girls were born!
Using their evil superpowers,
Gothum, Muffled, and Cutterpup
Dedicated their lifes to fighting life, and THE FORCES OF EMO!!!

FANBOY APPROVAL
Old 10-24-2010
Sex-Administrator

Btw, from what ive seen from the xbox, it is pretty likely to break

I mean, I was at a friends a bout a month ago, he was playing alan wake and I was laying on the floor with my feet up on the radiator above his xbox. I go to get up and my feet NUDGE againt the X-box, and it saws through the disk, or at least would have if my friend hadnt reacted fast, instead leaving a huge scratch on the disk.

Ive just heard way more stories of X-boxes breaking. Out of the people I regularly talk to only once has their ps3 broke, because a child damaged it badly. The statistics even show that the ps3 is far less likely to burn out or break, thus is the better console.

And thats not be being a sony fanboy, I only have the wii in the new gen consoles :V
Old 10-24-2010

Do the impossible, see the invisible
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!
Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!
Old 10-24-2010

Marshmallow

Quote:
Btw, from what ive seen from the xbox, it is pretty likely to break

I mean, I was at a friends a bout a month ago, he was playing alan wake and I was laying on the floor with my feet up on the radiator above his xbox. I go to get up and my feet NUDGE againt the X-box, and it saws through the disk, or at least would have if my friend hadnt reacted fast, instead leaving a huge scratch on the disk.

Ive just heard way more stories of X-boxes breaking. Out of the people I regularly talk to only once has their ps3 broke, because a child damaged it badly. The statistics even show that the ps3 is far less likely to burn out or break, thus is the better console.

And thats not be being a sony fanboy, I only have the wii in the new gen consoles :V
NINTENFAN!?

BLASPHEMY!
Old 10-24-2010
Sex-Administrator

Actually I dont even play that much

I stuck to the computer and the good ol' ps2 and ps1, and sometimes the gamecube and nintendo 64
Old 10-24-2010

Blurb: Eternally balancing well mannered and insane natures
Send a message via MSN to ggbhtg

Quote:

and now I want my Gamecube back.....

@Grim: speaking of powerpuff girls-... actually, never mind.
Old 10-24-2010
*this space for rent*

...*is still bored.*
Old 10-24-2010

Marshmallow

Speaking of Power Puff girls...

You sick Bastard
Old 10-24-2010

-huggles koneko and hurls her at caps-
Old 10-24-2010

Marshmallow

Laughs
Old 10-24-2010

I like that photoshopping sequence they just had. I lol'd at their Red Sox Jeter pic.
Old 10-24-2010

Quote:
Actually I dont even play that much

I stuck to the computer and the good ol' ps2 and ps1, and sometimes the gamecube and nintendo 64
Almost exactly ^ THISSSSS, 'cept my GC broke years ago. I stopped playing the PS2 like 5 months ago.
Old 10-24-2010
*this space for rent*

Quote:
ouch.
Old 10-24-2010

Blurb: It's the same old theme since 1916.
Send a message via MSN to Koneko-Chan-Nya

Quote:
o_o
Old 10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlicious View Post
Speaking of Power Puff girls...

You sick Bastard