This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2008

I already posted this topic, accidentally I posted it twice, and that butt munch locked both of them. So I have to re-post this, here is the original topic. (BTW Heavyddr, my computer isn't slow, its the site that's slow.)

Well I was on youtube the other day, and I seen that there is like 20 people that made a abridged series for Yu-GI-Oh Gx, and out of those 20 people only one person came to be funny, original, and didn't use lk quotes. I'm not gone say who, but his username starts with f. Well anyway, my point is that for season two of the abridged series, littlkuriboh should make a abridged episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Gx, just to teach the youtube community that its possible to make a abridged series with out using the quotes and references that been used on this series. Plus it would be a fun project, what are your thoughts on this.
Old 09-11-2008
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators

Blurb: Married father of two, sci-fi author
Muffins Served: 20,403

¬_¬ if he locked them, and you post another one... he's gonna lock that too... and you'll find yourself liable to be banned...
Old 09-11-2008

the only reason he locked it was because I accidentally pressed POST twice and the topic got posted twice, that was his reason for locking, so there is no reason to banning me. But anyway, lets stick to the topic, lets forget about the other incident.
Old 09-12-2008

Meh.

The best GX abridged is done by darkside incorporated.

*awaits the DDR lock*
Old 09-12-2008

Quote:
the only reason he locked it was because I accidentally pressed POST twice and the topic got posted twice,
Quote:
There's an idea thread, plus he's been asked this, like, a million times.

Don't remake topics that were locked unless you have permission. If you make this again, we're putting you up for bannage.
Closed Thread