This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > READ HERE FIRST
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007

Hey, I'm new here, I need alot of help here trying to download these videos to my computer.
Old 07-27-2007

I'm Will
Male
Age 14

If anyone is actually reading to this page of the forum, they have way too much spare time
Old 07-27-2007

hi im very humbbled that you let me partake in this on line community im very exited in the prospect of making new friends
Old 07-27-2007

Hi..I don't know what I am.....:P
Old 07-27-2007

hey, the name's diamond07. and with that, im dont introducing myself.
Old 07-27-2007

Send a message via AIM to Lerena Send a message via MSN to Lerena Send a message via Yahoo to Lerena

Hello. My name is Lerena. That's about it. If you want to know something about me, I like YGO TAS, but if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be here. xD! I feel uncertain if I'm gonna be welcomed here o.o' I mean...ummmmmmm...the rules kinda make me feel like I won't be posting here much. They're easy to follow...it's just...o_O' I'm not sure what's okay and what isn't. I'm sort of cautious about what to say in my introduction...so ummmmmm...I think that's it. xD Feel free to help elaborate on the rules some so that I'll feel more comfy here. I mean...I love YGO TAS and I don't wanna offend anyone ._.'

EDIT: Turns out I've posted more than I thought I would on the first day being here. o.o; I'm still kinda nervous, but let me guess...It's "New Kid Syndrome" XD!
Old 07-28-2007

Yo, dudes. I'm Madkap, she who hath the Answer in her name. ^.^ I keep waiting for a Hitchhiker's reference to pop up in the series sometime...

Anyway, I'm a anime fan neuveau, who discovered YGO Abridged at an Anime Club meeting (the same place I discovered Death Note, Excel Saga, Noodle Fighter Miki, Hajime No Ippo, etcetera, etcetera, so on). I always hated all shows having to do with Japanese children's games-- Pokemon, Digimon, you name it-- and I ducked and covered whenever I saw a sign advertising Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

But now those days of terror are over! Thank you, Little Kuriboh! Thank you!
Old 07-28-2007

I'm Benna
I live right now in NC, US.
I came to America a month and a half ago.
Just moved here after almost dying in Israel.
And losing all my friends save one. Who'll
probably not be with me for much longer.
Wrong place at the wrong time.
Funn.
I was scrolling through a friend's inbox messages, tying up loose ends for her
'bout a month ago when I stumbled on these things.
I watched episodes 1-20 back to back and the Christmas special, and had
my dinner shooting out of my nose. Mashed potatoes. And corn.
And salad. And a grilled cheese sandwich. With hot sauce. It still burns when I sneeze.
And the entire time I was engrossed in the episodes, I forgot my troubles and everything,
I'm not really religious anymore, but these are a godsend, as is LittleKuriboh.

I'm into all types of anime equally and am trying to learn to play the tcg of yugioh.
Old 07-28-2007

hey i'm signz and i'm on hypercomics and droidz also but i don't think anyone from there is here.... yeah i'm 14. found the series and instantly loved it since i was in love with yu gi oh for about 3 months... also i live in canada ^_^
Old 07-28-2007

Hey people I'm Michi and I've been a fan of the Yugioh Abridged series since the first 17 episodes came out. I'm 18 and studying to be a computer animator, tis' all.
Old 07-28-2007

I'm ThinkingCamilo.

I think YGO: TAS is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

And this is my Crazy Llama...
Old 07-28-2007

hey
lunareclipse7
i LOVE YGO: TAS its really damn good
i watch it like every day...yeah
Old 07-28-2007

Hello everyone. Mr. Titanic here. I joined a while back with my friend but never did post. I think the abridged series is both creative and amusing. I'm pleased it has it's own site now! ^_^
Old 07-28-2007

yo!!!!!!!

i' m DrakelightX

that about raps it up for me!

show respect everyone.....
Old 07-28-2007

Hiya! I'm Hayou. You know, I actually used to play the card game, but I never won a match. After that I completely avoided all things to do with Yugioh, so when The Abridged Series came up, I never gave it a second thought until I saw somebody watching it at work, and now I'm hooked. YGO: The Abridged Series is better than any real anime I've ever seen, and I absolutely love it! It makes me want to come up with something that can make people laugh as much as I've laughed watching all of LittleKuriboh's episodes. ^_^ Anywho, guess that's it.

Long live parody! ~Hayou~
Old 07-29-2007

Hello I am new! I think that is all I am going to do for introducing. I could tell you that I like long walks on the beach and watching tv but that is all lies
Old 07-29-2007

Hey there, this is where the new people introduce themselves? will I am...Imbored... creative no?? (no) any way i seem to be having problems getting the episodes. Can any one help me out?? I would really appreciate it.
Old 07-29-2007

Hi all, I am KyubiVash, I like long walk on the moonlit beaches, and horribly gory video games, Such as God of War, I also enjoy *bleep* with a tuning fork while I'm *bleep* *bleep* on the counter with my GF.
Old 07-29-2007

Hello. My name is VashtheSaiyan, and I[s]'m an alcoholic[/s] see red shirts.
Old 07-29-2007

Names Nesaru, I have a short forum attention span :D I hope we can... *wonders off*

Screw the attention! I play Gamecubes!
Old 07-29-2007

Hello! I'm Herostar, I'm 13, a girl and British.
YGO:TAS is the funniest thing ever, my big brother found it linked from Wikipedia and showed me. I'd always hated Yu-Gi-Oh and refused to watch it at first. Now I watch the actual series and love it. It has taken over my life, every conversation I have with people, my brain...I'm obsessed.
I love RYOU! (that's light Bakura for people who don't know) as he's so cute and cuddly. I write lots of fanfiction and think that Yami and Yugi are the cutest couple ever.
Old 07-29-2007

Hey all, even though no one reads these topics, it's still customary to post at least once in them. This is mine.

About myself, I have a Wii (zOMG nublet!!1!_) and I'm generally bored. That's all I can think of, and that's all you need to know.
Old 07-29-2007

Hi everyone! I'm new here. For anyone that's actually reading the posts, I'm shazam. I am a dedicated Abridged fan. Also, has anyone else thought of making LittleKuriboh a wikipedia page? just an idea.
Peace out!
Old 07-29-2007

Well, it's taken me 2 days to get through this topic but I've finally done it! Yay! And yes, I did read every post in this topic.

Anyway.... Intros: My name is Jaadowgg, but you can call me Jay. I'm Jaadowgg on the Bakatube (Youtube) [Baka = Idiot in Japanese for people who don't know], Uhh... The Abridged Fanclub on YF (yugiohfans.com), SSA Forum (superspecialawesome forum [ssa.repeateddestiny.com/forums]) And I'm Jay Navi on other things.

I have uploaded every episode of TAS on www.veoh.com including the Christmas Special, Cr*psule Mosters, and Yami- The Magical Pinata. All I need to do is upload TAM on veoh but first I need to download it but in order for me to do that, the eps need to be fixed. (Please do that soon. I really want it. T_T)

Uhhhhhhh.... I'm 19 and a male and I live ...In America! NORTH America, that is. To be more specific, Canada. I counted like 6 or 7 other Canadians up to yesterday and I lost count after that for my own reasons. ^^'

And... I think that's all about me.

EDIT: I also say "Baka" alot. So don't get mad at me for what I do.
Old 07-30-2007

hello, I am KDEMOLISHER, I enjoy nailing things to my wall :D

yu-gi-oh abridged is the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life! (not kidding)

now if you excuse me i must go look for my sandwich...
Old 07-30-2007

My Name's Tasy and I love this site ...that is all
Old 07-30-2007

I'm Nikira
I'm 17 l
ive in America more specificly Chicago
I love Yugioh and I love Yugioh the abridged series its awesome! I also love Marik Ishtar hehe.
Old 07-30-2007

I'm jedibowser, also known as Professor Zoom. well, that was actually Eobard Thawne, but you should get the idea
Old 07-30-2007

Hey, my alias is Sakamoto, I'm an art student studying Video Games Art & Design and I also work as an artist for the indie comic series, Reynard City.
Old 07-30-2007

Hey, the name is zingmaster, but zing works just fine. I'm from a suburb of Minneapolis, MN. Got hooked on YGO: TAS when a friend showed me all the episodes that were out, which at the time was seven. I'm a musician (primarily a pianist, but I also play violin) heading to Madison in the fall. Fun times, I know. :D