This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Television

Old 07-23-2007

I know some of you might think of the show as garbage, but i absolutely love the show. Its the best thing to come along since trash humor. So what do you like about the show? Fav. characters, episodes, etc.? My personal favorite has to be Make Love, not Warcraft. Cartman is my hero. So what about you guys?
Old 07-24-2007

Matt Stone and Trey Parker are like top tier stand-up comedians (and I mean that in a good way). It's not like they make any mind-blowing observations or anything, but the way they comment on the things that we are all going through is brilliant. Through South Park, they say the things that many of us are thinking but refuse to say out loud.
Old 07-24-2007

Send a message via MSN to xellos88

My favorite episode is the one with the CRAB PEOPLE and queer eye for the straight guy, and Carman its the best character!
Old 07-24-2007

I've been a fan since it first aired, I love this show. My favorite episode is the one involving the bus hanging over a cliff...where all the stories they mention end with them eating ice cream. There were a lot of parodies in just that episode. Anyway, my favorite character is a minor one: Craig.
Old 07-24-2007

I know. I even wrote a paper on hate crimes that got me a 98 by taking what they say in Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 and rewriting it so it sounded different (and longer).
Old 07-25-2007

My favorite episodes were the one with Tom Cruise in the Closet and Cartman as DAWG the hallway monitor...
For favorite characters there's a three way tie between Tweek, Butters and Randy Marsh...
Old 07-25-2007

oh i love the DAWG episode.

"Who is Beth?"
"Beth is my bitch!"
Old 07-25-2007

I still miss chef and his funny songs
btw who think some of the recent episodes are becomeing a little "gay"
Old 07-25-2007

The way they killed off Chef was pretty messed up. My favorite episode is Trapped in the Closet. It always scares me that people actually believe in that crap.
Old 07-25-2007

Yeah the Return of Chef episode doesnt rank very highly in my book, but most like Red Sleigh Down are fantastic
Old 07-26-2007

Make Love, not Warcraft is my favorite of all time!
Old 07-26-2007

Dude, keep in mind that the fourth episode of the series was "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride." When you get off to a start like that, nothing else should be surprising.
Old 07-29-2007

hey wat ever happened 2 chef vadar anyway?
Old 07-29-2007

I think right now Chef Vader is essentially like Towelie. He's probably going to just be a gag character used every once in a while.
Old 07-31-2007

ah...that's smarts!=]
Old 08-01-2007

i cant believe no one has mentiond the jennifer lopez episode yet. definitely the best episode ever
Old 08-01-2007

Scott Tenorman Must Die,Death Camp of Tolerance, and Good Times with Weapons are my favorites.

I also love that most recent one with the Homeless. It was so randomly funny.
Old 08-02-2007

Cant forget "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" double slam on John Edwards and Rob Schneider. The best scene in SP ever is Cartman beating up a midget.
Old 08-03-2007

my favourite one is D-yikes with the 300 parody
Old 08-04-2007

Yes, this is my favorite cartoon, so funny and cant get enought of it. I like watching it with my cousin all the time when we get bored because South Park owns.
Old 08-07-2007

I love South Park. I own all the seasons. Cancelled was the first South Park episode I really laughed at and I love Season 7 because Kenny gets to stay {except for the last episode}. World of Warcraft episode, Jennifer Lopez episode, The Homeless episode, and I liked the ones with Cartman and Butters. Favorite characters would be Stan and Kenny. Cartman's funny sometimes but I think he's just a jackass. The Lord Of The Rings episode I really liked, the one where Cartman tries forming a band and Token flicks him off at the end, too many episodes to mention. The Jeffersons episode because I enjoyed seeing Kenny's actual face and hear him unmuffled. South Park Movie, okay I'm done.
Old 08-08-2007

South Park is great. At least it's funny, unlike recent episodes of the Simpsons.
Old 08-30-2007

My favourite episode is the one where they get ninja weapons and turn into anime characters and my favourite character is butters. Why did they only release up to series 4 in DVDs in the UK?
Old 08-30-2007

It has its ups and downs.
Old 09-03-2007

I like Scott Tenorman must Die!!
I was soooooo funny at the end. Cartman is one very troubled little boy. Don't cross him!
Old 09-07-2007

There are many great moments to this show, its pretty hard to pick a favorite, but for the brutality of the attack on Paris Hilton you have got to love Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset, Mixing crude, black and surreal humor with social/political commentary and pop culture references/parodies....theres not many shows that even attempt such a challenge, let alone win

My favorite character.....its a very close one......Randy Marsh or Mr/Mrs Garrison, they get some of the best lines. Cartman comes out with some classics, but Randy being a bit dim and easily manipulated and Garrison being a genuinely vile human being gives them a chance to say real gems
Old 09-12-2007

My favorite episode was "Scott Tenorman must die", But I also really liked "Asspen" because of the "Montage" song and "Darsh" and the way it perfectly parodied those movies.
Old 09-18-2007

I like butters, his so lame.
Old 09-22-2007

Yah, the whole way they treated chef just because he left for his own personal reasons was both stupid, mean, and over-the-top. My all-time favorite would have to be the two-part one where Cartman tries to get Family Guy off the Air.
Old 09-23-2007

I can't say I agree at all. It wouldn't be South Park if they sugar coated Chef's departure. That's just not how Matt and Trey work, and I'm sure they would've had more complaints had they had a sappy killing-off than the way they did it. And you really have to question Isaac Hayes because there's some debate as to whether or not the decision was his or if it was that of the Church of Scientology.

Besides, even if it was his own decision, it was a very hypocritical one at that. Was he complaining when they ripped on Catholicism? Or atheism? Judaism? Mormonism? No, and unless he did, he has no right to complain about Scientology being ripped. "Oh, it's fine if you make fun of other religions, and I was even fine with Scientology being ripped before (Blaine-tology episode), but now I'm offended so much that I'm leaving the show."

If it was because of his stroke, fine, but he knows how Matt and Trey work, so he should've expected that kind of send-off anyway, so there's no reason he should've been surprised or offended. Plain and simple.