This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007

So, what movies would you like to see happen?

A SWAT KATS movie would rock SO HARD, but a part of me bleeds for Street Sharks.
Old 08-03-2007

I wish they'd make the american and Michigan chiller books into a movie.
Old 08-03-2007

unfortunatly there will be a Alvin and the Chipmunks movie...which is kinda lame.

Id laugh if they had a movie about World of Warcraft.
Old 08-04-2007

I believe a WOW movie might be on the way, but that could just be rumours. I would like to see a new film based on the Charles Manson cases, it's a legendary crime in history that the current generation needs to be reminded of.
Old 08-04-2007

Homestar Runner The Movie.
Invader Zim The Movie
Earth Defence Force The Movie
Halflife the Movie (Just do it ENTIRELY first person. Heck, just record someone playing through the game)
Arkham Horror The Movie
Dead Or Alive an Anime Movie
Hot Elf Chicks the Movie
Dude, Where's my Giant Robot?
So I married a Tentacle Monster.
Look Whose PMing
Goldeneye The Movie Based upon the Hit Video Game
Old 08-05-2007

zelda movie, marvel zombies movie, futurama movie.
Old 08-05-2007

Also, Ghostbusters 3. I hope that it WILL be liveaction and it WILL use all the original actors. I could die happy if it did.
Old 08-07-2007

Freddie Vs Jason Vs Michael Vs Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator Vs Gremlins Vs Zomblies Vs ED 209.

And Johnny Five beats them all :) (The robot, not me).

Or a Zatanna movie...oh wait, that's what Paul Dini would like....
Old 08-07-2007

I just want the Red Dwarf film to be made...
Old 08-07-2007

Blurb: My sexual preference is often.

Quote:
Goldeneye The Movie Based upon the Hit Video Game
It'd be funny of it turned out to be better than the original.

On a more serious note, I have brought this up in a previous topic, they really, really need to make a StarCraft movie.
Old 08-07-2007

Send a message via MSN to Sweeper128

Seconded.
Old 08-07-2007

Deadpool Movie
Invader Zim
Beast Wars
Deus Ex
Vampire The Masquerade
Already Dead the book
Remenants
Old 08-07-2007

The story of the drug dealer who bargained and became an informant for the FBI to avoid prosecution and fell into the terrorist cell he was simply supposed to keep an eye on at the local mosque, then stopped their plan that would have killed hundreds of thousands of people. Seriously, this is real life and it's a great story, when I heard this on the news I knew somebody out there must be negotiating for the movie rights because the story is just that good. It's got Blockbuster written all over it.
Old 08-07-2007

Hmm ... I think you may be exaggerating the extent of the lives that would could have potentially been lost in the above incident ... Basically, their plan was to blow up a fuel-storage facility or pipeline, which would in turn blow up the areas surrounding JFK international airport and perhaps even hurt the airport itself. Ignoring the fact that engineers design such equipment to resist explosions (given that it stores fuel), you also need to take into consideration that Communist guerillas in South America attack similar facilities and its hardly ever reported as a tragedy (referring to a tragedy on a 9/11 scale).

Perhaps it was a slow news day.
Old 08-07-2007

x-men with gambit... it's just not right without gambit.
Old 08-08-2007

An X-Men film with someone Other than Bloody Magneto as the Major Villain. I mean, he's good and all, but X-Men have a million other villains too. Mr Sinister, Apocalypse, the Sentinals.

When they eventually get another X-men movie, they'll probably just do the Xern story, pre-retcon.
Old 08-09-2007

The pipeline runs straight through residential areas. My uncle is one of the higher ups at JFK and according to him it would have been a disaster.
Old 08-09-2007

i totally agree!!! magneto isn't that villainous. it's like having the same spiderman villian every single movie. i do wish they would introduce king pin in spiderman movies though.
Old 08-09-2007

Blurb: My friends are mah power.
Send a message via AIM to Anixe

Yeah, I can kinda admit that Magneto is a little old now. I haven't read the comics but I know that there is definetely room for new villains and all for the next X-Men movie and what-not.

Anyway, it would be really awesome if they put Shadow of the Colossus into a movie. I mean, they would add more depth into the storyline but the giant colosi would be awesome to see into 3-D with Wander trying to destroy them and such (in my opinion, probably one of the best action scenes ever XD). I haven't really played the game in a while but I remember the mind-blowing experience. =] There are other stuff I'd like to see in movie form but can't seem to remember anymore right now. =/
Old 08-09-2007

Ah, the thing is that the King Pin is actually more a Dare Devil villain, or at least that's my understanding, since he was in the Daredevil Movie. However the Cartoon from a while back did make him out to be a Major Spidey Villain. So it is a little confusing.

And as I mentioned, X-Men have loads of Major villains other than Magento. Thus I would really have liked to see more of those other Major villains used, instead of them getting characters confused for Mutants (The Juggernaut is not a Mutant, at least not by my understanding. If the old Cartoon was halfway accurate, he was Professor X's step-brother who found some Magic Helmet thing. Also, Lady Death Stryke was also not technically a Mutant I think, but more a Cyborg of some sort.

But anyway, this is a wish for film topic, not a "X-Men Movies could have been so much better" topic.

If they made new He-Man movies, there are not many other Famous Major villains other than Skelotor (other than the Horde guy, but he had more a thing for fighting girls.). Same way if they made a Thunder Cats Movie (ooo, add that to the Wish list), I do not remember any major villains other than Mumra or whatever his name was. Same with a Mario Movie (unless they're going to make a Movie with Wart, or one of the RPG enemies).
However, X-Men? So many Major villains, which they have had regular comics for so many years now. I mean, if Batman fought the Joker in every movie, it would suck (appart from if they made him the major villain in Batman and Robin instead, that might have weirdly worked, if they got Luke Skywalker to be him.).

Seriously, the Animated Series's Joker has to be the Most Awesome joker there is.

I digress.

Higurashi The Movie.
Paranoia Agent the Movie (Oh wait, Perfect Blue, appart from that was made first).
Boggiepop The Movie.
Destroy All Human The Movie.
Darkstalkers The Movie (Just for a laugh, I know it would be dire...).
Old 08-09-2007

Mr. Sinister gives me nightmares.
Old 08-10-2007
General Staff

Quote:
Darkstalkers The Movie (Just for a laugh, I know it would be dire...).
...No, Just NO. Streetfighter was terrible, I don't want to see Felicia, Morrigan and Lord Raptor screwed over by crappy american actors who have no idea what they're doing.
Old 08-10-2007

Know what I don't wanna see? The American Battle Royale. They say "It will be faithful to the original, and we will incorporate some bits of story from the novel". Now that's reassurance...
Old 08-10-2007

Jean was the major villain in in last stand and stryker was for X-men united and Apocalypse is supposed to be the next villian and yes magnus will be thier too but they will come after the magnito and wolverine movies I want them to make Marvel Civil war with captain america dead at the end of the first movie /salute /cry Excel saga the movie live action Starcraft and Ghostbuster 3 (they trashed it IT WAS GONNA BE MADE WHY DIDN'T THE DO IT!!!)
Old 08-11-2007

A live-action or anime-esque Boktai movie would be awesome.
Anime movie (from the makers of Epic Movie and Scary Movie.)
A Haruhi movie. (Thought not before the second season comes 'round)
Star Wars 7.
A Kirby movie based on the games, or maybe one with Dark Matter.
A Mario or Zelda movie that DOSN'T suck.
A series of 'Keys to the Kingdom' or 'Artemis Fowl' movies.
Boktai movie Boktai movie Boktai movie.
Old 08-12-2007

Venom the movie - He had less screen time than Bakura

Live action Avatar - John Lok from lost could play Aang

Prince of Persia - Don't know why. For some reason dramatic sword battles, time travel powers and half naked women in armour seems to apeal to me.
Old 08-12-2007

I wish they would make a re-make of Day of the Triffids. Has anyone else read this fantastic book by John Wyndham? It's one of the influences behind 28 Days/Weeks Later and, coincidently, also takes place in Britain.
Old 08-12-2007

I saw a Premiere of Days.... There was a Sci-Fi Movie All Nighter, and it has some Anime (Evangelion Death And Rebirth at least), so the Oxford Anime Soc decided to go, which included me. The Main reason for the Event was the Premiere of 28 Days.... And I think there was some connection to Rebellion/200 AD Comics too, heck I keep noticing that Jason Kingsly has the DVD in his WIndow....

.... I digress....

Say, how about a Judge Dredd Movie that doesn't suck?

Oooooo! I know!
System Shock the Movie (probably not well known enough)
Final Fantasy The Movie THAT ACTUALLY FEELS LIKE IT IS CONNECTED TO FINAL FANTASY IN MORE THAN JUST NAME!(and not directly linked to one of the games.....) (They could start with a parody of FF games viewpoint, showing the cas[for the movie]t going round a dungeon, for five mins or something, probably less, then end the sequence with the party reaching exit of the Dungeon again, and getting attacked by a Giant Sandworm, the Dungeon's Boss, at which point it goes into Proper Movie view.... and the movie begins in full after the Boss Battle ends)
Panzer Dragoon The Movie (preferably Anime)
Disc World The Movie not based on any of the previous books...
Old 08-12-2007

Quote:
Id laugh if they had a movie about World of Warcraft.
A World of Warcraft movie is, in fact, confirmed. It's being made by the same guys who did 300 (best action movie ever, in my opinion).

The following is a direct quote from the wikipedia article:
Quote:
In August 2007, at BlizzCon, it was unveiled that the film will aim for a projected 2009 release. It was also revealed that the movie will take place from an Alliance perspective and will be geared towards a PG-13 audience, with a storyline set one year before the beginning of the World of Warcraft. As of this time no director or cast are yet associated. Thomas Tull stated that, "It’s not so much a quest movie. It’s more of a war movie."
It's kind of lame thats it's from Alliance perspective 'cause Tauren trump everything, but I can see how it's the best way to rake in the previously uninitiated. In addition, I believe Alliance outnumber Horde anyway, so they have to appease the noobs, of course ^_~
Old 08-13-2007

What I DON'T want to see?

Bratz 2: The New Bratch
Evangelion: In America Version!!
More movies based on video games.
A live-action Avatar movie with nobodies that can't act.
Epic Movie 2, Date Movie 2 or anything along those lines.