This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga

Old 07-16-2007
General Staff

Default So What Anime are you guys currently watching?

*Keeping this sticky because no doubt a thousand of these posts will soon appear from out of no-where*

Yu-Gi-Oh! will always be our fave show admittingly but what other stuff are you currently watching at the moment or are going to watch eventually?

Stuff I need to watch...

*Code Geass : The something or other of Lelouch
*Darker than Black
*LuckyStar
*RomeoXJuliet ( I started watching then lost my paitence..I need to start again.)
*The Melochony of Haruhi Suzumiya

Go to it Anime fans!
Old 07-16-2007

Right now only Code Geass (which is amazing) and Burst Angel, cause I bought the box set at a convention...

I was watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, or however its spelled, but now that its licensed I gotta wait to by the DVDs
Old 07-16-2007

I'm willing to bet that a good proportion of people here are Naruto and Bleach fans. Like me :)

Oh, and Gravitation, which I was introduced to this weekend, is extremely pretty and has a wonderful soundtrack to boot. And I and also keenly looking out for a source of Darker than Black. Problem is there are too many wonderful animes, and not enough time...
Old 07-16-2007

Death Note!!

It's finished now, but that was one seriously good show.

Also, Full Metal Alchemist was so good as well :D

First post by me!
Old 07-16-2007

Im currently watching Naruto, I have the first two seasons of dragonballz on dvd, and i have all 26 episodes of cowboy bebop on my computer...so yeah i have alot to watch.
Old 07-16-2007

Ah, Cowboy Bebop is pure love! My all time favorite!
Old 07-16-2007

Nothing at the moment.. I've been stressed with summer school lately.. But I rly want to watch Cowboy bebop, but cant find any episodes.
Old 07-16-2007

I re-watch Dragonball, DBZ, DBGT once a year.
Although it's not an Anime, I adore Avatar
I don't watch that many Anime's, let alone cartoons, but the ones THAT I watch, I'm sort of addicted to ;)
Old 07-16-2007

Bleach, and D.Gray-Man.

I'm also waiting for FUNimation's One Piece.
Old 07-16-2007

RomeoxJuliet... although I'm still deciding whether or not Juliet needs to get whacked early for being such a moron.

You guys should watch sola. Great anime. Only 13 episodes.
Old 07-16-2007

i watch Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Kojiki no Gash Bell (if i can find it), and Fullmetal Alchemist. All japanese with english subs., not crappy american-dubbed episodes with all the horrible edits.
Old 07-16-2007

I don't recall Naruto or Bleach having edits.
Old 07-16-2007

I've watched it too many times to be able to anymore, but Great Teacher Onizuka is a great watch. It's a drama, but has plenty of both action and hilarity to go with it.
"So... how're you going to pay for us all to go to Okinawa?"
"By selling my internal organs!"
Old 07-16-2007

Right now I am currently watching Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. I'm also a big Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z fan, and a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan of course!
Old 07-16-2007

Since everyhting 4kids touches goes to crap (yugioh GX, eww-est!) in one way or another, I'll have to go with Digimon as my fave anime. I should be watching more naruto, I have the second and third uncut box sets, so gewd. :3
Old 07-16-2007

I watch way to much but currently

Bleach
Luckystar
One piece
Zero no Tsukaima
naruto
Death note
Turn a gundam
and Maria-sama ga Miteru

Although I'm near finished catching up on death note and turn a.
Old 07-16-2007

Finally caught up with One Piece, and that is the greatest show I've ever watched, and the most hilarious!
Old 07-16-2007

When I first watched Digimon, I thought it was a rip-off of Pokemon, but it has enough original twists to NOT say it's a rip-off, I like it aswell :)
Old 07-16-2007

Currently just finished watching the Japanese version of Carcaptor Sakura (just need to finish watching the 2nd movie), which is utterly adorable. I'm not quite sure what to move onto, be it something cute and fluffy or plot focused and deep.
Old 07-16-2007

I watch Bleach and Naruto weekly on there releases. Same for Kaze No Stigma and Claymore. Claymore so far is very interesting.
I just finished the Basilisk, Fruits Basket ,Utawarerumono and i've seen tons of others throughout my life time. Elfen Lied is by far the best anime i've ever seen.
Old 07-16-2007

for some reason my post doubled itself, so i'll edit this one to nothing but my babbling
Old 07-16-2007

Hellsing Ultimate, bit by bit (I love the quality of the OVA, I just hate the long wait between episodes) and I've recently been getting into an oldie-but-goodie bit of madness known as Excel Saga.
Old 07-16-2007

Naruto Shippuden is at the top of my list. I am also working on watching all of the .hack//ROOTS, Gankutsou, and Maria-sama ga miteru episodes.
Old 07-16-2007

I watch Bleach Every week (but now its in the new darned filler arc.... Do'h!) and Im Watching Elemental Gelade and Excel Saga (a Classic) too.
Old 07-16-2007

im currently watching neon genesis (A.K.A Godzilla vs thunder-birds)....."fly me to the moon"
Old 07-16-2007
General Staff

Oooh speaking of Evangelion, I trust you've all seen the trailer for the next upcoming Evangelion movie released in September in Japan?
Old 07-16-2007

Trigun FTW
Old 07-16-2007

ooh yes i have, the music reminds me of kingdom hearts.... it looks ok
Old 07-16-2007
General Staff

No Trigun Maximum is teh Win...More Midvalley backstory makes me happy, He also looked so goddamned fugly in the anime.
Old 07-16-2007

Well I've been watching a lot of Bleach lately, I've heard a lot of good things about it over the net, and as far as I know it isn't out over here (if it is please let me know and on what channel), so I searched YouTube for episodes, I chose to look for the dub rather than subtitled episodes so i didn't have to pause it constantly... and I was blown away... and now I'm addicted...

Aside from that I've been watching Naruto, again the dub but this time on TV rather than on YouTube. But unfortunatly Jetix is only showing it on weekends now... which sucks because it's just started picking up again.