This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > News

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2008

Blurb: Guh? Muh? Wuh? Zuh?!
Send a message via MSN to Seraphim

The Last Unicorn gave me some extremely weird dreams for a week.
Old 11-25-2008

Send a message via AIM to TitanAura

Yeah, well, just be prepared when an advanced Monkey race comes to destroy civilization as we know it. They're called Saiyans btw.
Old 11-25-2008

Blurb: Guh? Muh? Wuh? Zuh?!
Send a message via MSN to Seraphim

Someone needs to let go of the bong. =p lol
Old 11-25-2008

Lol...that review made me laugh. Looking forward for more reviews Bakura ^.^ though i am not sure if i am interesting in watching it. Not because of the subtitles but i am a large fan of horror movies and it really doesn't sound that appealing...more of a it has to have great detail in the killing and they shouldn't over look simple things like body organs ^^ and stuff like that.... anyway great review ^^
Old 11-25-2008

Blurb: I may be lazy, but that only serves to protect humanity from me.
Send a message via AIM to Cocyta Send a message via Yahoo to Cocyta

Yeah, I did receive good reviews for it, but I personally thought it was too much of a summary of the movie.

highlights of the story:
Seto wonders aloud if Mokuba's time spent with Pegasus permanently damaged him if he's watching cartoons;
Seto mentally compares Schmendrick with Joey, Amalthea/the unicorn with Ryou Bakura, and
King Haggard with Gozaburo Kaiba
Old 11-25-2008

Bakuraaaaaa~! You need to review teh movie Memoirs of a Geisha.. x3

xDD
Old 11-26-2008

Damn, I need to get on more often; 36 more posts since my last login, that's almost pathetic it's so sad. Lol, I didn't know LK wrote any fanfiction, I'll have to start reading that soon; it's my guess that it's mostly humor? Lol, I'll tell you if your fanfiction is any good, Cocyta, I'm not entirely fond of one shots but I'm sure they're rather nice. Here's the link to my fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1539713/

(Beware, The Other Side is yaoi. /laughs and pulls spork out of arm/)
Old 11-26-2008
The Foreskin Queen Deserving of a rest

Blurb: <3<3<3 Rebbie
Send a message via MSN to TPishek

Quote:
it's my guess that it's mostly humor?
Not really, no. Actually, it gets surprisingly dark at times....
Old 11-27-2008

Blurb: [^_^]=Sex=Hot=Sexy=YG117
5th Anniversary
Send a message via MSN to YG117

and @ Cocyta

actually, what they fail to mention in the tv show, Bakura IS Zorc Necrophades, the embodiment of all evil.
he was able to take control of the real Bakura in Kul Elna because of what he had experienced.
Old 11-28-2008

I just want to request a "High School Musical 3" review as well. I was kind of curious to see how bad it really was, but didn't want to run the risk of vomiting in the movie theater. I would *definitely* trust a review by Bakura!

Of course “The Abridged Movie” and/or “Twilight” are also good ideas…

~P2
Old 12-02-2008

Bakura should review review this ace Blacksploitation film called...wait for it...Black Fist... Hilarious! the soundtrack itself is just plain cool. it isn't distributed anymore so heres a link.
http://www.archive.org/details/BlackFist
it will take a few minutes to start playing... enjoy
Old 12-03-2008

They do fail to mention that in the anime, because the manga contradicts itself; they must have perfered the Theif King idea for Bakura over the Zorc Necrophades one. It's been a while since I've read the Millennium World Mangas, but I must have read them at least 10 or 11 times, and Yami Bakura admits to being Zorc Necrophades, but will occasionally say things like "The theif's soul in my ring can sense it" and other such things, which claim he is the Theif King reborn. There are two ways of looking at it. Honestly, since the manga proves both to be true, I believe he's a strange mixture of both...
Old 12-03-2009
Banned

Blurb: D.viems
Send a message via ICQ to D.viems
Default Versus Spain Actually

I hope to see good hunter players, not like the ones in the versus preview movies who run and melee you.

Other than that, can't wait to screw people over with the Smoker.
Closed Thread