This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2007

actually, System of a Down is metal; if you have a CD by them, maybe you'd know that. Some metal snobs like to spread bullshit that just because they're accessible then they're not metal. I've seen iron maiden CDs at fucking wal mart; I guess they're not metal either.
Old 09-22-2007

I like Children of Bodom as well.
Old 09-24-2007

*tut tut* people...

system of a down isnt even classified as music... it is just pure gayness

apart from da one on The Crow soundtrack... some things r sacred... nd i forgive the directors for includin them in tha soundtrack

children of bodom r awesum
mask of sanity all da way
Old 09-25-2007

fucking homophobe.
I almost feel sorry for you and your narrow mind.
Old 09-26-2007

I feel sorry for your taste of music.

STFU GTFO kthxbye.
Old 09-27-2007

A?

i aint narrow... just cause i care about wat i listen 2...

nd wats ur problem if im anti-gay? i mean srsly... wat kind of screwed mind do u hav 2 hav to be gay? *shudder*
no offence 2 the gays of the world.

YAY! iron maiden r gna do a concert soon!
Old 09-27-2007

by da way... wat does STFU GTFO kthxbye mean?
Old 09-27-2007

I'm not even going to explain why your mind is so narrow; it shows in your posts. Any smart person can see it (which means that you can't).
Think about it kid; which you most likely won't, and will spew out more homophobic insults that prove your narrow intellect.

"I feel sorry for your taste of music."
Don't waste your energy, kid.
"STFU GTFO kthxbye."
Look my address up, come to my house, and bitch slap me. Then I'll ""STFU GTFO".
In other words, BRING IT BEE-YOTCH!
Old 09-28-2007

dude hav u realised how screwed we both r? *laughing*

i mean srsly... we dnt even no each otha nd we're bein total wankers 2 each otha about opinions on sexual orientation

*dying with laughter*

truce dude. truce about da gay thing a?

but no way about music... deathmeal rules nd will always rule... by da way... do u support G.W. Bush?
Old 09-28-2007

That's all I needed to say, Obviously you have never heard of the quote "Internet is serious business" which refers people take the Internet to seriously. The point is all you do is argue about stupid shit that has point, doesn't mean anything, ect.

"Look my address up, come to my house, and bitch slap me. Then I'll ""STFU GTFO".
In other words, BRING IT BEE-YOTCH!"

Yeah, and I am the "kid" here? Only time I here people say that is 15 year olds over Xbox Live. You also judge me from my posts? O.K. Thats why tried to meet up and actually fight?
Old 09-28-2007

^ it's a joke moron. I wasn't serious with the "bring it bee-yotch". Follow your own advice and don't take it so goddamn seriously.

and that's all I do? Since when do you know me in real life and know all that I do?
Don't insult someone you don't even know about things you don't even know.
Old 09-28-2007

So you offer a truce, but then insultingly ask me if I support george bush?
What's the point of offering a truce if your just trying to insult me?
Do you even know what you're saying?
I bet you don't even know what george bush does, and just pretends to hate him to try to be cool.

You like death metal? Good for you, I don't care. I like a bit of death metal every now and then; good thing slipknot isn't death metal, or else the genre would be even more fucked up.
Old 09-28-2007

Quote:
Follow your own advice and don't take it so goddamn seriously.
Honestly I could care less, I think it's hilarious you trying to insult me. I mean if I really cared I know Kroze and Dixon personally I could just ask them to ban you and *poof* problem over.
Quote:
and that's all I do? Since when do you know me in real life and know all that I do?
Don't insult someone you don't even know about things you don't even know.
Wtf you talking about?
Old 09-28-2007

u r the hypocrite of the century... u hav no rite to say stuff like "Don't insult someone you don't even know about things you don't even know" cause thats exactly what u r doing.

nd i wasnt tryin 2 insult u wiht tha george bush thing... im just interested in politics nd like to know peoples political opinions.

i agree with Venture... its a total crack-up that u think that u r trying to insult me... cause it aint working... its just pure, raw, entertainment
Old 09-29-2007

Oh please, you people are pathetic.

Find something better to do than boast about how you're pretending to laugh at someone you don't even know, cause I'm ending this, this isn't worth my time or energy.
Old 09-29-2007

BACK ON TOPIC

I recently got the new album by I. It's apparently a solo project from Abbath, the singer from Immortal. It's okay, but Abbath is a helluvalot better in Immortal. I still has some classic songs though, like Warriors and Battalions.
Old 09-30-2007

well about time we got off da 'attempting 2 insult randoms' topic...

do u like atreyu?
Old 09-30-2007

i cant wait till maiden!!! it sold out so fast....

the mosh will kick ass
Old 10-02-2007

i no a????

o well... at least i got 2 meet alice cooper backstage at his concert...
marylin manson is also coming! yay!

he is my god!
Old 10-02-2007

My favorite metal? well My BEST METAL to not as good as... well...
1.Iron Maiden!!! (best heavy metal ever) 2. Children of Bodom 3. Dokken 4. Metallica, and Scorpions tie for 4th 5. Dragon Force 6. Ensiferum (i can go on...)
here is best Iron maiden songs to me
READ THIS OR DIE!!!

Hallowed be thy name, Still Life, The Wicker Man, Brave New World, Rainmaker, No More Lies, Dance of Death, Fear of The Dark, Mother Russia, No Prayer For The Dying, 22 Acacia Avenue, Children of the Damned, The Number of The Beast, Run to the hills, The Trooper, Revelations, Flight of Icarus, Die With Your Boots On, To Tame A Land, Rime of The Ancient Mariner, Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Losfer Words (Big 'Orra), Flash of the Blade, The Duelists, Powerslave, Moonchild, Can I Play With Madness, The Evil That Men Do, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, The Prophecy, The Clairvoyant, Only The Good Die Young, Caught Somewhere in Time, Wasted Years, Sea of Madness, Heaven Can Wait, Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner, Stranger in a Strange Land, Alexander The Great!
Old 10-04-2007

Blurb: Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

Yup, I totally always look awesome singing backwards metal.
Old 10-04-2007

Quote:
I'm not even going to explain why your mind is so narrow; it shows in your posts. Any smart person can see it (which means that you can't).
Think about it kid; which you most likely won't, and will spew out more homophobic insults that prove your narrow intellect.
Alright, I know I had absolutely nothing to do with this argument, and its basically ovrer, but I don't really like people who insult people they don't know, and saying they have narrow intellects. Okay, I don't know about the other guy, but I'm going to guess you have a narrow intellect. Now, lets think a second on what that means shall we? It does not mean you are stupid, as you seem to think. Narrowness can stretch a long ways. However, I'm guessing that you look one way, refusing to look the other ways, and anybody who doesn't share your views can go fuck themselves. (So I wouldn't try crossing busy streets if I were you) You don't really give othet ideas a chance, and you look upon those who have different ideas as your intellectual infererior. That, my friend, is a narrow intellect.

Alright, now that I've said my peice, does anyone listen to Iced Earth?
Old 10-04-2007

"nd anybody who doesn't share your views can go fuck themselves."
not true at all. In fact, you're right about nothing you say about me.

The fucking argument's over, and I don't want to be insulted any further. So you can just shut the fuck up and mind your own.
Old 10-05-2007

not true at all. In fact, you're right about nothing you say about me

I'm glad to hear that. As for the shutting up part, we're here to talk. The argument is over though, you're right about that. So, does anyone listen to My Dying Bride? (I think its Death Metal)
Old 10-10-2007

lol i luv atreyu

its 1 of da best bands eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard a couple o my dying bride songs but i cant really remeber them... i dont remeber them being very hardcore...
Old 10-10-2007

Not very hard, true, at least not in the way people think of hard. Damn good though.
Old 10-11-2007

Demon Hunter ftw.
Old 10-15-2007

I hate when people list non-metal bands as metal... (ie, Slipknot, System of a Down, Disturbed, etc.)

My favorites are, (old) Metallica, Megadeth, (old) In Flames, Finntroll, Kalmah, Norther, Sonata Arctica, Kamelot, Iced Earth, Cryptopsy, Kataklysm... and a bunch of others. :]
Old 10-16-2007

oh please, SOAD is metal; I'm not getting into this argument again, so I'll just leave it at that.
Old 10-16-2007

http://metal-archives.com/browseL.php?l=S