This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2010

Blurb: my game has dice
Send a message via MSN to dukedevlin
Default beyblade

i liked it when it was on did everyone else
Old 01-07-2010

No. Okay end of thread. XD
Old 05-01-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

I know this thread is old, but I had to reply.

As a child, I absolutely adored Beyblade. I watched it all the time- my mum hated it and never let me, but my dad enjoyed it too so we watched it together. Fun times.

Recently, my friend (who also got me back into YGO) told me about Beyblade episodes available online, and I've just been watching it non-stop. (Well. I took a break for Death Note, but I'll get back into it as soon as I finish DN.)

Who's your favourite Beyblade character? From what I've heard of the series, Kai is my favourite. He's amazing!
Old 06-18-2012

Blurb: F**K DINOSAURS!!!

well, I personally think the old show was better than the new show.

1. I believe that if you can't pronounce a name, it's better to use a dub name change than butcher the pronunciation of said name. (i.e. Ginga and Ryuga)
2. The voices for a few main characters just happen to be rather annoying (ginga's dub voice, among a few others)
Old 06-18-2012

Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!

I only watched up to what I think is the end of V-Force, and loved every second.
Old 06-28-2012

I know that as a child, I did see Rei/Ray/however the hell you spell it in a few episodes, but I barely remember anything else from it.
Old 07-21-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

I liked it as a child. I collected the toys, comics and watched the show. All I remember is when a midget throws paper as the blue haired guy as I found it hillarious and would watch it on repeat.
Old 07-22-2012

Blurb: TheOcean is waving.

I don't get it.
Old 08-02-2012

Beyblade used to be amazing, not just because of its superior voice acting or better story line, much more appealing battles or whole concept of the beasts that used to arouse me entirely but because Tyson and his friends although supported each other never gave lame friendship speeches Tyson used to win on his own will and that is why Beyblades first three seasons are the best there could ever be
Old 08-02-2012
Whiskey Icarus

Blurb: Yet another 5 star post

Isn't this a show about tops? How could there possibly be a story?
Old 08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaeem View Post
Beyblade used to be amazing, not just because of its superior voice acting or better story line, much more appealing battles or whole concept of the beasts that used to arouse me entirely but because Tyson and his friends although supported each other never gave lame friendship speeches Tyson used to win on his own will and that is why Beyblades first three seasons are the best there could ever be
Uh...
Old 08-02-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by killshot View Post
Isn't this a show about tops? How could there possibly be a story?
How could card games have a story :o.
Old 08-03-2012

Blurb: Sailor says....NYEH!

I use to watch it every morning before school :D
Old 08-03-2012

My friend I only got excited by the beasts
Old 08-03-2012

I hope they please end the metal series because they are really just ruining the good name of beyblades
Old 08-03-2012

One issue I have with Beyblade is the blatant way they try and convince all their viewers that the game they play is the best game on Earth. At least YGO didn't seem that obvious. In the very first episode of Beyblade, some kid watches a game for the first time and says something along the lines of: "This is the greatest game ever!".

I also badly want to get to season 2, but I'm still stuck about two episodes into the first series. It's just so boring. I hate saying that, because I used to love the show and my friend keeps telling me that it gets better, but I'm struggling to get into it.
Old 08-04-2012

Are you talking about the metal series or are you talking about the original series, if you are talking about the original series then yes the first episode had that moment in which that kid proclaimed the game the best, Yet I believe it is sheer stupidity for demons and devils to be playing Yu gi oh and risking the destruction of the whole world upon one game of cards. YGO also in the series often gloats of the game`s popularity, so that one beyblade scene can`t match YGO entire series built open an over rated card game
Old 03-06-2013

Bladebreakers arc was amazing Beyblade. I think V Force sucked.. or G Rev, whichever was the 2nd one. But the third one was great. I remember in the prelims for the doubles tourney which was quite near the start of series 3, Kai had a battle against Daichi where Daichi was winning because Kai "just couldn't be bothered" - to which at the end of the battle which he lost horribly for the first half the episode, he set the stadium on fire with Porygon-esque epilepsy inducing lightning bolts flying everywhere. Then he was all like "hey I won!" and walked off nonchalantly as anything. Kai and Kaiba should lez off, it'd be amazing.