This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2013

Blurb: Anon, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?
Default Battle Forum Game

Rules:
1. All forum rules apply.
2. Simple powers only. If you can't describe it in under a paragraph, it's too complex. If it's too complex I'll warn you once to change it.
3. The more interesting and painful the action the more successful it'll be and the more damage it'll do. Creativity is a plus.
4. Everyone starts with 100 HP.
5. No healing allowed.
6. If you don't action for two turns you'll lose 20 HP per turn until you do action or die.
7. If nobody does damage to anyone else for two turns then everyone will lose 50 HP.

Example on how to sign up:
State you sign up. Include your power or your signup won't be counted. Don't sign up and then post your power later.

Example on how to play:
Private message me your action.
After I've collected everyone's actions, I'll post the results of those actions.
The first to eliminate everyone else wins.

Example on actions:
If you control fire, fire-punching someone counts as an action. Likewise they can pee on your fire to put it out.

Signups go. I want 7-10 people.

1. gcar90
Power: Body of rubber and can coat others' skin with glue. Certain attacks bounce off and stick to them.
2. Ninjas
Power: Limited control of his surroundings with a notebook as a medium.
3. Fenrir502
Power: Super Chemist Pharmacist Man; magical control over drugs.
4. animex75
Power: Alchemy
5. zsil
Power: Has a Pikachu
6. ITR
Power: Hiding
7. grim
Power: Slutting it up like Winston
8. Zariu
Power: Ability to summon steamrollers mad libs the universe
9. ebil
Power: Being a naughty catgirl for grim to slut it up with

Last edited by HolyShadow; 06-23-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-20-2013
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

My power: I'm rubber you're glue. What you do, bounces off me, and sticks to you.
Old 06-20-2013

Good power, gcar.
Old 06-20-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

Power: Magical Notebook

Mostly anything I write on this notebook happens during the turn results. The things I do with the notebook cannot last longer than 1 turn, so I can't write "X will contract AIDs that will slowly kill him over the course of the game" for example. Any items summoned with the notebook disappear after the turn is over. Also this goes without saying but I can't insta-kill anyone with it.
Old 06-20-2013

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

Power: Pharmacist Man!

The power to create an infinite number of drug compounds out of thin air, defying the laws of physics and the patent office. Mysteriously, these compounds can appear in any dosage form possible; solutions/injections/suspensions will even come with a flask or syringe. How convenient!
Old 06-20-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un; The Cryptkeeper

Blurb: PSN: animex75b Switch: SW-5941-0272-2331

i'm definitely signing up

power: Alchemy

I can turn anything I touch into a material of my choice for one turn.
Old 06-21-2013

Blurb: Screw the rules, I'm back baby!!
Send a message via MSN to zsil

Power: Pokémon trainer (with a Pikachu)
Basically have a pikachu
Old 06-21-2013

Power: Always be able to find a safe hiding spot, but can't attack while hiding
Old 06-21-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITR View Post

Power: Always be able to find a safe hiding spot, but can't attack while hiding
Best power
Old 06-21-2013
Sex-Administrator

Blurb: This is a Blurb

Jk
Old 06-22-2013

Blurb: ^^

Power: Hammerspace with items decided by GM. Basically, every time I action he'll decide what items I have and I shall use them to the full amount of silliness!
Old 06-23-2013

Grim edit your post by the end of the day if you're interested in playing, then we'll start.
Old 06-23-2013

How long will each round be? Considering timezones and stuff?

Edit: Meant turns. Derp :S

Last edited by ITR; 06-24-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Old 06-23-2013

I don't consider timezones. Turns last a day. Rounds, who knows.
Old 06-23-2013

round lasts as long as there's more than 1 living fighter
Old 06-23-2013

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

ah what the hell I'll sign up

Power: Cat-like abilities
Basically I'm half-cat and have the heightened senses, agility, claws, ears, tail, and teeth of a cat

Last edited by Ebilkittyprincess28; 06-23-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-23-2013
Sex-Administrator

Blurb: This is a Blurb

Right power:

Boardgame Online Succubus (yeah the female version sue me)
Two main abilities: Seduction (stops someone from attacking me for a turn, if only people in the room it leads to NSFW stuff and AIDs, slowly killing the opponent), and fear (After attacks, all enemies in the room are sent into retreat). Both can only be used every 5 turns, and not on the same turn.
Old 06-23-2013

Start.

There are five rooms. North, south, east, west, and center. PM me which one you want to start in and I'll take that into account. PM your first action too. And no, I don't care if you don't know who's in the same room with you. It'll just make it funnier to watch you all squirm.
Old 06-24-2013

North
In the room to the north there stood mountains and mountains of boxes. ITR quickly ducked into one and creeped around, eventually noticing zsil and Nate dicking around.

zsil had Pikachu use double-team, thus increasing its evasion behind a wall of Pikachus.

Nate turned his skin into ice and began to melt a little, losing 5 HP in the process. Also he's a lot more brittle so unless he does something that isn't dumb he's gonna lose more health from being hit by blunt-force attacks.

Seriously, who thinks that would end well?

East
A Moose
eats salted nuts in the middle of this white room, with ebil watching it intensely. grim suddenly appears and shin-kicks ebil and gcar.

After this, gcar gets in a ball and bounces around the room with grim attached to her, trying to move down a passageway on the other end, dealing damage to him and ebil and provoking the moose to attack her as grim uses fear, propelling gcar, the Moose, and ebil out of the room.

The rooms don't quite seem to lead to one-another as represented in the picture, likely due to Chuck Norris's multi-dimensional trickery, and somehow gcar and ebil end up in the West room.

Another Moose suddenly appears in The Room With a Moose as it munches on Chef's salty chocolate balls. grim loses 10 HP from gcar's attacks. ebil loses 10 HP from gcar's attacks. gcar loses 15 HP from the Moose's impenetrable charge.

West
Tom Nook
suddenly teleported into his shop since that's what he does and notices two fresh customers in the early morning. What a nice life, being able to print as much money as he wants and then for some reason accepting that money as fresh, real currency. Also, since when are bells money? THIS GAME MAKES NO SENSE!

He approaches Zariu wishing to sell her something as she tinkers around with a Rube Golderberg Machine and places a piece of hypnotic provolone cheese on it. Ninjas is unimpressed as he's Mexican and he's only interested in melted cheese (I'm so sorry). In fact, he's so uninterested that he decides to write an octopus to go attack Zariu and Tom Nook. Tom Nook hides in the corner behind his stolen nintendo gamecubes and Zariu is bound by the octopus, its tentacles sliding into her thigh-high miniskirt...

...Save it for the bedroom, HS. Anyway...

It squeezes her until gcar comes barreling in, crushing the octopus, causing it to dissipate after it dealt 15 HP of damage to Zariu. gcar sticks her landing on the provolone cheese, and being white, she can't resist the hypnotic allure of cheese (I'm still so sorry). She begins to munch down on it as the rube goldberg machine works its magic. A few candles, bowling balls, and very small amounts of water dripping later, an anvil drops... on Ninjas, for some reason. Oh right, it's an acme product.

Zariu gets impatient with acme interrupting her wish to yell out "Mousetrap!" and angrily shoves a love box on top of Tom Nook and Ninjas. It starts to rock a little and everyone else in the room gets an exclamation point above their heads. Ninjas now has the title of "Furry" and loses 15 HP from the anvil, and another 5 HP from the love box.

South
Fenny
spawns in the southern area, which appears to be a library. Fenny inspects the contents and upon closer inspection, it seems to be a library filled exclusively with furry material. He made some kind of drug appear but he seemed more interested in the story of "HS The Incubus And His Turtle Foray".

Center
A massive, proud statue of Chuck Norris stood in the center area alone, solemnly looking over his subjects from afar. It had been built through multi-dimensional trickery so that no matter where you are, Chuck Norris is watching you.

gcar - West - 85 HP
Furry Ninjas - West - 80 HP
Fenny - South - 100 HP
Nate - North - 95 HP
zsil - North - 100 HP
ITR - North - 100 HP
grim - East - 90 HP
Zariu - West - 85 HP
ebil - West - 90 HP
The Moose - The Room With a Moose - Infinite HP
The Other Moose - It Could Be Anywhere By Now - Infinite HP

Get creative and good things will happen.

Last edited by HolyShadow; 06-24-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-24-2013

Blurb: ^^

Ninjas! You're a dirty furry =V
Old 06-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zariu View Post
Ninjas! You're a dirty furry =V
So just because I'm Mexican you AUTOMATICALLY assume I'm dirty? You shall pay for your racist remarks, Zariu. Later :v *leaves*
Old 06-24-2013

Blurb: Screw the rules, I'm back baby!!
Send a message via MSN to zsil

WOOO!! Joint first place!!!
Old 06-24-2013

Keep the actions coming
Old 06-24-2013

Wait, who's Tom Nook and is it possible to buy stuff from him :S

Edit: also, does Nate conduct electricity in ice form?

Last edited by ITR; 06-24-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Old 06-24-2013

Yeah you can buy stuff from him, and ice types aren't weak to electric types but if you paid attention he's melting, which means he's half water type.
Old 06-24-2013

and technically my alchemy only works for one turn V:
Old 06-25-2013

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyShadow View Post
Yeah you can buy stuff from him, and ice types aren't weak to electric types but if you paid attention he's melting, which means he's half water type.
But clean ice and water doesn't lead electricity. So I'm guessing he's dirty water :?
Old 06-25-2013
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

Zariu is the GM's girlfriend, if I'm a GM that will most likely twist results in my mate's favor while they are playing a battle game, I'm pretty sure HS is the type too. I like Ebil... Ninjas is a furry... so decisions, decisions...
Old 06-25-2013

When gming my true mate is the lols
Old 06-25-2013

North
ITR immediately launches onto Nate and tries to pull on his cheeks but can't seem to pull them off. zsil tries to use thunder with his Pikachu and it directly connects with both Nate and ITR, electrocuting both of them. ITR takes 20 HP of damage and Nate takes 20 HP of damage.

Nate starts doing a song and dance in an explanation of how he once drank tea with Gilgamesh, eventually turning a box into fire to properly represent Gilgamesh's beard. He tried to run into another room while cackling evilly, then ran into a wall as Pikachu had decided to sit on his face and he couldn't see anything. He caught on fire along with zsil, both taking 5 HP of damage. However, ITR was smart and lucky enough to run away through the west entrance, somehow ending up in the south instead.

Naturally Nate decided to speak about the importance of proper tooth care and ended his speech with "And that is why I, Excalibur, am the greatest partner possible!"

East
grim tries seducing the Moose. The Moose is not amused with the lack of grim's salty nuts and rams the he/she abomination. grim loses 15 HP.

West
Zariu takes the initiative and dresses ninjas up in an Xbox One outfit, prompting everyone in the room, especially Tom Nook, to laugh at him (even more than they already did without the outfit).

After humiliating him a little she blasts him with a Cassowary, filling him with the dread of death and dealing 25 HP of damage to him.

She then wraps herself with Cthulhu for protection. This causes everyone in the room to go completely batshit crazy.

gcar thinks she turns into a ball, and actually ends up using gomu gomu no storm on ninjas, shattering Tom Nook's store's ceiling, dealing 20 HP of damage to Ninjas, and opening a giant blackness outside of it... I think she broke the game's detection. Tom Nook starts tossing bells everywhere and yells about salted nuts as ebil slashes at Cthulhu surrounding Zariu. Cthulhu is happy because he had an itch there so he decides not to collapse her into herself.

Zariu isn't safe from Cthulhu's effects either as she engages in an impressive rap of Row Row Fight The Power. Since she temporarily turned into Kamina she suddenly had a hole in her stomach, causing her to lose 30 HP.

Ninjas, outside of the room was immune to Cthulhu's effects, though after writing down his intent to leave the room, he started wondering "Wait where the hell am I?"

He started moving in a random direction until weird graphical glitches happened, and Ninjas turned into an elephant. The only way to fix this, if you even want to, is to go see the statue of chuck norris, but how could you get there?

gcar is in no better a situation, having turned into fourteen of herself, though the effect seems purely aesthetic...

South
In the path to the south, ITR encounters a Moose. Confused, he goes to pet it, and it kicks him into the Southern room, doing 15 HP of damage to him.

He meets Fenny and stares at him as Fenny begins the manga titled "Gay Men Aren't The Only Ones Who Fuck Bears". He also took some steroids.

Center
Chuck Norris's statue stands silently.

gcar - WHERE THE HELL AM I - 85 HP
Elephant Furry Ninjas - WHERE THE HELL AM I - 35 HP
Fenny - South - 100 HP
Nate - North - 70 HP
zsil - North - 95 HP
ITR - South - 65 HP
grim - East - 75 HP
Zariu - West - 55 HP
ebil - West - 90 HP
The Moose - The Room With a Moose - Infinite HP