This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2014

Default Hiring Voice Actress for Yu-Gi-Oh Season 0 English Dub

Before I continue, I would like to say that this is NOT an abridged series. I want to convey the entire meaning of the original, and don't want to compete with LittleKuriboh, however I will still throw in jokes. I want to do this because a full english dub has never been done before. I decided to post this here to appeal his fans and I'm sure he wouldn't mind and would enjoy watching it.

I am looking for someone to play Anzu. As a show of my committment I have already made the first episode minus Anzu's part, more than anyone else has done so far. If you are interested, you can send me the audio files for all her lines in the first episode as a WAV file (you can use Audacity, which is free). I would appreciate it greatly.

Once I get things going, you can expect an episode every month; I'm not going to put this off, guys. I look forward to the progression of this series and hope you share as much enthusiasm as I. I will update the thread once I have released the episode.
Old 01-05-2014

Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!

I doubt that anyone's going to bother to go and find the lines themselves. They're just an actor after all, not a scriptwriter or translator. The very least you could do is give the script in this thread.
Old 01-05-2014

What I do is I watch the episode and do it line by line. If you do it all at once you won't remember how it's spoken.