This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007

<sigh> If only there was a Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Game... tut tut tut...
Old 07-18-2007

Ages ago there was only a rumour that PS3 didn't play PS2 games well and not PSOne games at all. But it's great to know that the rumour was wrong.
Old 07-18-2007

not to mesion god of war 3...that game is gonna be great
Old 07-18-2007
Banned

LMAO Metal Tear Solid 4
LMAO LittleSh*tPlanet
LMAO Ratchet and Wank
LMAO Unfarted
LMAO Resh*tstance
LMAO Motorflop
Old 07-18-2007

I guess it kind of sucks now that most good games are going to the cheaper 360, but it also has few, disperse gems here and there. Buy it only if you're the biggest of the Sony fanboys.
Old 07-18-2007
Banned

let's make fun of games without any explanation LMAO. WHAT LOGIC

and I'm not exactly a big sony fan either...

although lair is a game with dragons that might actually be good! =D
________
Asian Movies

Last edited by kkslider; 03-21-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-18-2007
Banned

Quote:
let's make fun of games without any explanation LMAO. WHAT LOGIC

and I'm not exactly a big sony fan either...

although lair is a game with dragons that might actually be good! =D
nothing on the ps3 can be good.
Old 07-19-2007

Blurb: i make films with kroze.
Send a message via AIM to BryyMiller Send a message via MSN to BryyMiller

Killzone 2 looks like crap. It looks nothing like the prerendered movie of last year. They tried too hard, you can tell.
Old 07-19-2007
Banned

Quote:
Killzone 2 looks like crap. It looks nothing like the prerendered movie of last year. They tried too hard, you can tell.
=|
as much as i hate the POS3 and everything on it, KZ2 looks everything like the trailer.

now does that mean the gameplay is going to be good? hell no. if you saw the new trailer, you saw the enemies just standing there waiting to be shot. what a poor excuse for AI. -_-'
Old 07-19-2007

you know when your product is too expensive when the 6-year old handheld king is beating up your newborn baby.

I mean, the PS3 will bounce back eventually, but for now its just sad.
Old 07-19-2007

....it sounds like this topic is getting a lot of blows.

Wellll... I support the PS3. Well, actually, I support all the gaming systems...
But I think it's unfair how much the PS3 was spat upon, they're still an awesomely powerful system.

...I'm aiming for the 80 gigs.
Old 07-19-2007

PS3 will make a comeback, but it'll take a while. It's a great system though, definitely the most powerful and has the most potential of the three.
Old 07-20-2007

id say it closly resembles human intellgencee. maybe smarter. anyways i have both a ps3 and a psp and yeah there are a few small easy to do things to improve ps3. wallpapers. if psp can do it no reason ps3 cant show us some of that processing power. upgraded flash. seriously. play music while playing games. no brainer. support for web messengers. uh yeah. and ps3 does play ps2 and ps1 games but not all of them and some play with problems but more and more are working after each firmware upgrade. no support for old ps1 and ps2 memory cards means you cant transfer your saves over either but there is an adapter for that in development. simple stuff that could really make ps3 a winner if improved on im sure of missed something so add to the list =p
Old 07-20-2007
Banned

=| smarter than human intelligence? do you know how stupid that sounds? forget video games, AI in general isn't that advanced. our smartest robots are, in the words of physicist Michio Kaku, "as smart as a retarded, lobotomized cockroach."

on the subject of KZ2's AI, in a battlefield, you wouldn't seek out the enemy and kill him before he kills you? you would stand there and shoot only when shot at? because that's what the enemies in KZ2 did in the trailer.
Old 07-20-2007

a human can't program an AI smarter than itself without it being invincible.

the PS3 doesnt play PS2 and PS1 games. It plays PS2 games and PS1 games that look absolutely terrible in comparison to their actual systems. By this point basically everyone has a PS2 anyways... might as well play it on that.
Old 07-21-2007

Blurb: i make films with kroze.
Send a message via AIM to BryyMiller Send a message via MSN to BryyMiller

What exaclty is "smarter than a human" anyway?
Old 07-21-2007

dolphins, cheddar cheese, giraffes in the air, Leonard Nimoy, Elephants, Orangutans and the near-extinct species called lazylen.
Old 07-21-2007

PS3 FTW!
Old 07-23-2007

Ps3 is awesome! (I'm typing this on my ps3 btw)
Old 07-23-2007

Does anyone have PS3 online.

If So My Username for my PS3 is Barry832003 for anyone to know.
Old 07-24-2007

I'm waiting for Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction along with other things for the PS3. Hopefully I'll have one by the end of the summer.
Old 07-24-2007
Banned

Quote:
(I'm typing this on my ps3 btw)
insta-fail.
Old 07-24-2007

Next year will be PS3's year, I think. They got some great games coming out. Too bad you have to sell a kidney to buy one...
Old 07-25-2007

if anybody wants to add me as a friend on the ps3 my id is robert35861
*beware*I good in tekken!>=]
Old 07-25-2007

If the PS3 was priced reasonably, I'm not sure that people would buy it anyways. it doesnt have a whole lot out right now, and the only reason that Sony won last time is because of their gigantic head start. they were the first next-gen console then, and as a result attracted all the 3rd parties.

MS's 360 was the first out this time, and thats why they're winning.
Old 07-25-2007

I'd say the Dreamcast was the first next gen system and it bombed after the PS2 came out. I don't think the same will happen to the 360 though.

Anyway, the 360 is winning but I do believe the Wii is going to surpass them by next year if it keeps going at this pace. Take a look. http://www.vgchartz.com/?wii=4.50 Less than a million difference between the two.
Old 07-26-2007
Banned

dreamcast was the first console of last gen, fool. you know so little about game history, i would mistake you for a sheep if i didn't know better.
Old 07-26-2007

yes, but it was also killed off by the saturn, as well as the PS2. none of these companies have killed off their brand with their previous console. the Dreamcast was a last ditch effort for sega to get back on its feet.

and you dont need to simupost when someone else has clearly made the point, no matter how badly you want at my throat.
Old 07-29-2007

I too have a PS3. And I have but two humble complaints against the might that is the shiny-ness. 1.) When I get online with it the text is too small for me to see on my couch so I have to sit on the hard hard rocking chair which is only slightly more moveable than the couch. 2.) The only good game out is Restitance Fall of Man, and I'm not a big fan of shootemups. I leave those to me bruddah. Oh, wait, how could I forget Oblivion?! But of course, I have that on PC...

But over all the turmoil that is our relationship, I love my PS3 that I got for Christmas rather than the Wii and that silly Zelda game I didn't want to play anyway... ;_; *ahem*
Old 07-30-2007
Banned

Quote:
I love my PS3
loss-of-exclusive station3 FTW!