This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Naruto - The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2011

Default Suggestions for future episodes

Naruto - The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show is merely a side project and probably something LittleKuriboh saves for when he's bored with Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.
That said, it's no surprise that new episodes are being posted slower than molasses in January.
On the bright side, it gives us fans plenty of time to come up with suggestions and predictions of what's going to be in future episodes.
In fact, I'm a little surprised that the TV Tropes entry for this show does not have a WMG (Wild Mass Guessing) page.

Here are my suggestions. Hopefully, there will be updates.
Feel free to offer your own suggestions.

- Everyone except Orochimaru's team thinks Orochimaru is Michael Jackson. Yeah, that's kind of a no-brainer. People will call him "Zombie Michael Jackson" (don't act like you don't know why).
Oh, and his catchphrase will be "I'm not Michael Jackson!"

- Orochimaru's voice is a Michael Jackson impression. Also, Orochimaru sings parodies of Michael Jackson songs.

- When Kakashi / David Bowie and Orochimaru meet, jokes will be made about the similarity of their catchphrases.
They will also engage in a singing competition of sorts.

- Turkeylegs will oversee the preliminary matches due to the fact that Turkeylegs is simply Gekkou Hayate (the guy who oversaw the matches in the real series) wearing a hat with "Turkeylegs" on it.
He will say "I already said that" at least once.

- Turkeylegs will confront Baki and be killed. However, he will return to life, because Turkeylegs is simply too awesome to stay dead.
However, in the process of resurrecting, his appearance, but not his voice, will change Doctor Who style into Genma Shiranui, Hayate's replacement in the real series.
He will still wear his Turkeylegs hat to show that he is Turkeylegs.

- Iruka the Annoying Sensei Guy will be watching the Chunin Exam Preliminary Matches. He will refer to Tsurugi (the stretchy guy) as Luffy.
When Kankuro defeats Tsurugi, Iruka will be very upset and bear a grudge against Kankuro.

- When Sakura is held by her hair, decisions will appear on the screen Heavy Rain style, like in episode 5. The decisions will be "Be a Whore" or
"Cry like a bitch","Be useless", "Change appearance permanently" and "STOP EXISTING!".

- The Hokage will hold his shotgun, and maybe even fire it.
Someone will ask why the Hokage gets a gun while everyone else doesn't.

- Someone will state that the Chunin Exam Prelimary Matches are held not only because too many teams made it through, but also to pad out the show.

Feel free to comment on my suggestions.
I will also be creating posts for "Voice suggestions" and "Stinger suggestions".

Update:
I'm just doing this for fun.
When I said that I understood how slowly new episodes are being posted, I DEFINITELY was not expressing impatience or ingratitude. I was NOT trying to be like "WHEN'S THE NEW EPISODE?!".

I'm really just expressing my creativity. I won't be upset if any of my ideas don't get used, or even if LK doesn't bother to read them.
Also, I was inspired by the Wild Mass Guessing (WMG) feature on TV Tropes.

I think it may be just as well if none of my ideas get used. I don't want to spoil a lot of jokes.

Last edited by AniDisFan; 02-06-2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Clarification of intent
Old 02-01-2012
Not a Moderator

Blurb: KRILLIN!
Send a message via MSN to eternity

I don't see the point to this stuff.
My guess -- and feel free to correct me -- is that, if these are never used, you'll be upset.

Like how some -- not all -- always complain, "WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?! WHERE'S THE NEW EPISODE?!"

And if it's not to their liking, they'll bitch.

Are you just doing this for fun? Or are you really going to be upset if LK doesn't read, do, or care about any of this?
Old 02-02-2012

Welp, I'm not sure if there will be anymore YGOA, but I still want to hear Littlekuriboh make SOMEONE sound like Christopher Walken, William Shatner, & Sean Connery. & for kicks, make a girl sound like Greasepitts from Biker Mice from Mars or Heavy from Team Fortress 2 or Boris Badenough from Rocky & Bullwinkle or uh...Sam from Serious Sam 2. Yes, an acquired taste brought on by Benzaie.

There was also one director you forgot to take a stab at; Uwe Boll. I'm still pissed about the Dungeon Siege movie that had nothing to do with Dungeon Siege. There's also Paul W.S. Anderson, who is just as bad as Boll but not nearly as picked on. & if Shamalan can't be forgiven for Avatar, then we certainly can't forgive Gordon Chan for King of Fighters, Paul W.S. Anderson for Mortal Kombat, Dwight H. Little for Tekken, Andy Wachowski for Speed Racer, or James Wong for Dragonball Evolution. Ah, I'm just messing with you...I just wanted to remind people that there are far worse directors with far more offences then that one guy who made an overbuget movie base on an overblown amerime series.

Last edited by likalaruku; 02-02-2012 at 04:10 AM.
Old 02-03-2012

Blurb: I write the fanfiction, the fanfiction does not write me....

I'd have to say I like most of your suggestions, I just hope that LK will make it that far into the series :(
Old 06-11-2012

will there even be bor episodes, i mean there have been almost a year since the last episode..
Old 06-11-2012

Blurb: Don't hate lovers :)

]I'm looking forward to the episode where Marik confronts Yami Marik/Melvin in Tea's body. It's probably the only scene where Tea get's to do something bad ass. That and all the gay jokes LK can probably squeeze in :D

Last edited by PandaTeddyClaws; 06-11-2012 at 12:21 PM.