This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite character?(I wrote a little about each character on the side)
Yusei Fudo ~ The hot badass main dude(of 5Ds). 17 73.91%
Crow Hogan ~ The guy who looks like a troll. 3 13.04%
Jack Atlas ~ The nominee for biggest douche in the universe and the AntiHero. 8 34.78%
Rua ~ The cool twin. 0 0%
Ruka ~ The annoying twin. 0 0%
Aki Izayoi ~ The supposed main dudes love intrest. 3 13.04%
Bruno ~ Kinda like the Johan of 5Ds. 2 8.70%
Kyosuke Kiryu ~ Died in season 2 then came back to life. 6 26.09%
Carly Nagisa ~ The nominee for biggest douche in the universe's love intrest. 3 13.04%
Yeager ~ The gay clown who loves Ramen Soup. 2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2011

There is a 5Ds thread? Let me vote!

Of course I like every member of Team Satisfaction (why did 4kids name it the enforcers? That doesn't satisfy me :D ). Yusei is cool, Crow is great and Kiryu as Dark Signer is even greater.
Jack is my favourite male character.

Aki is also kind of cool even though she had to be beaten in a card game to realize that her parents loved her. Carly is my favourite female character.

I only watched from episode 1 to episode 64 [ where Godwin turns out to be a Dark Signer, puts the arm of his brother on and gets the sign of the crimson dragon. It was pretty awesome to watch Yusei, Crow and Jack fight him to prevent him to become a god. ]
Should I continue with season 3? Is it as good as season 2? Or even better?
Old 10-16-2011

Blurb: Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logi View Post
There is a 5Ds thread? Let me vote!

Of course I like every member of Team Satisfaction (why did 4kids name it the enforcers? That doesn't satisfy me :D ). Yusei is cool, Crow is great and Kiryu as Dark Signer is even greater.
Jack is my favourite male character.

Aki is also kind of cool even though she had to be beaten in a card game to realize that her parents loved her. Carly is my favourite female character.

I only watched from episode 1 to episode 64 [ where Godwin turns out to be a Dark Signer, puts the arm of his brother on and gets the sign of the crimson dragon. It was pretty awesome to watch Yusei, Crow and Jack fight him to prevent him to become a god. ]
Should I continue with season 3? Is it as good as season 2? Or even better?
Season 3 onwards isn't as good as Seasons 1-2, but it's still pretty good. Just more focus on Yusei and his haxx-drawing. Still, there are some neat duels, and the fun episodes, cup ramen, gold motorcycles and shrimpmobiles all make it worth watching :D
Old 10-16-2011

Then it doesn't have sense for me to go on with the series. But I have to admit the plot was awesome.
Old 07-22-2012

Has anyone wanted to to a Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's abridged series with the voice actors from the Bonds Beyond Time abridged and that 5D's one shot parody? I know there have been attempts at a 5D's abridged series but they aren't very funny, very well done or have been taken down from YouTube by the copyright sensors for some copyright violations. I could write the script and lend my voice to one or some minor characters.