This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > News
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2009
Administrator

Default MOAR BALAMB GARDEN PLZ!!

Kroze comin at ya, live from Virginia here!

A bunch of fools from MAGfest kidnapped me and are draggin me down to Video Games Live in Richmond, VA tomorrow to pimp out various things such as Overclocked Remix with my brotha from anotha motha Larry Oji, Dom "Chrono Trigger" Dominator and others...
If you happen to be in the area, I would highly recommend coming to check out VGL, especially if you love various soundtracks from video games! They feature an immersive concert with music from the greatest video games of all time with a complete audio/visual assault to your senses!
And if you are coming to the show already then stop by the MAGfest/Overclocked Remix booth to say hello... there may be some goodies in store!

Also in two weeks I will be heading out with my old friends Snafu Dave, Shawn from Halolz, and a certain lazy Canadian who fails at updating even more than Eden: The Zhang Chronicles all going down to Anime Central in Rosemont, IL.
I will be selling a bunch of YGO:TAS shirts there as well as possibly having a completely new shirt design if it gets done in time!
Hope to see ya guys there!

JOIN US!
JOIN US!

EVERYBODY HUNTIK GO!

--Message from Gonzo Admin Magick
Check out the new ModdJobs remix album!!!

Last edited by magick; 04-26-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: adding Moddjobs link because I ASKED YOU T OMENTION IT MONTHS AGO
Old 04-24-2009
God of Legendary Win

Old 04-24-2009

Blurb: I'm distracting you from the important stuff......STOP READING ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugal View Post
This I agree with
Old 04-25-2009

Kroze, you didn't say "In other news" this time! Wow! Impressive!
Old 04-25-2009

Location: On a mobile warship called the British Isles. Bet you thought it was a country, eh?
Blurb: I talk to myself a lot. Sometimes it's the only way to get intelligent conversation.

Its weird that I only just found out about VGL today, and then this post comes up.
Spooky.

Again, the Atlantic bars my entry.
Old 04-26-2009

Proof 4kids love littlekuriboh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-rBNlREq8
Old 04-26-2009
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators

Blurb: Married father of two, sci-fi author
Muffins Served: 20,403

In other news...

WHERE'S THE NEW EDEN, KROZE!?
Old 04-27-2009

Now I don't have to go and buy the shirts that I want off of the online store. I can just go buy them in person at ACen. Awesome. ^.^