This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2007

Random question. I noticed that the opening for one of the episodes has Rammstein. You listen to it often.......actually a better way to ask the question is what kind of music do you like :P.

Also thank you for the abridged series.....you have given me somthing to be interested in.
Old 07-17-2007

That, my friend, is Safty making those noises! I think it was just put there to make the image devastatingly cute.
Old 07-17-2007

LK, whats up with serenity's voice? I find it absolutly funny, but is there a joke that plays in with that? just wondering.
Old 07-17-2007

Do all these questions anoy you?
Old 07-17-2007

Will you have my baby?
Old 07-17-2007

whats youre favorite food?
Old 07-17-2007

Multiple questions from I, Xarg!

Do you go to YTMND? Some of the stuff I hear in YGO:TAS reminds me of stuff on YTMND.

What happened to the emo monkey?

Are you sure you can't slip a few bits of "Attention duelists" in season 2?

Did you plan on bringing Tristans original voice back when Tristans original voice died?
Old 07-17-2007

Poor LK so many questions to go through and answer ^^ As I was reading through all 6 pages I had questions but now for the life of me can't remember them so I guess I'll just post and hope LK reads this -ish a fan- XD Please excuse my obsessions lol
Old 07-17-2007

Will you ever go back to putting up episodes as you finish them, instead of putting half a dozen up after a month without any?
Old 07-17-2007

"Will you let me guest star in one of your episodes?"
Old 07-17-2007

Wait now I remember XD
Ya know how you're from Britain? Don't you have an accent? I thought so but you could never tell from TAS ^^ I just wondered if it was hard to get rid of the accent for the recordings of TAS if you did to begin with lol
Old 07-17-2007

When you first started TAS did you ever think it'd become this much of an anime cult classic?

^_^
Old 07-17-2007

yea me too
Old 07-17-2007

i think he's offline...
Old 07-17-2007

Ok this one is buggin me. The second time Time Wizard shows up you used "Power of Love" -Huey Lewis & the News. Was that to reference back to the future? (I ask cause there's a song for that movie called "Back in Time" by the same band and I wasn't sure if you were aware of it's existence or not)
Old 07-17-2007

are you going to continue the Cr@psule Monsters episodes?
Old 07-17-2007

Hey, I was wondering are you going to finish the Yugioh! Crapsule Monster episodes?
Old 07-17-2007

You truly are an amazing talent, LK. :)

My question:

You mentioned ealier that you had no idea that your videos would be so popular, so when you originally made TAS episode one, had you even intended to make anymore? Or, when it became popular, did you just take it and run with it?
Old 07-17-2007

- How did you come up with Joey's ''NYAAHHHH!!!!''
Old 07-17-2007

- Why wasn't anybody invited to Mako's and The Ocean's wedding?
Old 07-17-2007

Hey LK,

My question is:
Are you writing for Yugioh GX? I'm sure you have seen this video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MpYZ4fR2m-s

The dialogue on Yugioh GX is horrifying. When Japanese cartoon characters are named "Chazz Princeton" and are talking about buying new blood vessels, that is when 4kids should just kill themselves.
Old 07-17-2007

you wont get sued for this right? if so.......i didnt see anything.did you?
Old 07-17-2007

I had a question. ^_^ But I wanted to say something first.... In better, less random sentences, than I attempted last time. Okay, here goes....

I used to be really into Yuugiou/Yu-Gi-Oh about three or four years ago and then just kind of grew out of the fandom. But sometime back around the beginning of March this year, one of my friends asked if I was still into it and further directed me toward your Abridged Series. I loved it from the first minute until the end (and continue to love it, of course). I think I started watching around nine at night and watched all of them straight through, including the comment specials, the live episode, and your zoo video, actually... ^_^ But, the super special awesomeness of your series (which has apparently infiltrated my brain, because I say that all the time now... ^_^;) got me back into the actual series and renewed all the love I had originally had for it. So thank you very, very much.

Also, thank you for advertising Yami and his astronomical hair/huge head. I really appreciate it. ^_^

Okay, and now here's my question: Out of all the voices, which one was the easiest to conceive/produce? And which one was the most difficult? And kudos for doing all of them (except Rebecca, of course), it's a really amazing talent, I think.
Old 07-18-2007

First of all, thank you for countless moments of insane laughter, because of your amazing work.

Now, 2 questions:
1. Can I contribute a voice for the second season? (j/k...unless you allow me..^^)
2. Which character from the second season are you looking forward to re-dubbing, and why?
Old 07-18-2007

When Tristan says "Holy **** on **** sandwich, with **** on top", what is he/you actually saying (are you repeating the obvious word or alternating between different curses)?
Old 07-18-2007
ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?

I think that'll be KaibaYamiYugi. They're pretty basic, the others are rough. D:
Old 07-18-2007

LK, I already asked Safty and she was able to answer for herself but I must ask, how do you have such a good american accent and down to the mannerisms and why do you bash on Bakura for being english/british (can't remember which you refered to him as and frankly it would be funnier if you said british but I don't think you do)
Old 07-18-2007

So i dont know if i heard wrong, but are you planning to do the Gx series of Yugioh? I kinda had a thought you were going to, maybe, make like Yugioh Dmx the abridged series something like that, or just simple Yugioh GXTAS. And another one i have an idea that instead naming Kaiba Corp in this series dont you think would be good named Kaiba Crap? lol like if you do another commercial sponsered by Kaiba corp.
Old 07-18-2007

Adding to the hoards of question still to be answered *waits for LK to splode from stress*, 6 pages is a little tiresome to sift through so I'll ask in the hopes it hasn't been answered before: For whatever reasons you may have, what is your favourite episode of the abridged series, as well as the anime itself?
Old 07-18-2007

Did you ever anticipate TAS to take such a level of noriety on the internet? Do you hope/think that it will ever be noticed by the media? Finally have you ever considered putting your humour into other anime projects similar to your Perfect Blue trailer?
Closed Thread