This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2011

Blurb: Still too lazy to do anything
Send a message via MSN to Anreyla

Quote:
NECRO? ): It's only been six days and it was still on the first page...
Well I was saying that it's been necro'd in general, by the user Atom from the look of it (the last post before that was in July of last year, heh). Either way, shit happens~.
Old 07-24-2011

Blurb: Ugh

I like the pansexual for Ryou as well. I can't remember the sexuality term for it but it mainly means they fall for the personality over the physical aspects. I'm not saying he wouldn't be lustful (since he is a teenage boy) but I don't see him pursuing someone because they are attractive.

I don't have much to add for the others or I would.
Old 07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
Forgive me if this had been mentioned before, I just don't have the time to read through the whole forum;

I wish, I WISH I still had my Shonen Jump Manga with the Kazuki Takahashi interview where he said all of the male characters are Bi.

It was from 2004 or so? Maybe 2005. High school was kind of a blur for me. Too much anime.
i remember that article, but it didn't say all the male characters were bi. it said that most of the characters were straight, but that a few of them might be bi. the interview did say that one of the characters in gx was canonically gay though.

Last edited by miaou5; 07-30-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-17-2012

*Heterophobic opinion: Takahashi Kazuki said in an interview that Mai & Jounouchi are ONLY close friends. That's good enough for me. I still think her appeal to Jounouchi is that she looks like Yuugi with breasts.

*Polygamous/polyandrous opinion: Yuugi does not like Jounochi more or less than Anzu. Yuugi does not like Anzu more or less than Jounouchi. Anzu & Jounouchi play Atem's "damsel in distress" equally, but only Jounouchi gets to be Yuugi's hero.

*Weird random thought: Atem should be a seme, but he's too damn short. It would look silly, even with a woman. Therefor all straight sex should involve Yuugi being uke & the Anzu should have a strap-on. & since he's already dressed like a bondage slave, toss him in some handcuffs & hand her a cat-o-ninetails.

*I am disappoint: Finding out that the Blue Eyes White Dragon was Seto's wife in a past life ruined the hilarity of him being sexually attracted to a card/dragon. On the other hand, it hilariously makes Seto-BEWD a canon couple.

*Stop messing with my head: YGO Abridged has Seto viewing Yuugi as a fun respectable opponent but still doesn't quite like him, the season 0 anime made it look like Seto had a crush on Yuugi, & the manga couldn't make it any clearer that Seto hates Yuugi with every fiber of his being.

Last edited by likalaruku; 08-18-2012 at 03:57 AM.
Old 08-24-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

Allow me to post some, you may disgree but still
Yugi: Straight, near enough
Yami: Pansexual, although he says he is gay, the only guy he has ever hit on properly is Yusei
Duke: Straight, on a saturday evening he sings 'The Girls' by Calvin Harris loudly when nobody is looking, knowing that that song is all about him
Ryou Bakura(Not Florence): Kill me for saying this, but I belive Straight, but camp/effeminate. He asked Tèa for a shag and he hasn't shown obvious homosexuality as of yet
Marik: GAY GAY GAY! Thats all
Florence: Gay, but less gay than Marik
Joey: Straight, he likes breasts, Mai Valentines breasts.

Thats just a few which I belive.