This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Site Help and Suggestions > Help
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007

Blurb: Remembah me?
Send a message via AIM to Maruna Send a message via MSN to Maruna

I changed it two or three times earlier just fine. I accidently set it to this one when I was testing to see if a Gif would work, but now every time I try to upload a new one, it doesn't change.
Old 07-20-2007

Blurb: Remembah me?
Send a message via AIM to Maruna Send a message via MSN to Maruna

And now, it's suddenly blacked out.

Any help on the subject would be greatly apreciated.
Old 07-22-2007

I'm getting the same problem, I went to change my avatar to a JPEG Bakura avatar and it just stays as my current Yami avatar.
Old 07-23-2007

I also require help in the this subject. How sad I am to not have a picture of Luigi beside each of my posts...

Well, actually, it's only a minor nuisance to me so no big deal. I would still appreciate it if the problem was solved...

EDIT: Does the image have to be a certain file type? Is there a restriction on the dimensions of the image? Is there a restriction on the size of the file? These are the questions that haunt me...

EDIT 2: Yeah, as you can see I won't need help anymore :P
Old 07-23-2007

Edit: I just came on and av was changed on its own...guess I don't have a problem anymore...
Old 07-24-2007

It takes a while for the site to load, or even find the picture, just make the Avatar around 150x150, and just submit it, and wait for a while, it will change after about 5 minutes.... :)
Old 07-31-2007

My avatar pic isn't even loading... all i get is a stupid message saying: "Upload Only JPG, PNG and GIF images"; I'm trying with a small jpg pic (which is actually my avatar for other forums). What should i do?
Old 08-01-2007

mine wont change now im stuck with this stupid thing!
Old 08-01-2007

mine fixed itself!
Old 08-02-2007

What program did you use to make the picture? It might be named jpg but actually be a different format (I've seen this happen too many times on another forum, where people try to convert the image by renaming it).
Old 08-04-2007

i need to know how to change my avatar too. i need a superspecialawsome one too. like a yoshi one or something.
Old 08-04-2007

help me for littlekuriboh sake!
Old 08-05-2007

for some reason mine wont change because it says its not the right type of picture even though its one of the righttypes it listed
Closed Thread