This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007
Banned

i didn't do it on purpose... >_>
Old 07-21-2007

My 360 still works fine. Oh, and the PS3 is a pile of shit. A lot of exclusives the PS3 had have jumped to the 360. Speaks volumes. There's even rumors that MGS4 will hit the 360.
Old 07-21-2007

I didn't even create this topic intending to defend the PS3, but you guys are such fanboys it makes Peter Moore cry. The PS3 isn't godly and puts the PlayStation name to shame, but it isn't a pile of shit as it triumphs the 360 in variety, reliability, media uses, free online and technical specs.
Old 07-21-2007

My god, it's like I'm on NGG.
Old 07-21-2007

this is beginning to sound like the Nintendo forums... except then I'd be IP banned.

the PS3 is crappy.
it does not trump the 360 in variety. the breakdowns are not as widespread as it is rumored to be, so it doesnt beat the 360 that much in that aspect. and technical specs dont matter if nobody uses them.

the 360 will win this gen, because its pure awesome.

Unless Nintendo starts getting in some good 3rd parties and releases a new Wii within 5 years, itll be a firm 2nd place.

Its not like everyone wouldnt like to have a PS3, its just that its not nearly worth the 800 CAN that you would spend on it.
Old 07-21-2007

I dn't want to argue about the variety again. Read the topic again. It's a fact the PS3 has more good games on different genres. However it's ok to prefer the 360 if you hate everything that's not a shooter.
Old 07-21-2007

well, i guess... my friend has some pretty good sports games on his 360, they're awesome. I love halo 2, it makes the system. the x360 isnt all about shooters though... :|

Gears of War is sweet too though.
Old 07-21-2007
Banned

peter moore resigned. keep up with the news, nub.
Old 07-28-2007

Send a message via MSN to benjirimm

I'm still on my first 360 and it works fine too and so do all of my friends, Ive played on the PS3 and i didnt realy see a difference in graphics but i hate the PS3 controler its like the first one but designed even worse! as for games i dont think there is a much of a difference in variety i fthink any gamer can find what there looking for on any of the next gen consoles, as games like halo and gears are right down my street i have a 360 (and if anyone tells me to try that fall of man game of whatever its called if tryed it and don't like) i really don't mind paying for xbox live because its worth it and to buy the 360 and xbox live its still cheeper than buying a PS3 so im not fussed!
Old 07-28-2007
General Staff

Blurb: The one, the only, the Dix.

The huge flaw in that argument of yours is that you created a thread bashing one console and extolling the virtues of another console and you "Didn't want to have to defend the PS3". Hate to break it to you buddy, but in creating this thread you did EXACTLY what you claim you weren't trying to set out to do. In essentially saying that 360=suck and PS3=good, you trigger a console fight.
Old 07-28-2007

I love console fights. They are so entertaining.

I gotta say that the PS3 will have a lot of exclusives soon. Then I think the system will finally take off and atleast take a more commanding third place. Hell, it might even overtake the 360 by the end of the consoles lifespan.
Old 07-28-2007

Of course it will. PS£ is planned to last 10 years and I can seriously see them doing just that. Look at the PS2, it's still going strong, even stronger than the PS3 will be for a long time to come, and it's lasted like 7 with PS1 games only recently stopped being made. By the time the PS3 ends the 360 will be way into it's 720 or maybe they will even be releasing a 1080. Not that I particularly want Sony to succeed... I'd rather it only be Nintendo and Microsoft [ and Sega ;-) ] Not for any particular fanboyish reason, just because I hate Sony's controllers. They're too small and cramp my hand... there's a fair few awsome exclusive playstation games that I don't want to play because I want to play playstation as little as possible. I'd be mush happier if I could just play them on the XBox or GC controller.
Old 07-29-2007
Banned

Quote:
[s]I gotta say that the PS3 will have a lot of exclusives soon. Then I think the system will finally take off and atleast take a more commanding third place. Hell, it might even overtake the 360 by the end of the consoles lifespan.[/s]
Old 07-29-2007

lol very nice and you had all right to do so!
Old 07-29-2007

Quote:
I gotta say that the PS3 will have a lot of exclusives soon. Then I think the system will finally take off and atleast take a more commanding third place. Hell, it might even overtake the 360 by the end of the consoles lifespan.
There, that's better. Fix'd.
Old 07-31-2007

I hate to break it to you but the xbox is actually in the lead sales wise the wii is less than a million copies behing but i expect that to catch up at some point within the next year or 2 but the PS3 will never catch up, and its nothing more than a £400 paper weight that u place £50 coasers into!
Old 07-31-2007

It seems like it all hinges on Blu-Ray vs. HD-DVD.
Old 08-02-2007

well i love my xbox i know a lot of people who have them, yeah there games haven't been up to much since Gears of war but whats coming up looks great. Assassins Creed, The force Unleashed, Halo 3. Wii does well because it's the underdog, apparently (according to things like the x factor) Britain loves the underdog the person who doesn't look like much but does so well and thats what people will love about the Wii. How it dares to be different and it's just fun! Also because it's cheap ;)
Old 08-03-2007

Blurb: ZOMGLOLWTFBBQ

Sony always has had higher quality systems than anyone.
Old 08-03-2007

I'm all for the Wii!

it needs to redeem itself after the gamecube fiasco, don't you think? :D I'm glad it's doing well.