This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007

Lets face it this isn't the sort of thing you search for, Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is the sort of thing you just sort of stumble on and then trip on as you laugh yourself in to a fit; so how did you stumble upon it?

I personally saw it on a post of my friend's Livejournal and started watching on like episode 6, then I clicked the link to LK and have been a loyal watcher ever since.
Old 07-18-2007

Blurb: This post IS the blurb.
Send a message via MSN to Akherousin

I visit a forum related to Tales of Symphonia, and saw someone give links to 8 episodes.

It had lots of pages, so I decided to bite. And the algorithm equaled much rofl.
Old 07-18-2007

I was just looking around for yugioh stuff on youtube, and I saw a link to the abridged series.
Old 07-18-2007

Blurb: nan de hoohaa

A friend of mine on Gaia had the X-mas special on her profile.I decided to go see more stuff,and apparently,I found LittleKuriboh,subscribed to him,and started watching episodes like a maniac.

XP I have to thank her soon.
Old 07-18-2007

A forum I go to had a topic about it. I thought it was something stupid so I ignored it.

One day, after going through my daily round of YouTube, I saw the first episode with five stars. "Much hype," I thought to myself. "Perhaps after sipping my tea and tilting my monocle I can view this entertaining parody."

LittleUK made me lose my high ego. Thanks a lot.
Old 07-18-2007

One of my friends originally showed it to me, ages ago. However, it was only a month or two back when I really got into it. Now I can't get enough!
Old 07-18-2007

Blurb: The back of my book?

I dont have a clue how i found it , all i remember is that he was subscribed one day and i was always waitring for the new epidoes. But i probably found them when i was re-watching the real series.
Old 07-18-2007

i first saw it at our Anime club..been hooked on it ever since
Old 07-18-2007

seto-kaiba.com - I used to go on there a lot. Everyone was obsessed with it. I checked it out.. and became obsessed.
Old 07-18-2007

I found it on episode 9 from a forum topic.
Old 07-18-2007

A long time friend introduced me, and I immidietly fell in Love...
Old 07-18-2007

A topic on GameFAQs, after that I showed it to all of my friends.
Old 07-18-2007

I had just finished watching a completely unrelated video at youtube, and you know those little squares with links to other videos that pop then? I saw a yugioh related one and remebered how I used to watch the show, clicked without really thinking about it and well, it was some random episode of the abridged series...
You know the rest.
Old 07-18-2007

i cant really remember, i remember seeing a link on youtube to do with it, it was on episode 16 at the time
Old 07-18-2007

I had one of those friends who wouldn't shut up about it, so eventually I had to see what he was fussing over...
Old 07-18-2007

I was looking for the " Christmas Carol" on Youtube and found the "Christmas special." the rest is history.
Old 07-18-2007

Blurb: I can't stay here even when I stay here!! GAAAHHH!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Pianimae21 Send a message via MSN to Pianimae21 Send a message via Yahoo to Pianimae21

I found it when I found "Pokeman" on youtube. after nearly pissing myself I looked for more abridged series, and found the grandaddy of em all. Funny this is the fourth that I found.
Old 07-18-2007

Some friends of mine saw it at CONvergence two weeks ago, and subsequently sat me down to watch it.
Old 07-18-2007

I think I was watching some YGO video on Youtube and I saw Abridged Episode 9 on that side-bar and I thought, 'that looks interesting'.

So I watched it. And the rest they say is history.
Old 07-18-2007

Saw a link for episode 6 after watching a YGO AMV. Got hooked.
Old 07-18-2007
Banned

I found it from this guy. Thanx Adam
Old 07-18-2007

A friend asked if I was still into Yuugiou and when I said "not really," she asked if I'd seen TAS? I said no, so she gave me the link. This was back around March. ^_^
Old 07-18-2007
ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?

My friend knew I love parodies on stuff I like so he linked me to LittleKuriboh. ^)^
Old 07-18-2007

Topic on GameFAQs with the first 6 episodes.
Old 07-18-2007

my friend was going on about some funny yugi stuff, and stumbled onto the abridged series by mistake.

ever since then, my 'geeky' club and me have neen addicted ever since
Old 07-18-2007

Well, I was cruising around Youtube one day and saw the title "Yugioh: the abridged series Episode 16" which made me think Yugioh, that one stupid show that I used to watch. Who in their right mind still likes it. I got a little curious one day so I decided to click on that. Before watching that episode though, I went and watched the first one. My parents were wondering why I was laughing so hard and I was hooked to the computer for a few days. It made me a fan right then so that a few months later just before my high school graduation I had to show all the episodes I liked to my friends who were visiting me from Vegas. They had lots of fun too even though none of my friends like Yugioh anymore.
Old 07-18-2007

I was browsing YouTube one day, and the first video of Little Kuriboh's that I saw was the Perfect Hair Forever thing that he did. I thought it was pretty good, so I started browsing around his page and found the Abridged Series :D
Old 07-18-2007

I found the video of Serenity answering comments on the most popular videos on Youtube and I began to watch the series.
Old 07-18-2007

I just stumbled upon it one youtube-y night D:
Old 07-18-2007

i saw the rex and ?wevele? watch silent hill video and the was hooked on it.