This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion

Old 08-30-2012

Blurb: Playing in the snow with the Yugioh gang <3

Well your dream obviously got into my brain last night because I had one last night about Dartz kidnapping Yami. But it was different.

Dartz was disguised as a really handsome guy and he was trying to fit into the gang. He was trying to hit on me cuz he knows that I like Yami, but at this point we didn't know that Yami was kidnapped. Some reason, I knew that it was Dartz in disguise so I tried to ignore the comments he made towards me and him trying to sneak his arm around me. When the others found out it was Dartz, he threw off the disguise and said that he already has what he wants. That's when we realize that Yami is gone. Dartz brings up a TV with Yami stuck in some sort of different world and the only way we were able to communicate with him was by drawing pictures on the TV. So we drew a REALLY BAD flower on the TV with a message on it. When it got to the world Yami was in, he was looking at it curiously and wondered what the hell it was. And that was the end of that dream.
Old 08-30-2012

Nice =) That seems to be something Dartz would do. Afterall he does use manipulation as a way to get what he wants. Poor Yami, it seems he has become a damsel in distress.
Old 08-31-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

I dreamt last night that I was going around decapitating Ancient Roman soldiers with Yami's help, and we caused a landslide that killed loads of random Domino City citizens. Then Yugi and Tea appeared, and Yugi started crying and saying the landslide was his fault, before he suddenly smiled and said that actually he was lying, and he had no idea who had caused it. Yami stood behind me and said very loudly: "Thanks for being pointless, Yugi."
Old 08-31-2012

HAHA!! That sounds bizarre and interesting. :)
Old 09-04-2012

So I had another one last night. This one was a little bit interesting.

I was in my house with Marik and Bakura but it looked nothing like my house. We were playing video games in the living room and I just randomly got a huge amount of what looked like raffle tickets with names on the back. Bakura decided that we should use the names on the tickets (they war names of characters in video games) on Marik and change him into a character from that video game. So we chose randomly and whichever name came up, we would be transported to that game with Marik as the main character. That was pretty much it; pretty cool though.
Old 09-04-2012

Blurb: Sailor says....NYEH!

I think I had one with a concrete giraffes version of melvin running around in it o.o
Old 09-23-2012

I had one last night, though it didn't have anything to do with the abridged series though it could have been brought about because a bunch of guys and I were just quoting the abridged series.

One of the guys there came to my dorm to pick up the $2 I owe him (and I do owe him $2). When I got it for him I had my plastic bag of Yugioh cards on the floor and he asked if he could have one. So I gave him a random card I picked up and he said he wanted to build a deck. So I was helping him build one with my cards. Pretty much it; a normal one finally.
Old 09-23-2012

I haven't had any normal dreams for a while :o I do have quite a few nightmares
Old 09-24-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

Not sure if it counts, but I had a dream where I went to a con and met LK and we had a long coversation about every YGOTAS and not YGOTAS related. He prank called my Naruto fanboy friend too.
Old 10-30-2012

I had one where yami/atem (both) were fighting the mummy (final form) in a pyramid cause of something atem's uncle did in ancient egypt (taking the place of bakura I guess lol). I think it had something to do with aunuxsonamoon (I just know I've spelt that wrong lol) and then she appeared and got eaten by those bug things and imotep got sad and yami won. Apparently I had been nearby and somehow got sent back to ancient egypt and was causing havoc with my futureness and yami ran back into the pyramid to go back and bring be back. I woke up before he could achieve this though lol >:D
Old 11-21-2012
call me the Mime: silent but deadly

Location: In the deepest, darkest abyss in which your worst fears come to life to feast on your misery
Blurb: my macrophage will go phagocytosis ALL OVER your ass

A while ago i had this dream where i was standing in a field with trees, and there was a waterfall next to me (???). For some reason I was looking through my deck and fell over the waterfall. I wasn't hurt, and all i could think about was finding my cards in the water. I got all of them and when i looked up, Yami and the rest of the gang were there. For some
reason I blamed Joey for the entire thing and punched him in the face! I don't hate Joey, and i have no idea where this dream came from. lol
Old 11-22-2012

I just had this craze dream where I snuk out of the house to go on a date with my girl friend (Yes I was a guy in this dream I'm not gay I was just a guy in this crazy dream) and we ran into Ryu Bakura. He said he new a great place for a date and we followed him. For some reason that great place was a bar full of thugs, but for some reason Marik was there. Then this giant aquarium that was on the wall broke and all this water came out. The water flushed us out into the parking lot and it just kept coming. Then Marik was in the front of this semi end helped us out of the water. I got into the semi even though I knew somehow that it was his falt it exploded. So we got into the Semi and Ryu Bakura got in the front with Marik. I have no idea why but Marik had the rod and the ring. Though the ring was acting really weird. Then Ryu Bakura said " he doesn't seem to like you," and he took the ring and put it on. So I said did you just call it a he, then it glowed, and Yami Bakura came out and said "Don't get me started on that, my parents wanted me to be a girl so bad they were going to call me Florence." Then Marik was like we should go in this ferry full of monster truck drivers. So at this point me and my girlfriend were going to run way on this ferry with Marik and Bakura. Then I woke up. So yeah that was my crazy dream don't know where it came from but oh well.
Old 11-25-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

The night of my birthday, I had my first ever Thiefshipping dream. It was fantastic. The best YGO dream I have had by far. It's probably not appropriate to say what happened, but all I will say is that not once did Marik try and say he wasn't gay, and that pleased Bakura (and me!) very much.
Old 12-22-2013

Blurb: Bang Bang Bang Bang! Have a nice dream!

I had a very "interesting" dream with Seto. Yami stole me away for a bit, but then Seto stole me back and defeated Yami once and for all by punching him and knocking him out! I will not go into detail about what all happened in between those events, but it was a fun dream. :)
Old 07-03-2020

Blurb: What am I in search of? Nobody knows!

I had a dream where I was in a zombie-infested hospital. After running away from Dark Helmet (villain from Space Balls), I’m outside the hospital, with zombies trying to escape. Saruwatari (aka Kemo aka Hair Guy) points his weapon, a cross between a lightsaber and a pistol (also from Star Wars) (I will call this a gunsaber), at the door while I flee. I disarm a woman who also had a gunsaber, and she was apparently so impressed she let me keep the weapon. I meet back up with Saruwatari, and we end up running away from a really fast zombie. We had run out of ammo, but apparently forgot we had *freaking lightsaber attachments* for our guns.

I also remember a really short dream where apparently Dark Magician was overpowered because the Magical Trevor songs played when he was summoned. That’s definitely an Abridged dream.

And another dream had my class doing presentations (apparently in Domino City, but the cafeteria looked like my school’s). Somebody did theirs on Gozaburo Kaiba. Kisara was there, reading a book called “How to F*** a Dragon Character,” apparently unaware of the irony.

Yet another one didn’t directly involve Yu-Gi-Oh, but it kind of did. Someone in my computer science class invited me to this class-wide text-group-thing, where we would pretend to be different fictional characters. I pretended to be Sayori (from Doki Doki Literature Club) while two of my fellow classmates pretended to be Ryou Bakura. I don’t remember the conversations, though.

Last edited by agirlinsearchof; 07-03-2020 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-24-2022

Send a message via Yahoo to nsfwzexalboy

I dreamed that I was being chased by Dark Mist
and that's when Yuma asked Astro "Hey who is that young boy huh Astro?"
and Astro says... I don't know who he is and where he's from
but he needs ur help Yuma says Astro,
And that's when Astro asks why are you chasing this young boy huh
Old 04-25-2022

I had a weird dream where I went to a costume party and my friend was dark magician of black chaos, and I was dark magician girl. And I don't mean we were dressed up as them, we literally WERE them. I actually noticed it in my dream too, and found it odd XD