This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > READ HERE FIRST

Old 05-04-2008

are the links broken? because i cant seem to download em
yes i do have a .torrent downloader: bitcomet :D
Old 05-06-2008

Same here. I cant open any of the links and i cant download them. I even tried just downloading the shows them selfs, but not luck. Any other way I can get them for my windows computer?
Old 05-24-2008

I think the link broke....I wanted to download MP4s for meh PSP...
Old 06-23-2008

OK, the link at the beginning of the first page that's supposed to help you download the whole series won't work for me. Is it because my computer is stupid, or the link? Isn't there a place to download the last five or so episodes, cause i can't seem to find them anywhere. I downloaded the first twenty or so off of the Little Kuriboh website, but it doesn't have the more recent ones, anyone? Help? Please? I'm a little lost here!
Old 06-26-2008

I can't seem to download it either. It might be that the links no longer exist.. because if there are this many people who can't download it than it's the link that is broken. Not the computers of the people trying to download it.
Old 07-13-2008

i think you can only download the QuickTime file at the moment.
Old 03-04-2009

dunno if i should ask for help here or not, but, on the episode page, I click the button that says 'windows media', then open the file instead of save it, then my limewire opens up, and...well, i killed the upload, cuz i'm like, too busy...in america.
Old 04-08-2010

Blurb: juast me
Send a message via Yahoo to Syth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraho View Post
How do I open torrent files?
uTorrent
Old 08-30-2011

Default Please help!

I can't tell if I just suck at computing or if the torrents are broken, because others seem to have had the same problem and they are almost four years old now. Would someone please either A) Test it and tell me if I'm just being moronic.
B) Test it and tell me it's broken
or C) Tell me where I can download season one from because I love it so much but streaming it is eating up all my internet.

Pretty please?
Old 11-09-2011
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

All work and no play makes gcar a dull girl