This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007

Negima!, Negima!?, Evangelion, Gunda 008th MS Team, Fruits Basket, the orginal Tenchi series, Air, Case Closed/Detective Conan, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star...and Lupin the Third.

OHHH, and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. <3

All great. My favourite two being Conan and Bebop.
Old 07-18-2007

http://movie6.net/anime/ has subbed Cowboy Bebop episodes. It might take a while to load though.

I suggest watching Full Metal Alchemist and Chobits. I hear that Ouran High School Host Club and Hellsing are good too.
Old 07-18-2007

Eureka seveN is a must-see. Love the story and the music. Not to mention it's made by Bones. They're probably one of the best anime studio out there, they made friggin' FMA. D: (That means the animation is good, too, btw. >.>)
Old 07-18-2007

Since you have Trigun on there, I think you'll really like Gungrave. It's based on a video game by the creator of the Trigun manga, only the anime appears to be better executed. It's a story about, first and foremost, the trials of friendship and betrayal as the two main characters are conflicted between their own crime syndicate Millennion. Yes, there's also zombies, gunslinging, and characters coming back from the dead; and the first episode will give you the impression that that's all the series has to offer, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. Definitely a must-watch for any anime fan.
Old 07-18-2007

I'm surprised and ashamed nobody has told you to watch Code Geass yet >:O
I'd say if you like Death Note you'll probably also like it.

And don't be stubborn and only watch subbed anime -_-
Anime like Cowboy bebop and Yu Yu hakusho are generally agreed upon that the dub is MUCH better than the sub.

Oh right, and I reccomend Yu yu hakusho. Dubbed of course, the dub has some seriously awesome lines in it that the sub doesn't and the voices are also great.
Old 07-18-2007

Cowboy bebop dub better than sub? O_o
Old 07-18-2007

Yup, I don't think I've ever heard anyone that said they liked the sub better XD
Old 07-18-2007

Yup, I don't think I've ever heard anyone that said they liked the sub better XD

Edit:For some reason I double posted, whatever. Ignore this message.
Old 07-18-2007

Well then I'll be the first, but I am probably bias since I hate all dubs.
Old 07-18-2007

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World ish pretty short but awesome. Golden Boy ish really short but suuuuper funny. Yuu Yuu Hakusho ish an awesome anime (my favorite!), filled with action and some romance and weird shit.
Old 07-18-2007

That's not a probably, that's a definate.
Old 07-18-2007

I'll give you that.
Old 07-19-2007

And I'll take it away from you!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 07-19-2007

Do you like shounen-ai? Because I know a few good ones.

Princess Princess (Its pretty funny to)
Suksiyo (Also funny but a tad hard to follow)
Descendants of Darkness or Yami no Matsuei
And finally Loveless, I've heard the manga is a lot better, though.
Old 07-19-2007

Just go to Gravitation, better than all of those except Loveless.

Sukisyo is funny though, I liked it. DoD SUCKED, i'm sorry had to get that out and haven't watched all of Princess Princess
Old 07-19-2007

Excuse me? Its called an opinion. I personaly do not like Gravitation at all.

I loved Yami No Matsuei! Loveless was good, but too short and it was hard to understand,
Old 07-19-2007

None of what I said was aimed at you as an attack or even aimed at you at all, just saying what I thought about those shows.
Old 07-19-2007

Then put, "I think" or, "In my opinion". Odds are if you say an anime, "sucks" that someone really likes then you're probably going to upset, mostly because you were saying in a general way as if your opinion was the only one.
Old 07-19-2007

well, i suggest D N Angel, I enjoyed it very much, and if you love "hentay"*it is not that hentay* Green Green, or you can try Chrono Crusade, because i loved it :)
Old 07-19-2007

I know that, but I rarely talk to anyone specifically and never say anything as if it was a fact, unless I say it's a fact, and I only say it's a fact when it truely is. I never atack anyone first, I never shoot them down for what they think, I just say.
Old 07-20-2007

I think Eureka 7 is the best anime so i agree with PersianSpice the only bad thing about is that its over :'(
Old 07-20-2007

If you like dark theme animes then I suggest X the Tv series (Don't watch the movie before the series! D:) It's an apocolyptic/fantasy/action thats really really really awesome (yup, this is my ultimate favourite anime ^_^)

Then theres xxxHolic which is pretty funny but a bit spooky @_@
Or how about Paranoia agent ? I've only seen the first four episodes but it seems really good ^_^
Old 07-20-2007

Paranoia Agent was awesome, pretty short though, what did it have like 15 episodes in all? You'll get extrememly losted if you skip from one episode to way over to another though.

Vandread is alright to. Although there are times it pisses me off.
Old 07-21-2007

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Fate/Stay Night yet, not really sure how popular it is as I tend to stay away from otaku forums and such but I loved it, although the visual novel game was better, especially since the anime left out the sex scenes and replaced it with something that makes no sense whatsoever.
Other than that, if you're looking for a laugh, I'd recommend Yakitate Japan, it basically pokes fun of anime. It's about bread. I thought it was hilarious.
Old 07-21-2007

u have to see naruto. it is awsome!!
Old 07-21-2007

Everything on that list below.

www.animenewsnetwork.com/MyAnime/?categ=3&user=Iwatch2muchanime

hehe...................
Old 07-22-2007

umm... can some1 suggest a good anime for me? these are the type of anime i like: on the one hand i like ingenious, brilliant, intelligent animes such as death note or detektive conan, but i also like animes with blood and action, like claymore. but what is really important for me in animes is that 1. the main character isnt totally stupid and clumsy (like naruto or that guy from trigun i think his name is vash or flash or something... but its ok when hes cool and stuff though) and 2. the anime is serious
ty
Old 07-22-2007

How about Ergo Proxy? O:

Though I also highly recommend X (the tv series) for apocalyptic angst and fights. <3

If you liked Love Hina, you'll -love- Negima. xD
Old 07-22-2007

I watched the first episodes of Claymore and Azumanga Daioh (sp?). Pretty good.