This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2012

Blurb: Hangin around here

I believe it will be super special awesome if LittleKurriboh will make a episode with Kaiba playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Old 11-11-2012

Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.

This was one of my least favorite episodes in the actual series. I must say that LK made it a million times more tolerable.
Old 11-18-2012

(Yugi in this sequence can really be any non-minor character)

*Joey recently uses "Brooklin Rage"*
Yugi: Joey, stop saying that. It won't become a catch phrase.
Joey: Yes it will. I can't put all my hope into "Nyeah," that's just a lame catch phrase.
Yugi: But Joey, YOU'RE lame.
Joey: I'm saying "Brooklin Rage," deal with it. "Nyeah" isn't even a catch phrase, it's more of a reaction.
Yugi: So... "Brooklin Rage" and "Nyeah..." you're saying you have two catch phrases?
Joey: Yeah.
Yugi: Why do you get two catch phrases?
Joey: Because shut up.

Last edited by 1red2blue4; 11-29-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old 11-25-2012

Yami Gangham Style.

Heeeeeeeey sexy Yami.
Old 11-29-2012

Oh wow, I made this thread so long ago, and lo and behold, it is stickied! I can't remember if I said that once before, then left for a while, then came back here today to post an idea in the Naruto spoof forum, and noticed this again! Wow, thanks for that! So, has LK actually used any of these ideas?
Old 12-13-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

Lol after vagina episode 2 I had a look at ep 3 and tried to work out a vagina version in my head at one point it was

KEMO: Attention Vaginas! My vagina is telling you that it's time for you to vagina! Anyone caught without a crazy vagina will NOT be permitted to enter the Duelist vagina!

JOEY: (Being held by guards) Hey! But my vagina's all blonde and poofy!

GUARD: Sorry vagina, but it needs to be at least twice the size of your vagina for it to count.

YUGI: Vagina's with me.

GUARD: Wow! Your vagina's crazy enough for two vagina's! Okay he can go.

JOEY: Thanks vagina. Man, your vagina really is crazy. What the heck's your vagina?

YUGI: Vagina. Because I'm worth it.

A small part of me wants to do the whole thing for the lulz.
Old 12-16-2012

My vagina monologue version of episode 50. Because I really like episode 50, and I got a little bored... vagina.

YAMI: If there was a vagina, yo, I'll solve it! Take out my vagina so the card games resolve it!

YUGI: God, I'm freezing my vagina off here! I feel about as cold as a Stanley Kubrick vagina!

"TÉA": Hey Yugi, maybe we should rub our vaginas together.

YUGI: God, I hope Vagina is okay.

"TÉA": You know, to keep warm, vagina...

YUGI: I sure do miss Vagina right now...

"TÉA": My vaginas are very hard, Yugi.

YUGI: I'm still really concerned about Vagina-

"TÉA": Dammit Yugi touch my vaginas!!!

YUGI: Man, What would Tristan do in this vagina?

TRISTAN: I'm gonna touch your vaginas!

DUKE: ...Why, vagina?

JOEY: Hello? Vagina? Oh, come on, vagina! I can't be the only vagina in this freaky vagina!

SUIT OF ARMOR: Excuse me, vagina? Have you seen my big brother Vagina? He's very short, vagina...

JOEY: Shut up, talking suit of vagina!

SUIT OF ARMOR: My name is Vagina!

JOEY: This is crazy! I haven't even been in the vagina for the past two vaginas, and now I'm just wandering around completely aimlessly vagina! You know, it's enough to make a guy angry. So angry that you might call it vagina. Vagina that is specifically located in the westernmost vagina of Long Island, Vagina. (quickly) Also known as Vagina! Haha! Once again, vaginalism solves all my vaginas! Thanks, abusive vagina! Your constant boozing has taught me a valuable vagina!

CAPTION: [It's funny because it's vagina!]

JOEY: Hey, I found the vagina! Now I can escape and pursue my dreams of becoming a famous British secret vagina! With his own theme vagina!
Hey, it's Boob Vaginatine! I mean, Mai Vaginatine. Man, even without a vagina, I still find her extremely attractive, it must be true vagina! That or just a really sick vagina. One or the other, vagina.

"MAI" (Actually Johnson disguised as her): Hello, Vagina, I've been waiting for you.

JOEY: Ahhh! Mai Valentine, you sound like a vagina! That is completely normal for this vagina, but still, what the hell!?

"MAI": I'm sorry, is it putting you off, vagina?

JOEY: No, actually, I still find you very attractive! Ehhhh, vagina!

JOHNSON: It is I, Johnson, third vagina of the Big Five Vagina, and vagina of the 4Kids legal vagina!

JOEY: Okay, vagina...

JOHNSON: You still find me attractive don't you, vagina?

JOEY: A little bit! Nyeeehhh, vagina!!!

JOHNSON: I'm putting you on vagina, Joseph! Welcome to 4Kids vagina; the honorable Judge Vagina presiding all up in this vagina!!

JOEY: Eh, vagina?

JOHNSON: Your vagina's is in violation of copyright vagina; it is my vagina to see that you are rightfully punished, vagina.

JOEY: Hold on a vagina, you are that vagina who is been taking out all the abridged vaginas on Vaginatube! You are that vagina who got us banned twice!

JOHNSON: That's right, Vagina. And you know what they say, 3rd time's the vagina.

JOEY: Not if I can help it, vagina! I summon my Deck Master, the Flame Vagina!

FLAME SWORDSMAN: My name is Vagina!

JOEY: Flame Vagina everybody!

FLAME SWORDSMAN: Uuugh, vagina..

KAIBA: When I was 10 vaginas old, I came up with the vagina for the first ever Duel Disk vagina. As you can imagine, it was brilliant, but my vagina father didn't quite see it that way.

GOZABURO: This is vagina! A vagina that uses vaginas to play children's card vaginas!? You are out of your vagina!

KAIBA: But vagina, kids just love complex vaginery!

GOZABURO: I'VE HEARD ENOUGH, VAGINA! I'm not funding your vagina. Instead, I'm going to use all my vagina to create vaginas of mass vagina, that will threaten the stability of world vagina!

KAIBA: That's insane, vagina!

GOZABURO: You are just jealous 'cause you didn't think of it first, vagina. Vaginas! Take Vagina outside and punish him for his insolent vagina! Whip him till his name is Vagina!

KEMO: Attention vagina! I'm afraid you'll have to come with me, vagina!

KAIBA: Who the Hell are you, vagina?

KEMO: I am the Vagina guy, and this is my vagina, the Vagina guy!

MULLET GUY: Attention vagina, my vagina is going to give you such a spanking!

YUGI: Joey!? What's going on, vagina?

JOEY: This Judge vagina is trying to get me convicted.

YUGI: Oh that's crazy, you're Joey Wheeler, you are the best vagina I know, you've never hurt any vagina.

(Caption says: At a recent vagina...)

JOEY: Hey Pharaoh! Have you seen a vagina anywhere?

YAMI: Ummmmmm, vagina....

JOEY: Because I could have sworn I left my vagina right here.

YAMI: I'm sorry Joey, but I believe I ate your vagina.

JOEY: Nyehhh... Give me back my vagina you vagina!

YAMI: Ugh, vagina!

YUGI: Mm-most of the time, anyway, vagina.

"TÉA": Hey Yugi, I'd like to violate a few vagina...with you...sexuallyyy...

YUGI: Not now Téa, there are card vaginas that are happening.

JOEY: Umm, Yug, does Vagina seem kinda different to you?

YUGI: I haven't noticed anything, you feeling okay Vagina?

"TÉA": Vaginaship!

YUGI: Oh, she seems fine, Vagina.

JOHNSON: Order in my vagina! I will not tolerate any further vagina!

YUGI: Man, this is just like watching Judge Vagina, where they drag a bunch of lower-class vaginas who don't know a first thing about the vagina to a televised court room vagina and proceed to humiliate them. But fortunately for Joey, he's no vagina, isn't that right, Vagina?

YUGI: Your vagina, I wish to retract my previous vagina.

JOHNSON: I call to the vagina, the first in a series of celebrity vaginas that testify against the vagina. State your vagina please.

BANDIT KEITH: My vagina is Bandit Keith, and I am a Vagina.

JOHNSON: Do you swear to tell the vagina, the whole vagina, and nothing but, the vagina?

BANDIT KEITH: I swear to tell the only vagina that matters: The American Vagina!

JOHNSON: Eh, good enough, vagina.

BANDIT KEITH: The vagina and I were playing a card vagina, when he shamelessly chose to steal my vagina! In America, vagina!

JOHNSON: So this is not the first vagina of plagiarism you have been involved with, Vagina?

JOEY: Ah, that guy is a fraud vagina, he ain't even really American.

BANDIT KEITH: I don't know what you're talking about, ya vagina! (Waiving a censored vagina?)

JOHNSON: Next vagina.

WEEVIL: Uhhh, hehehe, were like, playing a card vagina, hehehe, and then when I lost, he told some guy to break my vagina.

FANGIRL 3: He took me out on a vagina, and then I never saw him again!

JOEY: Oh, vagina, come on , I've been busy!

FANGIRL 3: You vaginabreaker!

GHOST NAPPA: I'm afraid I have never met the vagina in question.

BABY PHARAOH: Wah! Wah! Baby Pharaoh no like blonde vagina! And somebody fetch me a vagina!

KURIBOH: Dodalalalalalalalala, vagina!

JOEY: Vagina!

JOHNSON: Overruled! The witness's vagina will stand.

KURIBOH: Lalalalalalalalala, vagina!

JOEY: Man, I'm in trouble now, that Kuriboh's vagina really made things difficult for me!

YUGI: Come on Vagina! We have to shout vaginas of encouragement so Joey will win!

"TÉA": Vaginas!

YUGI: That's... not actually a vagina of encouragment, Téa.

"TÉA": It encourages me, Yugi...(Bites lip) Oh, my, vagina...

JOHNSON: And that brings us to the end of our vagina; does the vagina has any closing vaginas?

JOEY: Yeah, I have a closing vagina: Maybe we have committed copyright vagina, but you gotta know we've done everything in our vagina to support the Yu-Gi-Oh! vagina. And if it weren't for us, I don't think this vagina will be nearly as strong as it is right now.

JOHNSON: And where is your vagina, as such?

JOEY: Look around, Vagina! There are more Yu-Gi-Oh! vaginas than ever before! And the more you try to stifle our vagina, the more we will try to express our vagina for a vagina that is about more than just children's card vaginas! It's about fighting for what vagina you believe in! AND I BELIEVE IN THIS VAGINA AND ITS VAGINAS NOW MORE THAN EVER! BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN ME, VAGINA!

YUGI: This is so meta, vagina.

JOEY: Flame Vagina! Use the Vagina given to me by the Yu-Gi-Oh Vaginabase to wipe out Judge Vagina's Life Points!

FLAME SWORDSMAN: MY NAME...IS... VAGINA!!!!!!!

JOHNSON: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, vaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

JOEY: Well, it looks like Johnson couldn't handle the vagina! Huh? Huh?

YUGI: No, vagina.

JOEY: Okay, vagina!

"TÉA": Hey Yugi, can we go back to the vagina with all the vaginas?

YUGI: For the last vagina, no! God, stop asking that, vagina.

CAPTION:[fifty vaginas.... thanks for sticking by me all this time, vagina!]

KAIBA: You know, you're not very good at grabbing vagina.

KEMO: Attention vaginas. My vagina is considering taking classes.

MULLET GUY: Attention vaginas. My vagina thinks it's a waste of time.

KEMO: Shut up, vagina guy.

JOEY (drawn in the style of Phoenix Wright): Hey, what gives, vagina? We went this whole vagina without doing a Phoenix Wright vagina. How is that even possible?

KAIBA (drawn in the style of Miles Edgeworth from Phoenix Wright): Please , Vagina. Phoenix Wright vaginas are such old hat. I'd expect that sort of vagina from Naruto Vagina, not a classy vagina like this.

JOEY: But the freakin' vagina is called, "Joey Wheeler Ace Vagina"!

KAIBA: Look, vagina, Vaginatube is for whiny, self-important vaginas and terrible anime fan vaginas. If you really want see a lame video game vagina, just go to Vaginagrounds.

SOLOMON MOTO(drawn in the style of the judge from Phoenix Wright): Where am I, vagina?

Last edited by DANMAN; 12-16-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-20-2012

Blurb: A moment of silence for our brother in the friend zone

I am now wondering if LK will start making jokes about Nicktoons since they will start airing YuGiOh in January.
Old 01-03-2013

Since Lady Unicorn in Adventure Time is pregant now, why not this joke?...

Bubblegum: Next time, on Adventure Time...

LU: Jake, I think I'm pregnant, and you're the father.

Weabo: I'm sorry, LSP, but things aren't working for the both of us.
LSP: But I love you!

LU: Jake, I think I'm pregnant, and Finn's the father.

Finn: Marceline! So it was you who shot LSP!
Marceline: Yes, it was I!

LU: Jake, I think I'm pregant, and Ice King's-
Jake: No *&^%$!ing way!
LU: Okay, so I lied about that one.

Ice King: This time, Finn, you'll... chill off!

Finn: Jake, I think I'm pregnant, and you're the father!

Bubblegum: And, now, the thrilling conclusion... Wait, did any of that stuff actually happen?
Old 01-09-2013

I don't know when (nor do I really care) but I think somewhere this video or this audio needs to be somewhere in YGOTAS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZPSyCXDjdc

I think it would be so funny for that to pop up somewhere. Even just the audio itself would make it work.
Old 01-11-2013

Blurb: ...

I hadn't really considered looking here for such a thread, wish I had before Christmas as I came up with a silly little holiday thing...

The idea would more a "radio" show style thing without visuals as it would be hard to get the right scenes and this way the imagination kind of does the work.

It would start off with someone doing an intro stating the holiday special and such, maybe Yami?

the most I had pictured was this:

Joey sings some random carol with nothing but nyeeeeehs or maybe "silent nyeeeh" and it goes for a little bit, only to be interrupted by the sound of Dukes car stereo, and the sound of Duke running down Joey.
Duke steps out, and proclaims "Oh no... I can't go back to prison, they'll use the Duke like currency!" and speeds off.
Kaiba walks up or drives up, looks down at the body of Joey and sighs to himself.
"*Sigh* no one's gonna believe I didn't do this..."
Mokiba walks up or whatnot, "Oh my god, you actually did it! I thought you were just talking out your ass but holy shit!?"
"MOKIBA! get me a tub, a hack saw, bleach, industrial solvents and my good shovel!"
Mokiba says "wouldn't it just be easier to toss him in the bay?"
Kaiba says " Oh you're no fun Mokiba, but no... Noooo I've been waiting for this much too long to take the easy way out."

There could be some sounds of the deed I don't know, but then there would be Yami or whomever was narrating before acting as if it was a happy holiday moment.
"Yami: And everyone lived happily ever af-"
Someone else saying "what the hell's wrong with you, Joey was ju-" "Yami: Happily ever after... except Joey."

I don't know, it was a silly idea that just sort of popped in there.

Edit: Thinking about some more, though Duke theme music is very dancy, it'd be funny if it was that "grandma got ran over by a reindeer" song playing on his stereo, also maybe a "Happy holidays to you and yours from, YuGiOh the abridged series!" read in the voices they've used?

Last edited by RennisTora; 01-11-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-12-2013

Location: In Texas, playing card games on motorcycles with yugi and the gang
Blurb: There's only one way to solve this problem: a card game

I just found out that now the vortex channel will also be premiering season 1 of yugioh. For me, this is the channel that used to have 4kids on it, but changed to vortex for some reason. But either way, yugioh is coming back baby, woohoo!!!!!!! :)
Old 01-12-2013

Talking

I also thought that maybe nicktoons will do the uncut dub of yugioh, but if they don't at least we can laugh at the invisble guns again. I think yugioh is getting popular like it used to be because of how now two channels are having yugioh now and the cards are always the ones bought at stores. I tried to record the yugioh series that is supposed to be premiering on january 14 but i can't find it. Anyone else have that problem?
Old 01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare289 View Post
I tried to record the yugioh series that is supposed to be premiering on january 14 but i can't find it. Anyone else have that problem?
Me too! I was all excited Monday, then it never came on.
Old 01-19-2013

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdramaticcomedian View Post
Me too! I was all excited Monday, then it never came on.
Well it is supposed to come on THIS coming Monday, so stay calm and record on.
Old 01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare289 View Post
Well it is supposed to come on THIS coming Monday, so stay calm and record on.
Yeah!!! Do you have any idea what time? Because it won't show up on my receiver.
Old 01-20-2013

Location: Surrounded by Daleks, the TARDIS nowhere in sight. Help!
Blurb: If anyone's stealing the Pharaoh's leather pants, it's me!

Yeah! Why the heck did they just cancle showing YuGiOh on Nicktoons? I was looking foreward to it! And it can't be cancled, because it's still on the nicktoons website. This doesn't compute to me.
Old 01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiYugiFangirl View Post
Yeah! Why the heck did they just cancle showing YuGiOh on Nicktoons? I was looking foreward to it! And it can't be cancled, because it's still on the nicktoons website. This doesn't compute to me.
Exactly! Nickelodeon is the biggest troll ever.
Old 01-20-2013

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdramaticcomedian View Post
Yeah!!! Do you have any idea what time? Because it won't show up on my receiver.
Yeah well, i just looked and they pushed it ANOTHER WEEK BACK!!! Yeah thats right, another week, exactly January 28th at 8:00 pm, making it a two week delay since its original date. All hail Yugioh, down with Nicktoons!

Last edited by Rare289; 01-20-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-21-2013

ARE YOU FRIGGEN SERIOUS!? (sigh) Oh well, at least it'll be on sometime soon. But whoever keeps pushing the date later should be sent off to the Shadow Realm!
Old 01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiYugiFangirl View Post
ARE YOU FRIGGEN SERIOUS!? (sigh) Oh well, at least it'll be on sometime soon. But whoever keeps pushing the date later should be sent off to the Shadow Realm!
Yeah buts its not even the first episode. It will be the episode where we meet the "ghost" of Kaiba.
Old 01-22-2013

UGH! Nicktoons you are killing me!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2013

Blurb: SCREW THE RULES!
Talking Super Special Awesome Style

Make a parody of Gangnam Style and call it"Super Special Awesome Style." Even though tons of people have made Gangnam Style parodies, this would still be funny.
Old 01-24-2013

Oh friggen yes! That would be epic!
Old 01-24-2013

Talking

I would like that too. I also thought of Marik and/or Bakura singing Smooth Criminal.
Old 01-26-2013

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlmightySteve405 View Post
Make a parody of Gangnam Style and call it"Super Special Awesome Style." Even though tons of people have made Gangnam Style parodies, this would still be funny.
Heeeeyyyyyy sexy Pharaoh
Old 01-26-2013

I would like it if LK would review another chapter of the YuGiOh manga. I LOLed at his review.
Old 01-26-2013

Talking

I hope he does the 2nd part to his Marik's Evil Council 5. I want to know what happens to Marik and Bakura.
Old 01-27-2013

Angry

Okay i know we just got back into submitting actual ideas for YGOTAS again, but i just wanted to say that Nicktoons has once again moved Yugioh to next week. I am going to EXPLODE! I say we spam them with card games on motorcycles.
Old 01-28-2013

I saw it said it come Febuary 4th on my TV, last I checked anyway. This is so annoying. Forget card games on motercycles, we should attack them with annoying Kuribohs. Do the la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la!