This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga

Old 07-16-2007

I just finished with Death Note and my 12th run of The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. My friends want me to start on Bleach and Elfen Lied. I think I'll sit Bleach out as it seems like a bubble anime and I think I'll get started on Elfen Lied right now. Currently watching: No anime whatsoever.

I think I might check out Gantz as well. Hmmm. I don't know.
Old 07-16-2007

I'm digging this Yugioh: A Shadow Game because Yami's all psycho and stuff.
Old 07-16-2007

I've been watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. As I've recently read on wikipedia, that show is alot deeper than I was led to believe. Shinji was actually a depressed person with a self sacrificing complex. I kinda knew something was wrong with Asuka and Rye, but I just thought Shinji wanted his father's approval of him.

Now that I'm watching it over, I'm noticing alot about the show I've never noticed before.
Old 07-16-2007

I have yet to watch the last two episodes of Death Note. I think the show went downhill after... a certain tragic event that takes place in the series.

I plan to see Ghost In The Shell some time soon. After that, I'll watch the sequel.
Old 07-16-2007

I've been obsessively watching One Piece subs the last week or so and if the next episode of Naruto Shippuuden would come out already I'd be watching that as well.
Old 07-16-2007

Naruto and Bo7 ARE dubbed. In fact, the latter's nearly ending!:(

Naruto's my main dub interest right now, but the FUNi dub of One Piece and the newest season of Digimon look like they will be quite kickass.:D For humor, the YGO GX and Crayon Shin-chan dubs are great(GX has been churning one-liners like crazy since season 2).

As for original Japanese, I love Ojamajo Doremi and Haruhi Suzumiya. Though Haruhi is currently getting the dub treatment, I haven't found the DVDs yet.;_;
Old 07-16-2007

Saiyuki Reload && SuperGals2
Old 07-17-2007

Well here's some I've watched recently or watching at the moment:

Bleach, Naruto: Shippuuden, Hayate no Gotoku, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Claymore, Suzuka, Kanon, Devil May Cry, Murder Princess, and Kaze no Stigma.

Yeah, its all the subbed versions. I like all of the series so far. Good times w/ anime. :)

- Ryo
Old 07-17-2007

Recently, i've been watching Lucky Star, Doujin Work, Zombie Loan and Eureka Seven. The latest anime i finished was Sola. I loved it to bits.
Old 07-17-2007

Just finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and currently watching Naruto. I want to start Bleach soon along with Hoshi no Kaabi (no, not the horrible 4Kids version).
Old 07-17-2007

Naruto Shippuuden

Bleach

Lucky Star

One piece

D.gray-man

Pokemon D&P (Japanese version)

Claymore

Yu-gi-oh gx (Japanese version)

Konjiki no Gash bell

Tsubasa Chronicles
Old 07-17-2007

This topic lacks all mention of Monster. It's pretty much like the best thing ever. I'm only about half way through (74 episodes) but I can already tell this.

Well, it'd probably be like the best thing ever if it weren't for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Can't wait for season 2.
Old 07-17-2007

I don't watch anime, anime is for kids! kidding, but really i don't have a TV actually, so not able to watch anything :(
If the question was what you like .., i will say: Yugioh ! (ok, dubbed in my language, i already watched the english version)
Old 07-17-2007

Right now I'm watching Naruto Shippuuden. I was forced to start watching it when the rest of Naruto was taken off dailymotion... I'm also watching Yugioh GX. It's amazing how it seems like LK writes the dialogue (man... this place needs some smilies)

I recently finished watching Haibane Renmei, an awsome anime made by the same guy that directed Serial Experiments Lain, so you know it's awsome. There's also Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, a hospital romance series (I'm a dude and I'm not gay, in case you were wondering) and Melencholy of Haruhi Suzimia (at least I think that's how it's spelled...)
Old 07-17-2007

I have way too many unfinished anime series that I am "currently watching" so I'll just list the ones I have been actively watching as new episodes are released:

Claymore, Seirei no Moribito, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kaze no Stigma, Gigantic Formula, Lucky Star, Mamoru-kun ni Megami o Shukufuku wo!, Nagasarete Airantou, Romeo × Juliet, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Seto no Hanayome, Sisters of Wellber, Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi
Old 07-17-2007

I've currently watched 49 episodes out of Full Metal Alchemist. Although, I already know what happens in episode 50 and 51.
Old 07-17-2007

Hellsing. MM, Vampires. Tasty.

I haven't watched much anime, I'm gonna start watching Trigun and Cowboy Bebop soon.
Old 07-17-2007

I've been watching an old anime called " Hajime No Ippo!"

To put it simply, it's a fantastic anime about boxing. Not alot of people like the art style, since it doesn't consist of uber Pretty boys and men that make you question if you're straight. The Story revolves around "Ippo" a high school student who would always get bullied and picked on his whole life, but never fought back and just smiled. One day he's almost beaten to death and gets saved by a random stranger who gave him a brief glimpse of " Footwork" that scared the bullies off. You know Follow Ippo's Life, as he discovers his Love for boxing and his secret talent for it. Hajime No Ippo has a Completed anime series and a movie, I'm sure you can find it online, if you look for it. ^^
Old 07-17-2007

Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan: The new GAINAX mecha-anime. Pure eye-candy and over the top cool-and manlyness.
Old 07-17-2007

I watch Naruto for the fights and great character development plus Naruto Shippudden with english subtitles.
Old 07-17-2007

Beyblade,Big O,Cowboy Bebop,Digimon,Dragon Ball (z and gt),Naruto(Shippudden),Outlaw Star,Tenchi Muyo, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon
Old 07-17-2007

Ah, right now I'm watching a lot of... girly ones. DX

YGO 1 + Japanese 2
Princess Princess [BL-ish]
D.N.Angel
Death Note [L are love <3]
Naruto / Shippuden
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club

I have to get started on FMA. =[
Old 07-17-2007

Oh yea... Yuugiou Series 1 ftw. I still can't get over little green-haired Kaiba being pushed on the swing. Cute and yet creepy at the same time.
Old 07-17-2007

Naruto Shipuuden, Just ended Fruits basket, Elfen Lied, Gotta finish Death Note and Bleach. I also wish to get Here is Greenwood.
Old 07-17-2007

Actually there is one edit in episode 3 they show Naruto & Saskue accidently kissing each other in the uncut and japanese version but the american version has that scene censored.
Old 07-17-2007

What am I watching? I could sit here all day and probably wouldn't come up with all of the stuff I'm following right now, but here it goes.

Bleach
Naruto
Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Rozen Maiden
When They Cry - Higurashi
.hack//Roots
Mai-HiME
Chobits
Eureka Seven
Fate/Stay Night
Solty Rei

And I think I'll stop there for now...
Old 07-17-2007

Animes I just finished and enjoyed:
Tokko
The Melancholy of Haruhi
Final Approach
Chobits (A super special awesome cute anime XD)
Old 07-17-2007

currently watched anime by me? hmmm.. to many to list but heres the ones i mainly watching
Bleach
Naruto Shippuuden
Code Lyoko
Elfen Lied
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

oh and if watching Fruits Basket for the 5th time counts then thats one more, it's such an excellent anime
Old 07-17-2007

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Claymore
Touka Gettan
Romeo x Juliet
El Cazador

I highly recommend the first 2 :D but not if gore isn't your thing
Old 07-17-2007

I just got done with Monster, but now I'm watching Gurren Lagann, Lucky Star, One Piece, and Pani Poni Dash.