This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Books & Literature
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2010

Blurb: NEPPU! SHIPPU!
Default The Black Library

No, it's not Satanic works, you can relax. Or be disappointed, whichever. Regardless, the Black Library refers to the literary works based on the universe of Warhammer 40000 and the amount of win that comes with. My personal favorites were the Grey Knights and Ultramarines novels, the latter of which I'm working on right now. I read through the Blood Angels books, but they were just sorta okay.
Old 05-09-2010

Blurb: Spehhs Merhinns!!

Grey Knights Series is Brilliant! ive read it twice, and i could read it again.
Old 05-09-2010

Blurb: You would think I'd have learned by now, but no.

Ah hem, the Black library also includes all the Awesome of the original (and far superior) Warhammer world.
It's great Shining star of amazing is the Gotrek and Felix saga, the story of the Dwarf Slayer Gotrek Gurnisson sworn to find a heroic death in battle again the forces of Chaos, Orcs and Undead as well as his companion the human poet Felix Yeager who rather daftly swore to follow and document this death in an epic poem.
Others tell of Sigmars founding of the empire of man and how a man became a god, and how the first great civilisation of man, the Kemri, became the lords of undeath that threaten the old world to this day.
Old 05-24-2010

Blurb: Spehhs Merhinns!!

Ive never read much into fantasy but i can imagine the epicness of the stories being amped up alot, especially considering the olde script style of fantasy novels.