This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Books & Literature

Old 09-03-2011
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRocks View Post
To be fair, I haven't read a great deal of bad books...

Most of them are considered great pieces of literature. However, I'm going to have to say that my worst read was Great Expectations

This is because it disappointed me so, so much. It was a book with a fantastic beginning, really gripped me. The story, when in full swing was interesting, but not as gripping as the start.

The whole ending section of the book, including the fight scene on the boat absolutely killed it for me. In fact, that fight scene has got to be the most tedious things I have ever had to read... and I studied law at university!
lol, I understand this feeling...vanity fair and Great Gatsby are far better stories of this type.
The problem with some older literature is the trite manner it is often composed in.
Old 09-04-2011

Blurb: (>'-')> (>'-'<) <('-')> (>'-')> kirby dance mofos

Mine was twilight, esp the end of the 4th book. All this build up...for a chat, then they leave, no battle no fight nothing. such a work up for sod all, so dissapointing.
Old 03-06-2012

Blurb: Don't fake the funk on an elephant's trunk.

I don't know if I'd say I hated it, but my answer is Modelland.