This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > One Piece: Abridged Series > One Piece: Abridged Series Discussion

Old 10-23-2010

I only watched one piece in the English dub and the story was no that bad but I have to admit that Luffy is such a unique and odd character.
Old 10-23-2010

i LOVE one piece
Old 12-23-2010

Why I like One Piece: It's just the funniest thing since the creation of the world..... it wasn't really funny..... But One Piece sure is :)

Why I don't Like One Piece: It's not Bleach! Alll hail Joekage! Death to Ghost Iruka Sensei-Sama-Senpai-San-Kun. One Piece doesn't really have as good action scenes as Bleach I'd say :S

If some one asks me which one I like the most. One Piece Naruto or Bleach? I'd say that I prefer Bleach the most, One Piece would be the second one and Naruto the third. This is totally my oppinion and even as stupid it seems to be, you must forgive me for telling it to you.
Old 12-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_ninja View Post
Because 4Kids ruined the anime for everyone and nobody is giving the japanesse version a chance.plus there no good hentai material for horny fanboys...Wondering why FF7 was such a big hit?Just look at tifas bouncing boobies!
yeah... if you're looking for hentai material for One Piece, trust me, its out there

my ex was looking up some stuff for me, and for some reason had safe search turned off

needless to say she was not happy that i was so into One Piece after what she saw...
Old 01-09-2011

I have to admit that the only time I was really into the series is when that French sword master totally owns Zolo and everyone else.

Other than that it was Pokemon on a ship. It lasted a long time and never seemed to go anywhere.
Old 09-05-2011

I feel like One Piece is mostly unlikable because of all the WTF moments and the fact that people's noses turn into dual waterfalls when they cry. But I feel like it's those WTF moments that would make it so entertaining as an abridged series (if done by the right people of course) and it would be easy because the material pretty much writes itself.

The only other unlikable thing I can think of is there is very little character development other than when the characters first join the crew. After that they stay pretty much the same and all the story is about is throwing these people into conflict and scenarios.

And of course... 4KIDS! WHY YOU RUIN LIFE???
Old 04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_ninja View Post
Because 4Kids ruined the anime for everyone and nobody is giving the japanesse version a chance.plus there no good hentai material for horny fanboys...Wondering why FF7 was such a big hit?Just look at tifas bouncing boobies!
This seems like a pretty good explanation. They want to see more clips like this in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNl1XYi6adg
Old 05-27-2012

If your watching subs there are 550 episodes available so far. I've watched them all.
Old 07-13-2013

I love one piece
Old 07-14-2013

Blurb: TheOcean is waving.

Pirates are cool.
Old 07-15-2013

Idon't like One Peace because everyone has super streanth or the power to defy gravitiy, regardless of their voice or hair.
Old 07-30-2013

Blurb: LONG LIVE THE PHARAOH~!

I've only watched a few episodes, so I can't judge it all quite yet, but I found it absolutely HILARIOUS! I want to keep watching it, even though there's like 700 episodes more to go x'D
Old 09-26-2013

Send a message via Yahoo to Yugiohslavia

I use to watch it every day after school in 4th grade (along with Yugioh GX and Naruto) and even though I hadn't a clue what the fuck was going on, I guess that memory just made the show stick to me even more..

I find the abridged hilarious, but since a lot of my friends don't like One Piece at all anyways, I have nobody to show it to.
Old 10-18-2013

I think it is exaggerated and wild. too much action, not enough brain. I am more a friend of intelligence and mind action than a friend of physical action.
Old 10-21-2013

Blurb: It's easy being a Dragon Slayer
Thumbs down One Piece: threadback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
Idon't like One Peace because everyone has super streanth or the power to defy gravitiy, regardless of their voice or hair.
One piece is stupid (besides the abridged). Look, I like fighting, but pirates fighting? Just go watch Jake and the Neverland Pirates...it's a better waste of your time.
Old 11-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
I think it is exaggerated and wild. too much action, not enough brain. I am more a friend of intelligence and mind action than a friend of physical action.

How much of One Piece have you seen? I believe there is plenty of brain in One Piece.
Old 11-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty Bakura View Post
How much of One Piece have you seen? I believe there is plenty of brain in One Piece.
10 episodes. maybe there are good parts, but I don't want to watch 50 episodes of nothing, before I get to one good episode.
Old 12-31-2013

Blurb: I'm crazy and I know it I freak out!

Ari: I liked One piece at one point but then my friends introduced me to the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise
Ikota: *hugging a Zetsu plushy* Then we found Naruto! me love Gaara and the Akatsuki
Ari: :3
Old 01-01-2014

Hi, I am Noah (Yeah, my name's the same as a YGO villain^^) from Germany ;)
I watch and read One Piece since 2006 and I think no other current manga is as creative as One Piece is... Oda seems to be able to surprise everybody each chapter and I personally like his drawing style the most.
You may think a huge One Piece fanboy is talking here (which is true), but LittleKuriboh does like One Piece too (Check his FB acc), so it seems I am not alone^^
PS: Mashima sucks, praise Oda-sama-sensei-senpai-san.
Oh sh*t, I forgot to write with german accent....
Old 01-04-2014

I have been told that, tropes wise, One Piece is everything I could ever want in a manga/anime....Unfortunately I hate the art style. I won't even play WoW because of how hideous their male Elves are. Yes yes...I'm very shallow. Very.

I tried watching Vision of Escaflowne in 1999. I couldn't get passed the way the noses were drawn. They were so distracting that I couldn't pay attention to anything else.
Old 07-23-2019
Banned

I know some people that doesn't like One Piece because it's too long and they can't keep track of every characters.
Old 01-09-2022
Lemon Stealing Whore

Well-Drawn Evangelion Yaoi Posted: 4,413
Fucks Given: -1

WHERE IS THE ONE PIECE