This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007

The phenomenal digital robotic duo known as " Daft Punk " are renowned for their world wide fame and Oustanding live shows. Almost everyone who listens to one of their many tracks will instantly stay stuck in your head for along....long time. I recently was lucky enough to catch one of their live shows in europe and I have to admit, it really was something out of this world. I wish I could go back and enjoy it again, but I was lucky enough to record afew short movie clips with my digi cam. ^_^

Have you ever seen Daft punk live? what's your favourite song? Looking forward to their upcoming movie?

Lets talk Daft punk!
Old 07-17-2007

One of the best bands ever.

Sorry for this post being so short, but I think that sums it up quite nicely :P
Old 07-17-2007

I would have also accepted " Living legends " XD
Old 07-17-2007

*sings* One more time!! *ends singing and dances*. I love that song, also around the world, but my favourite one is the one that was recentally remixed by Kanye West, i prefer the original, but i think his version is slightly catchy. Anyone heard it?
Old 07-17-2007

Don't know... don't listen to anything Kanye West does :P
Old 07-17-2007

ye there good. best thing about them was the anime movie interstella 5555. very very good movie that i sujest anyone watch even if u dont like anime or daft punk.

i havent heard anything new from them though....
Sai-(or anyone) do u know what there doing at the mo?
Old 07-17-2007

I know someone on another forum who went to see them in concert a few weeks ago in like Norway or Sweeden or something.
Old 07-17-2007

MUSIC'S GOT ME FEELIN' SO FREE, WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE AND DANCE SO FREE, ONE MORE TIME! *Grooves* Also, Interstella 5555 was amazing.
Old 07-17-2007

Anyone who loves Daft Punk needs to watch this video:

Daft Hands!!!

This dude wrote the words to Harder,Better, Faster, Stronger on his fingers and hands. It's an amazing performance.
Old 07-18-2007

Yellowpages is correct, they're currently still going on tour and performing that fantastic live shows, they've also stared or finished a brand new movie called " Electroma " I saw them running a railer of it at the Live show I went too...just before they came on. Lets hope once they're done touring, they'll start work on a new album. ^_^
Old 07-18-2007

Daft punk have another movie coming out? (i say another because i've seen the anime interstella 5555, which only audio is the entire discovery album)

I luv daft punk!

I so wanna see there live shows

My fave songs are around the world, one more time, digital love, short circuit, harder,better,faster, stronger and technlogic.

Anyone here heard the celaboration with kanye west Stronger?
Old 07-18-2007

Daft punk have another movie coming out? (i say another because i've seen the anime interstella 5555, which only audio is the entire discovery album)

I luv daft punk!

I so wanna see there live shows

My fave songs are around the world, one more time, digital love, short circuit, harder,better,faster, stronger and technlogic.

Anyone here heard the celaboration with kanye west Stronger?
Old 07-18-2007

Hahaha. Daft Punk's got chopped up and slowed right dooooooooown by Mr. Kanye West.

Altho, it's quite a good remix.
Old 07-19-2007

I'm not sure when their new movie's supose to come out or if it's already out, but I can't wait to see it.
Old 07-19-2007

I love Daft Punk. My favourite album has to be Discovery by a mile and i still listen to it once in a while and it never gets boring. Will they be making a new album soon or are they just concentrating on thier movie or touring?
Old 07-19-2007

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger is the most motivational song I have ever heard. It is amazing.
Old 07-20-2007

wow.....those hands were awesome.....especially since it used my favorite Daft Punk song.....
Old 07-22-2007

I'd have to say Aerodynamic is my favourite song by Daft punk, second too Digital love. ^^
Old 07-22-2007

Daft Punk are GREAT. Seeing them live would be awesome.

My favorite song might be Around the World, but I love them all.
Old 07-22-2007

Heh... I have a CD Player Alarm Clock. Guess what music I wake up to every day :P
Old 07-22-2007

Daft Punk must be the only techno music that I listen to.
Old 07-22-2007

I usually hate techno but "Discovery" is a wonderful album.
Old 07-23-2007

^_^ have to agree! there's not one song i don't like off the Discovery album! and that's really something to say for me!

i also thought the movie they made was really beautiful! such style those people had~! my favorite songs are Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger... um and Something About Us... and Face to Face~!

^_^ good stuff people~!
Old 07-24-2007

The Discovery album is really something and it's even better when you have it playing in the car.

I really love the robot helmets Daft punk wear at their live shows, I really wish you could buy one. XD
Old 07-24-2007

One of the greatest bands ever, indeed.
Old 08-25-2007

I like how there's a number one song in the charts, but the main reason it's there is because they use the song " Harder better faster stronger" by Daft punk as their backround beat. XD
Old 08-28-2007

Discovery is a fabulous album. Human after all is pretty good, too, although not comparable to DIscovery. I haven't heard whatever their other one is yet, but I hear it's great.

Most techno is annoying, but Daft Punk is great stuff.
Old 08-30-2007

Love their songs, great band.
Old 08-30-2007

I've been in love with Daft Punk for the longest time, and my friend, who had never even heard of them got to go see them in concert in Chicago a few weeks ago. It makes me cry a little on the inside...

But, yeah, they really are one of the best techno bands out there, at least in my opinion. The look awesome, they sound great, and they just make you want to dancedancedance. : D

All hail.
Old 11-22-2007

i cant decide which is my fav song. its either harder better faster stronger. or digital love. theyre making another movie? WOOOTTTT!!!!^.^ is it true that they are french?