This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Music

Old 11-22-2010

well, thats it. my spots are now officially filled. however, this doesn't mean Im gonna stop checking out albums. and now, because of the album im listening to now, I have to do some HUGE switches to my list. this one is really good. I mean orgasmic good. cuz right now, I have them at a spot the definately dont deserve (in a good way). so, wait till either the end of December, or after Christmas to see who got mentioned and who didn't kids!
Old 11-29-2010

Blurb: don't pee on me and tell me it's raining

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapat View Post
I cant believe I'm almost done with this list and I forgot to check out Iron Maiden. WTF is wrong with me?
imho you didn't miss much. their new album is a horrible cross between dickinson's solo work and regular maiden.
Old 12-24-2010

Blurb: dodolala

I'm more of a Judas Priest fan myself.
Old 01-01-2011

I forgot to post the countdown. Unfortunately, out of the 20 albums selected, only 2/5 of the audio made it into the countdown. But I feel this countdown is much better than the one I made for '09.
link for Albums 20-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vXTPJvkRVs

link for Albums 10-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbRO5sm0vmg
Old 07-26-2011

Blurb: Trvest of the Trv, Kvltest of the Kvlt

Heavy Metal!
Speed Metal!
Thrash Metal!
Power Metal!
Neoclassical metal!
Prog Metal!
Melodeath!
Death/Doom!
Stoner Metal!
Old 07-29-2011

Indeed.
I've been out of metal for a little while, actually. Being listening to lots of prog rock, jazz and 80s pop. Gotta love variety.
Old 10-14-2012

Metal is the greatest music on the planet.
My favourite kinds of metal are Black Metal, Folk Metal and Viking Metal. But I also love Thrash Metal and Death Metal, as well as the more old school kinds.
Old 06-02-2013
call me the Mime: silent but deadly

Location: In the deepest, darkest abyss in which your worst fears come to life to feast on your misery
Blurb: my macrophage will go phagocytosis ALL OVER your ass

I usually prefer the older stuff but i have some newer ones. Noone's mentioned Black Sabbath and there've been only one mention of Priest and Maiden :(. I love those 3, Panteras good, Manson, Apocalyptica, A7X ( I think thats more hard rock thoough) and Rob Zombie.

Last edited by Marik-is-King; 06-02-2013 at 09:42 AM.