This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Serious Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
God damn it, this is why everyone hates us. :(
LOL

Except now she's doing cocaine, and I really hope you don't do that.
Old 08-28-2009

Blurb: iRant...
Talking Now kids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanariya674 View Post
LOL

Except now she's doing cocaine, and I really hope you don't do that.
Now children, don't buy drugs. Become a musician and they give them to you for free.
Old 10-02-2012

I find it terrible that this thread was allowed to die.

I could go into a long rant on the fall of Serious Discussions here but I don't think I will. The first sentence summed it up well enough, I believe.
Old 10-02-2012

Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.

You know what I want to vent about? How parents have the gall to be put out when you don't wish to bend to your every whim. If you don't do what they want you're fucked cause they get mad or disappointed in you. If you do what they want you have to hate every fucking minute of it.
Old 10-05-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

I hate it when I can't write. Not because I don't have the time, but just because my imagination disappears completely. When I'm under pressure to get school work done, I'll have plenty of ideas, but as soon as I have free time, I can barely write a thing! The whole month between doing my GCSEs and getting the results was spent with my being terrified that I'd failed all of them, because I'd spent all the time that should have gone into revising by writing fanfiction.

But then as soon as I have a whole six weeks to do nothing but write, it all goes. And it's getting worse, ever since I started A Level. I'm exhausted all day, and I haven't written anything in weeks. I hate it.

Another thing I hate about writing? I can spend hours- even days- planning a fanfic or a novel and go into insane detail, but then I just can't be bothered to actually write it. What's wrong with me? I've had things planned for two years that I still haven't gotten around to writing! And the longer I leave them, the more I lose interest in them! At this rate, I won't be writing anything, because I'll have gone off all of my ideas!
Old 10-07-2012

Blurb: Can't blame a girl for trying to make a little cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelinee View Post
I hate it when I can't write. Not because I don't have the time, but just because my imagination disappears completely. When I'm under pressure to get school work done, I'll have plenty of ideas, but as soon as I have free time, I can barely write a thing! The whole month between doing my GCSEs and getting the results was spent with my being terrified that I'd failed all of them, because I'd spent all the time that should have gone into revising by writing fanfiction.

But then as soon as I have a whole six weeks to do nothing but write, it all goes. And it's getting worse, ever since I started A Level. I'm exhausted all day, and I haven't written anything in weeks. I hate it.

Another thing I hate about writing? I can spend hours- even days- planning a fanfic or a novel and go into insane detail, but then I just can't be bothered to actually write it. What's wrong with me? I've had things planned for two years that I still haven't gotten around to writing! And the longer I leave them, the more I lose interest in them! At this rate, I won't be writing anything, because I'll have gone off all of my ideas!
We're having somewhat of the same problem. I've been trying to sit down at my computer, open up a word document, and start typing. Unfortunately, the word document just remains blank and I end up getting nothing done! It sucks, because I truly want to write some fanfiction. I have some ideas swirling around, but they don't want to come out on paper or word document.

It sounds like you should set some time for this fanfiction and just start writing. At least you have some details going for your story. Maybe make an outline, or start writing down the details and go from there? Some people start with the middle of the story and work their way from there. I don't know, if I need answers I just ask Google people.
Old 10-08-2012

Blurb: TheOcean is waving.

I'm good.
Old 10-16-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

I'm going to have a nice rant on hom much I HATE the new surviving high school season.
I mean, before ig was kinda a guilty pleasure and some of the characters had REALLY grown on me (Nick, Sara, Taylor, Zoe and Emily in the final episodes) I really was quite sad when Sara died and liked Emily's ambition to carry on her legacy in the novel. Guess what, new update and season. Major fuck up more like.

First, I hate the fact old major characters have been pushed out to make room for two totally unrelated storylines (Emily+ Ben storyline and Zoe+Howard+Owen storyline) That means Taylor has been reduced, as has Nick. I mean, he was in a relationship with Sara when she died, he deserves at least ONE episode about him now. Also Denni and Colt are nonexistant, as are the Spartans, Nerds and rebels. Even Wilson high, the old villains have yet to appear. I am not fond of Paige as a major character, Nate is lame and I'm not keen on Owen as he is to simular to John in the early episodes with Raven, Beth and Adam. I can stand Emily though. However, their is too much EmilyxBenxCameron live trianglr and not enough about her life and Sara.

I also hate the new designs. I used to REALLY like Zoe, she was up with my favoroutes along with Nick, Denni, Sara and Howard. Now, I have gone off her. Before she was a shy, overly nice tomboy. Now she is a bland whore. Her new design kills her 'nice tomboy' feel of her old one and she is too confident and bleh. Ben's design is a bit weird too, plus he has had like 3 designs already. Plus, the new sprites look weird against sprites of say Sam or Howard's who have been there since the early days.

My final point is the story. As I have stated it, the Zoe storyline is horrible IMO and the Emily is ok, but not a touch on older ones. Plus they seem to have thrown all previous events out of the window like, they began to give Maria a persinality, decide a new head cheerleader, show Zoe directly after breaking up with Howard, Sam's lovelife. Nope, all screwed. So unless I have overead something, those gaps are there and it drives me NUTS.

If you are still here, thanks for reading my rant, feel free to voice your opinion but don't troll/flame over it.