This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliferExcelsior View Post
That brings another topic to mind. "Love" between two people of the same gender is a mental issue. They have created a state inside their own mind which they will believe no matter what the circumstances are. That is a situation worthy of life in an asylum. I am deeply sorrowed that they took gayness off of the Asylum list, actually, since it seems you all should be going there.
when every, who accepts homosexuality and all homosexuals go the asylum, there would be maybe 10% of the population left.
Old 10-18-2013

oh yeah, and the Marik&Bakura thing is pretty obvious. at least it is obvious that Bakura loves Marik. Marik's feelings aren't that clear, but Bakura's are quite obvious.
Old 10-18-2013

Quote:
The only reason that there have ever been "gay" animals is because they have been kept in the same cage for multiple years and their instincts have failed them.
there are also wild homosexual animals, which don't live in a cage.

Quote:
I am talking about sexual love, which is NOT possible among two members of the same sex, male or female. You will fight against this for forever, but there is not way to get around the concept. You would not exist had it not been for one MALE and one FEMALE to come together and conceive you.
what is "sexual love" supposed to be? if you mean the ability to get children, I know that isn't possible for members of the same gender. two egg cells or two sperm cells can't become a fertilised egg cell which will eventually form a human. I know that, thank you very much.
or did you mean something else with "sexual love"? I have problems understanding that term, can you please explain it?

oh and about two members of the same gender not being able to get children. in a few years it will be possible to transplant the chromosomes from a sperm cell to an empty egg cell or vice versa, so that fertilisation would be possible. :P
but yeah, that isn't very natural. I agree that normally man and man or woman and woman can't get children.
Old 10-18-2013

but I like discussing. only when you talk about your problems, you can solve them. but you might be right. it will probably lead to nothing.
Old 10-18-2013

ah, hello best friend =)
Old 10-18-2013

at least we will have it warm :)

but aren't you contradicting yourself? you said homosexuality was an insanity and a disease. why would I be punished for being sick?
Old 10-18-2013

Quote:
Because it's just wrong.... don't you realize that? From what I've studied, it's proven that you guys can't be persuaded to change your ways, so it's hopeless for me to explain.... :/
okay, let's say it was wrong. if I was insane, unable to see that what I am doing is wrong, unable to get convinced, because I have a severe brain damage, then how is it my fault?
Old 10-19-2013
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

Quote:
And you're being an ass...sad but true
So Brave
Old 10-19-2013

Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!

Quote:
I have my head on the right side and not up my own freaking anus.
Uh,

Quote:
Retarded anti-gay rant.
I think you just contradicted yourself there.

And EVEN IF what you said was anywhere close to right, how exactly would that be any of your business? If two "insane" people wanted to be together, what right would you have to disagree? How would it affect you in any way?
Old 10-19-2013

supremew, at this point I have to protect slifer. he never said "Retarded anti-gay rant." you are lying words into his mouth that he never used, just so you can tell him he was contradicting himself. stop calumniating him.
Old 10-19-2013

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. What I meant by my second quotation was the entirity of their post, summed up in the phrase "Retarded anti-gay rant."
Old 10-19-2013

I also have to apologise, because I didn't look up the word "rant" and therefore misinterpreted what you said.

Calling homosexuality unnatural and biological impossible might be wrong, but when she never heard of wild homosexual animals, it's no surprise and not her fault. I suppose she never had much positive contacts with homosexuals. she either met ones who were bullying her, or none at all. and when she grew up in an environment that was anti-homosexual, and all information she ever got about it was "they are evil", then is surely isn't her fault when she believes it. most of you are treating her very unfair. if you want tolerance, you should be tolerant yourself. we can talk about all this, but just saying "you are retarded, because you are against homosexuals" is totally unnecessary. please be nicer.
Old 10-19-2013

Well, technically, I didn't call her retarded, only her rant, which quite frankly, it is. And I generally I have very little tolerance for hatred and ignorance, so again I apologise. But the only intent of my post is to point out the hypocrisy of that specific line. And of course, to question the logic in the hatred of gay people.
Old 10-19-2013

don't worry, it's okay. I just meant that we should treat her with the same respect that we want to get.
Old 10-19-2013

*smiles back*
now that that's settled, let's watch some yaoi together! just kidding. I am glad we are coming along better now. I like you.
Old 10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
don't worry, it's okay. I just meant that we should treat her with the same respect that we want to get.
Well, I suppose I just tend to have a little less respect for those who spread hatred because of ignorance, and call being gay a mental problem.
Old 10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermewX300 View Post
Well, I suppose I just tend to have a little less respect for those who spread hatred because of ignorance, and call being gay a mental problem.
are you much better than? you treat humans disrespectful because they believe in other things than you.
Old 10-20-2013

Yes. Yes I am. Because I don't judge people for what they are. I judge people for what they do, and if what they do is hate and discriminate then I'll judge them as such.
Old 10-20-2013

you said "I just tend to have a little less respect for those who spread hatred because of ignorance". when someone is doing something out of ignorance, how can that be his fault?
Old 10-20-2013

Because they choose to be ignorant, and they hate something they don't even know about.
Old 10-20-2013

how can you choose to be ignorant? and nobody ever fully knows something.
Old 10-20-2013
Closet Trekkie

It's not the hate, it's the stupidity.
Old 10-20-2013

I don't like stupidity either. but I am still nice to them. "stupid people are also people." and when I want respect, then I should respect others myself. and how would a homophobe ever learn that homosexuals and those who accept homosexuality, can also be nice, when all of them are always disrespectful? If every homosexual and everyone who accepts homosexuality was always making fun of me, call me stupid and disrespect me, what reason would I have to think homosexuals can be nice too?
Old 10-20-2013

Quote:
how can you choose to be ignorant? and nobody ever fully knows something.
By hating something without knowing why.
Old 10-20-2013

every human is ignorant. nobody can ever know everything. do you know slifer? the only aspect about her that you know is that she doesn't like homosexuality. that, my dear, isn't much. you also don't know her.
Old 10-20-2013
Baby Panda

Blurb: Firmly grasp it in your hand

Quote:
do you know slifer? the only aspect about her that you know is that she doesn't like homosexuality. that, my dear, isn't much. you also don't know her.
By that logic, you're just as ignorant as Mew is, so you can't say she(or he?) can't have her(or his?) opinion while you have yours.

I personally think Slifer can have whatever opinion she wants, ignorant or not. However, I believe it is wrong to attack (literally or otherwise) someone because they don't fit your opinion. That is all I have to say.

Last edited by Mistyskye; 10-20-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-20-2013
Baby Panda

Blurb: Firmly grasp it in your hand

Either way... this thread is getting kind of off topic XP
Old 10-20-2013

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

I might as well interject here

I don't know Slifer but imho she was being very offensive, calling homosexuals mentally ill and saying they should be sent to a mental asylum along with people who support yaoi

Those were her own words mind you

Quote:
Yes, anime is all animated stuff from Japan, so, stop ruining all of it with your mental issues.

That brings another topic to mind. "Love" between two people of the same gender is a mental issue. They have created a state inside their own mind which they will believe no matter what the circumstances are. That is a situation worthy of life in an asylum. I am deeply sorrowed that they took gayness off of the Asylum list, actually, since it seems you all should be going there.

I also don't like the fact that she's like every other anti-yaoi person out there who thinks yaoi fans are "ruining anime" because we support yaoi.

Again. Her own words.

Quote:
You Yaoi morons have ruined anime.
Yaoi pairings may not have been what the creators had in mind but there are still very subtle hints of them in every series. Saying we have "ruined anime" because we like something that's outside of the norm...yeah we haven't "ruined" anything. That's almost like saying someone ruined a canon straight pairing because they ship the one of the two characters involved with someone else (YugiXAnzu vs YamiXAnzu for instance. Or AangXKatara vs ZukoXKatara...or any other ATLA pairings.)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...eLastAirbender All you need to get what I'm talking about with the ATLA bit is right here

Last edited by Ebilkittyprincess28; 10-20-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-20-2013
Closet Trekkie

^^^ Since it's a PG-13 forum, I wasn't sure if that one was a little too risque or not, hence the spoilers.

^^^ there's one we can all enjoy.
Old 10-20-2013

Quote:
every human is ignorant. nobody can ever know everything. do you know slifer? the only aspect about her that you know is that she doesn't like homosexuality. that, my dear, isn't much. you also don't know her.
No I don't know her. But I know enough of her opinions and ideals to oppose them. Moreover, she doesn't know you, but she just told you that you belong in an asylum. Why are you complaining about what I'm saying when what I'm saying is perfectly justified?