This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games

Old 07-16-2007

Wii will not allow the 360 to control YGOA!

The Wii is still selling out faster than Kaiba Corp products.
Old 07-16-2007

yep.. Its nice.. but I need to wait a bit longer for some game, ie : Super Mario galaxies, and Resident Evil Umbrella Conicals. But all in all great machine.
Old 07-16-2007

I adore my Wii. Cued up on a cold, drizzly night to get it but even though there's a lack of games on it, Zelda, Resi4 and TV internet more than makes up for it, imo. =]
Old 07-16-2007

HAY THAR SWIRL

Oh, and I greatly enjoy my Wii, but I definately need some of the big guns to come out...

Of course, I am psyched for Mario Strikers Charged, so I'll be satisfied til then
Old 07-16-2007

Quote:
HAY THAR SWIRL
Aw geez I'm being stalked again.

I need more money for Wii games!!
Old 07-16-2007

I'm almost tempted to buy Paper Mario on the VC but I have other stuff to play...that and I have the cartridge on my n64 (thats not hooked up)
Old 07-16-2007

i cant wait for super smash bros brawl. that will no doubt be one of best game for the Wii.
Old 07-16-2007

They've set a release date for ssbb, it's the apocalypse run for your lives! Seriously though I'm glad it's not too much longer of a wait before the best game ever comes out imo.
Old 07-16-2007

Wii is great, I have Zelda and Paper Mario. I want to get RE4 soon and I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy (which looks like it'll be the best game ever, btw).
Old 07-16-2007

The funny thing is like 2 weeks ago I made a Kuriboh Mii
Old 07-16-2007

I love my Nintendo Wii. Right now I'm completely addicted to Wario Ware Smooth Moves and Super Paper Mario.

Recently I saw "Trauma Center: new blood" on the E3. Now, I'm a HUGE fan of those, and I can't wait until this new game comes out. It's going to be f*cking amazing.
Old 07-16-2007

The Wii rocks. It was totally worth the five hours to get it at launch. I'm currently playing Pokemon Battle Revolution and Paper Mario.
Old 07-16-2007

I was thinking about getting a Wii with some of the money I get from detassling, any games you could recommend that I get if I do get one? I get my paycheck tomorrow. :D
Old 07-16-2007

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Warioware Smooth Moves and Rayman Raving Rabbids! DO NOT get Red Steel! I Repeat DO NOT get Red Steel!
Old 07-16-2007

Red Steel's bad eh? I thought it looked pretty good with the reviews...what's wrong with it?
Old 07-16-2007

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is going to rock! I can't wait for it. Melee was the best!
Old 07-16-2007

I think that Rayman was a little disappointing, It was nothing like the awsome commercail, anyone else think so?
Old 07-16-2007

I'm not sure, but I THINK it had to do with the control being little responsive, or something like that.
Old 07-16-2007
Is no longer jailbait, but is still a TRAP

I personally can't wait for the big three: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3. Of course there's other big releases like NiGHTS, but those I can stand to wait for.
Old 07-16-2007

I camped out for mine. I gotta tell you, compared to the PS3 people, we looked normal.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Animal Crossing are the only games I'm really looking forward too. And I'm not to keen with the stuff I've seen so far for SSBB either, mainly the Animal Crossing stage. I love that game but on SSBB? NO! But playing AC on the Wii? Fun.
Old 07-16-2007

Sorry for it double posting. IGNORE THIS POST.
Old 07-16-2007

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Project H.A.M.M.E.R, and the new Mario Kart. They all look good to me. ^_^
Old 07-16-2007

i think Nintendo thinks we are fat. WiiFit? Seriously, Reggie should have just said "Hey, you tubby bastard, buy this!!! It will make you less repulsive!!!!!!!". their new slogan should be "Nintendo: giving you a negative self image for the new millenia". Im kidding, but still.

So stoked for Mario Kart, Brawl, Metroid, and Mario.
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

I can't wait for brawl and mario galaxy!! Those will be the best games this year!!! well and metriod too xD
Old 07-16-2007

texture hacks

Last edited by DarthMALX; 02-20-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

lol Mario Galaxy comes out November 12... Metriod 3 comes out in august
Old 07-16-2007

lol Mario Galaxy comes out November 12... Metriod 3 comes out in august

Sorry for double posting!! I accidently double clicked the Submit button twice (wasn't thinkin)
Old 07-16-2007

lol I don't know if i'm gonna get Metriod Prime 3... Do you guys think it will be a good game? o.O
Old 07-16-2007

I never finished MP1 (i got stuck and just gave up) I played MP2 a little when my friend brought it over. Since this new one is for the wii i really wanna try it out, and hopefully beat this one! xD
Old 07-16-2007

I quit midway through Metroid Prime 1 and I never picked up 2; I guess I just got tired of it. If 3 revolutionizes FPS controls like Reggie says it will, then I may change my mind about 3.