This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2007
Administrator

We have a "Ask LK" thread so I figured "Why not make a thread for Safty questions? Its not like I can be banned! I'm not even a main character!" so here it is!
Ask Safty anything and everything but just a word of warning to ALL users:
Anything you say in this thread can and WILL be used against you to the fullest extent!

Ready? Set? GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Old 07-17-2007

Safty, what's your favourite smell?
Old 07-17-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

LOL i'll ask a question!!! :D
I've been wondering if your gonna be in any other episodes of YGO:TAS?
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Quote:
Safty, what's your favourite smell?
I lost my sense of smell when I was 13 due to kids at school bullying me, I haven't been able to smell since so I don't really have one.
Quote:
I've been wondering if your gonna be in any other episodes of YGO:TAS?
No plans have been made as of yet...I'm guessing I'll show up again in the Doma Arc because we see the return of Rebecca. It all depends on what my baby LK wants.
Old 07-17-2007

Just a friendly question. How is life with a celebrity?
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Quote:
Just a friendly question. How is life with a celebrity?
The great thing about LK is something he said to me not too long ago whilst we were out somewhere...possibly for a walk whilst shopping "The great thing about being with you is that you're my best friend and my lover." The same could be said towards him, It's great having someone I can joke about with and be a complete goof...and then you know that he loves you back and you just share something so special like that yanno?
Old 07-17-2007

Safty, what's your favorite episode of YTAS and why?
Old 07-17-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

LOL another question :D
Do you even wanna answer any questions? xD
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Quote:
Safty, what's your favorite episode of YTAS and why?
My favourite episode? Hmm...Tough one. I love them all equally at the moment, But I have a strong feeling once Malik/Yami Malik comes into play...There'll be crap loads of episodes i'm going to love...The first CRAPsule Monsters is pretty damn good as well :D The Disney references make me squee.
Quote:
Do you even wanna answer any questions? xD
Does Bruce Campbell make me horny?
Old 07-17-2007

I wonder what the answer to that question is o.o
lol
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Doesn't take a genius, Just look at my hawt icon.
Old 07-17-2007

lol back to the questions xD
What tv shows do you like to watch? :D
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Quote:
What tv shows do you like to watch? :D
Hmm I like alot of stuff...Family Guy, Spaced, Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps...Little Kuriboh has also reintroduced me to the awesomeness that is Xena : Warrior Princess...

I really miss stuff like Buffy and Firefly though D:
Old 07-17-2007

i watch family guy too xD
I have all the DVD sets that came out so far xD
I actually never heard of the rest of those shows... except buffy of course xD and Xena but i've never watched those
Old 07-17-2007

Ooh, ooh! I have a question! =D Heh, sorry, I can tend to be rather irritating at times . . . ^^;

ANYWAY. -clears throat and brings out the notebook that used to be used when interviewing for the school newspaper-

Safty, how did you and LK meet? Hmm . . . I might have asked LK this over AIM awhile back ago, but I don't remember, so now I'm asking you. I'm a dork, but I already know that, so it's all good. =D
Old 07-17-2007

lol i know i ask too many questions :D but i really have nothin to do >.> and askin questions is interesting anyway xD
Do you listen to japanese music?
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Quote:
Safty, how did you and LK meet? Hmm . . . I might have asked LK this over AIM awhile back ago, but I don't remember, so now I'm asking you. I'm a dork, but I already know that, so it's all good. =D
The Abridged series brought us together...I had just come out of a really crappy relationship and Abridged was really the only thing that cheered me up and made me smile...after a few episodes I eventually IMed him to sing his praises...and things more or less took off from there.
Quote:
Do you listen to japanese music?
All the time :D I listen to a whole bunch of stuff on my list...mostly Anime theme songs though.
Old 07-17-2007

What are your favorite scenes from the 3 Spider-man movies? (I have a feeling of what your answer's gonna be....)
Old 07-17-2007

Hmmmm...Safty? :o Whos Bruce Campbell? xD
Old 07-17-2007

lol i listen to anime music too! xD LOL my music is all japanese... except very few english songs xD
What anime songs do u like?
What anime do you like?
I bet yugioh might be one of the answers xD
Old 07-17-2007

What do you like to do in your spare time? :o
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Quote:
What are your favorite scenes from the 3 Spider-man movies?
Spiderman - Any cute mushy moments with Peter and MJ...They're a really nice onscreen couple I think. And I have to admit I do compare them to me and LK at times.
Spiderman 2 - ...I have a thing for Otto, Yes...I adore the scene wherehe his wife and Peter are just casually sat around the table chatting all friendly -like...there's almost a father/son thing going on between the two, Other than that...Gotta love the crazy hospital scene with the CHAINSAW O' DOOM.
Spiderman 3 - ...Did you really have to ask? :D That whole scene at the restaurant and not just for Bruce, Peter comes off as a complete smarmy dork again and it makes me giggle.
Quote:
Hmmmm...Safty? :o Whos Bruce Campbell? xD
The smexy guy in my icon, Duh.
Quote:
What anime songs do u like?
What anime do you like?
If I told you we'd be here all week...I love anything Yoko Kanno gets her hands on musicly she has this ability to make me so emotional about stuff it's awesome.
My favourite anime series hands down definatley has to be Revolutionary Girl Utena but I doubt you've ever heard of it and if you have I'll be surprised.
Quote:
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Well as you see I have a youtube account and I love making music videos, I also do other various voice acting stuff, I'm currently casted in a Sailor Moon Fandub as Zirconia and a Full Metal Alchemist fandub as Rose...away from the internet I love singing, drawing...and I love helping my mum out with the cats, she breeds them so we're surrounded by the furry little guys.
Old 07-17-2007

Well I guess I'll ask something for Safty to answer. Here it goes:

"What anime series are you currently watching?"

Thanks!

- Ryo
Old 07-17-2007

your right i've never heard of it xD
ooooo new question!! :D
What is your favorite type of chocolate: dark chocolate, regular chocolate, or white chocolate?
I came up w/ da question at the fact that i'm eating chocolate now xD
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Quote:
"What anime series are you currently watching?"
I'm not watching anything really at the moment as I can't stand to read subtitles I get really bad maigraines and I have to sleep to get rid of them, so falling asleep in the middle of a episode can get really annoying, Once I earn more money from my job I do really want to start watching The Melochony of Haruhi Suzumiya, Tsubasa Chronicles, Chibi Vampire Karin, Princess Tutu and Trinity Blood...

I'm also waiting for a bunch of stuff to be liscenced and dubbed like Code Geass and Lucky*Star
Quote:
What is your favorite type of chocolate: dark chocolate, regular chocolate, or white chocolate
Be regular I think you mean Milk Chocolate? That's my favourite.
Quote:
What's your favorite Japanese song?
Again, I don't have a favourite, But I freaking love the songs that get me up and dancing much like "Hare Hare Yukai" and The opening song from Lucky*Star
Old 07-17-2007

Quote:
Well as you see I have a youtube account and I love making music videos, I also do other various voice acting stuff, I'm currently casted in a Sailor Moon Fandub as Zirconia and a Full Metal Alchemist fandub as Rose...away from the internet I love singing, drawing...and I love helping my mum out with the cats, she breeds them so we're surrounded by the furry little guys
I love to draw :3
How CUTE D: I love kitties. xD
What's your favorite Japanese song? I do like alot of songs from Sailor Moon :o
Old 07-17-2007

Tsubasa Chronicles... that name sounds familiar o.o....
OH YEA its in the game i have Jump Ultimate Stars xD Its a japanese game w/ alot of aime characters in it xD
Old 07-17-2007

Thanks for the answer, Safty. I'm watching Lucky*Star as well. Pretty funny (Especially episode 13 where Konata acts like a certain card game character...) Sorry, got off topic there. I guess another question:

"Have you played any games with LK on the Xbox 360?"

Thaks again!

- Ryo
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Quote:
"Have you played any games with LK on the Xbox 360?"
Not yet but I gotta admit, I did watch him play "Dead Rising" the last time I visited...That game made me roffle hard. You know me having a huge thing for zombies and such.
Closed Thread