This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > News
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2011
General Staff

Blurb: YGOTAS Merch, Site, Twebook and facitter, and TFS Site Stuff
Default Charity Wrapup and Anime Boston

Hey guys, it's been a long time...

Card Games for Charity #4: Japan Disaster Relief was HANDS DOWN the greatest charity drive we have ever done, with over 10,000 dollars raised for Japan. This far exceeds our goal of 3,000 dollars raised, and we really are humbled at the generosity of the Yugioh fans. And with that, we thank you for your efforts. LK is now going to make a Yugioh 5ds parody, and the winner of the one shot parody: Neon Genesis Evangelion. Expect those in the next month or so.

As for myself, just wanted to inform you that I will be present at Anime Boston this year, helping out at the Snafu-Comics booth. I WILL have Yugioh Abridged shirts for sale (including “Screw the rules, I have GREEN HAIR, which we have never sold at a convention before”), so be sure to stop by! I'll be hanging the big Yugioh Abridged banner, so just look for that!

NOTE- It will only be me (helixD) at Anime Boston, no Littlekuriboh or any other YGOTAS crew.

I'll also be live-updating my personal Twitter account all weekend at Anime Boston, you can follow me at @its_helixD on Twitter. I will also be updating the Yugioh Abridged Facebook group. I'll be tweeting/updating chances at winning free Yugioh Abridged gear, as well as shirt deals, cool cosplay, random things I see during the convention etc.

Hope to see you guys there!

-helixD

Last edited by helixD; 04-19-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Old 05-06-2011

I heard over Twitter that you had to shiut down the auction for Unity. Can I just pay like $500 so we don't have to call it a total bust, or would that just defeat the purpose entirely?
Old 11-09-2011
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

All work and no play makes gcar a dull girl