This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > News

Old 04-03-2010
Administrator

Default Erm, Anyway...

I'd like to thank Kroze for hogging the April 2nd news post wherein I was going to say "April Fool, everybody!" and talk about a bunch of GENUINE news, but obviously he couldn't contain himself and had to post about a bunch of redundant stuff like how a guy in Pokémon keeps calling him on the phone. Because that hasn't already been brought up in about 7,000,000 different webcomics weeks ago or anything.

But anyway, yes, APRIL FOOL EVERYBODY! Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is alive and kicking. Well, it's kicking at least. This month I start work writing the new episodes and really getting my teeth into the production, so expect new episodes right around the corner. Not necessarily this month, but very soon afterwards.

In other news, we have a new site partner! Fireball20XL, the home of several awesome webcomics - all of which are funnier and more up to date than a Kroze news post - has joined forces with us to provide more insanity than you can shake a Psyduck at. They're also home to the Wha-Chow podcast, on which I am a regular guest. You should definitely check out the most recent April 1st Wha-Chow, in which we performed the whole thing in character. I was a drunk and angry Tristan Taylor. Watch out for strong language and adult content. And chocobos.

Also, since Kroze didn't bother to link to it, the Caption Contest is ongoing. Be sure to post your entries quick, as there's only one more day to go before the thread is closed for judging!
Old 04-03-2010

Blurb: No! Luffy you can't die!

Hooray! Paradox show! Anyway, I'm sure everyone's glad that you were joking, but are you really gonna start One Piece or 5D's abridged like you did with Naruto?

Oh and WHA-CHOW! It's like a chocobo's **** ** ****** ************ *** your ****** ** **** in the *** ****** 69 ********* with lots more thungs.
Old 04-03-2010

Blurb: "It's bad luck to open an umberella inside! And its GREEN!! ARE YOU INSANE??!!" ~ Outnumbered <3

YAY! is all i can really say. haha that rhymes!.... ignore me.
Old 04-03-2010
General Staff

Blurb: YGOTAS Merch, Site, Twebook and facitter, and TFS Site Stuff

not to mention

Last edited by helixD; 04-03-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-03-2010

Blurb: No! Luffy you can't die!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaLlama View Post
YAY! is all i can really say. haha that rhymes!.... ignore me.
ignored.
Old 04-03-2010

Blurb: ShaunyP. The shadow duelist.

I love how bad Iruka's attempt at a One Piece abridged was. Poor Joe Hokage.
Old 04-03-2010

i knew it! you couldent quit! i cant wait for the next episode!
Old 04-04-2010

Blurb: If I was normal, I'd be really boring
Send a message via AIM to Katya

That Wha-Chow! podcast made me laugh so hard, my sides hurt. No lie I'm guessing the in-character thing was for April Fool's Day, but you guys should do that more often!

Pretty sure I'm scarred for life from that fanfic you all read, though. Thanks for that!
Old 04-04-2010

Blurb: brulB
Default April fools joke!

I sort of knew it was a joke but I was really happy with all of the cameos that were put in it. Its always funny when you make unexpected cameos as well! Good Job!
Old 04-05-2010

TRISTAN DISCOVERED BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1