This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2010

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default Resident Evil: Afterlife

Even though this movie is still one week away from release, I wanna see what the members on the forum think it will be like. Personally, I think they're going to take all the cool stuff from RE5 and a giant turd and stuff them both in a blender and turn what comes out into a movie... but I'm still watching it :b
Old 09-04-2010

i was thinking that too when I saw the trailers. I was glad that they incorporated stuff from the series, best examples are Wesker, the Executioner, and the dogs that can tear in half. I'd really like to see this
Old 09-04-2010

Blurb: Trading cards are the fabric of life.

3d fails
Old 09-10-2010
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

Kanap, it more than fails, it is basically hollywood admitting that has no new idea's and now needs to make same idea's was making yesterday only......3D <_< >_> lol

=As for this, well I was never the games biggest fan (yes I know....burn at the stake once done) so meant that easier for me not to be affronted by these films and I actually find them funnier, because their so stupid and over the top, you cannot help but laugh at them, I mean lets face it the director has basically turned it into his own personal fetish dream-film for his wife and then got her to actually agree to do it, the guys a genius, honey, I want you to dress in my provactive things we can find and then pretend we are in zombie filled world, when you have to be sexy and fighty....

-WHAT

.......Wait..I mean for a film, a film of course......

-Oh ok
lol
Old 09-11-2010

Marshmallow

Rant Time

And this Rant will be so powerful only capitalization will be able to contain it, I've been waiting for someone to say something about this so... without further ado Let's Go!

First of all how dare anyone make a resident Evil movie and introduce Wesker at the end who the hell do you think you are. This is the media bending my childhood over the kitchen sink and going to town on it like it was a 20$ hooker. My childhood is not for your raping sir! Second of all.... WHERE THE FUCK IS LEON?! WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE!? If you are not going to follow the goddamn games that you stole the name from Why wouldn't you at least use the book material which had done a great job of novelizing the movie and could have made it possible to have a great movie series....

BUT NOOOOOoooo.... This Hollywood filled with morons who would pimp out there own grandmother if the pay was good enough...

Resident evil 1
The Start Of The Shit Storm...
SO MANY THINGS WRONG there was a horror movie already written for you people. Something about a husband and an undercover agent? WTF? Are you high? I'm going to assume so... Ada Wong is better then Alice Ada gave 8 y/o' around the world stiffies and in-explainable Asian fetish... Who is this computer chick!?

Resident Evil 2
Fuck It Up For Everyone...
So let's just skip a game then and go straight to three no-one will notice. Resident Evil obviously has such a small fanbase. YEAH OBVIOUSLY!!!!

Resident Evil 3
We're not even trying anymore...
Tele-FUCKING-kinesis the final battle TELE-FUCKING-KINESIS Who are you why do you do these things whol gaev you the right to do whatever you wish? GRAAAAAGGGHHHH Chris Redfield Kill valentine these were deep recognizable characters and what we came to see with the hope that you scrap the project and start with something not FUCKTARDED

Fat1Fared
Resident Evil is Awesome and how dare you not like it we must crucify you for this crown of thorns whole kit and caboodle you'll be the resident evil messiah You'll die for Hollywood's sins... So where do you live again?
Old 09-11-2010

Blurb: Eternally balancing well mannered and insane natures
Send a message via MSN to ggbhtg

For now I'm just gonna say I can't wait for Phelous to review it.
Old 09-11-2010

i heard the next film will have Leon S Kennedy in it
Old 09-11-2010

Blurb: Eternally balancing well mannered and insane natures
Send a message via MSN to ggbhtg

Has the sandwich guy been in it yet?

Also, Phelous does have a vid on this.

http://phelous.com/node/398
Old 09-12-2010

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringingsexyback View Post
Hes a bit late for the party, I mean, the freaking world has freaking ended!!!

Whats he gonna do? Have a short cameo before having a dramatic death?
Old 09-14-2010

Blurb: juast me
Send a message via Yahoo to Syth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringingsexyback View Post
Leon is in Degeneration. I'd HATE to see him played irl.
Old 09-17-2010

Marshmallow

JUST SAW THE MOVIE

what....the.....fuck...

It got so bad that people in the movie theatre startedscoffing at it...

i walked out

go to hell hollywood
Old 09-17-2010
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

turtle if knew going to hate it, why go to the cinima to see it??????? if I know going to be cyincal about a film, i will watch it on DVD or TV,
-To be honest, like with most movie based on games, the person making movie tried to make it for movie goers, not gamers and so if look for the game within it, going to be disappointed, got to watch it as a film and though still pretty woeful films, if take with pinch of salt, they're actually kind of cute, yup they made resident evil cute

=Also i never said didn't like resident evil games, as I do, they just weren't a defining game of my youth, like were for some, I personally liked MGS more in that regard and though going to get kicked for saying this, I also liked Dino Crisis more <_<, its story was not techically as strong, but the game was better made
(just finished 3 again, after randomally finding an PS1 copy in second hand story actually, and now inspired myself to rebuy 1 again, because cannot beat 1 for cheesy lines, bad dress sense and over the top storyline fun ^_^)

Last edited by Fat1Fared; 09-17-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-17-2010

Blurb: In Eternal God-Mode

MIKA FUCKIN NAKASHIMA DAWWWWWWWWWWWWGS
Old 09-27-2010

Blurb: I need to draw more

I haven't seen it, but because I work a movie theatre, I get to hear the music, which is awesome.
Old 12-08-2010

Blurb: urban

This movie was great guys i had watched it. Its just awesome