This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Books & Literature
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007

Send a message via AIM to YarunoDoragon Send a message via Yahoo to YarunoDoragon

Am I the only one here who's read it? It's part of The Vampire Chronicles, by Anne Rice.
Old 10-27-2007

Oh yeah you are so the only person who has ever ever ever read Interview With a Vampire. *rolls eyes* Seriously,I liked it.
Old 10-28-2007

Send a message via AIM to YarunoDoragon Send a message via Yahoo to YarunoDoragon

I meant on this site. Anyway, I just said that because it doesn't seem like very many people have read it. *sighs*
Old 06-08-2009

Send a message via Yahoo to XxEnslavedNekoxX

I read it, and I enjoyed it. I stopped reading after Tale of the Body Thief though. I know that Lestat is an ass but the ending just pissed me off to no end to the point where, if he were real, I'd want to kick his ass. I wouldn't succeed mind you, but I'd try to put him in his place for being selfish. He complains about Louis complaining but atleast Louis keeps to himself for the most part. Lestat's basically the same way but he brings everyone in on his problems. I haven't been able to pick up the next book because of it. Though I might have to, my favorite characters have always been Marius and Armand and I need to read Armand's book.
Old 06-20-2009

My favorite has always been Lestat. Armand always pissed me off
and I miss the good old days of this series
Twilight does not do vampires justice
Old 06-20-2009

Send a message via Yahoo to XxEnslavedNekoxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFan View Post
My favorite has always been Lestat. Armand always pissed me off
and I miss the good old days of this series
Twilight does not do vampires justice
Here here! Marius is my top favorite. Armand is second. I have a love hate relationship with Lestat. I love em, but I hate him soooo much >.<
Old 06-21-2009

Blurb: Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle...the hardest choice known to man...

I love Louis the best and Nicki =)
Lestat's totally in love with both of them :D
Old 06-22-2009

i love interview, the movie, i find the book was too slow paced for me, but it's still good, ann rice can write which is kinda hard to find today, most writers aren't good. lestat is the best, and claudia i love them =D
Old 03-19-2010

I absolutely ADORE this series!!! My favorite of the books was Queen of the Damned. It was just...incredible. Absolutely and completely incredible. After that, my favorites go something like: Blood and Gold, The Vampire Lestat, Interview With The Vampire, The Vampire Armand, Tale of the Body Thief, Memnoch the Devil, and finally Merrick. I never read any of the crap with the Mayfair witches (aside from Merrick) and I don't think I ever will. They annoy me soooo much. >.<

But yes, Lestat is my hero now and forever. <3 <3 <3 Followed very closely by Marius, Louis, Nicki, and Gabrielle.

Much love!!!
Old 03-23-2010

Blurb: Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle...the hardest choice known to man...

I really need to read Memnoch the Devil! I can;t find it in Book shops anywhere! >:V
I've seen it once and I didn't have any money on me at the time T.T
Old 05-29-2010

Blurb: So...Why does Seto Kaiba even need to go to school anyway?
Send a message via MSN to TillymintKaiba

MARIUS FTW!!!!!!