This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007

I really love this movie. I've seen it 2 and 1/2 times! It's that good! The Special Effects and CG were amazing! And I love all of the Transfoming animations! The Action was Awsome! The Comedy was great! My only problem is at the end it was supposed to be Optimus Vs Megatron. Problem was, like Megatron says, it was only Megatron because he was throwing Optimus Prime around like a rag doll. Optimus was, In a word, getting: PWNED!

Score: 4.5 Out Of 5
Old 07-16-2007

very very good moive . . . GO Megatron!!
Old 07-16-2007

yep great movie to be sure... For Cybertron!!!
Old 07-16-2007

Can't wait for the Sequels!!!
Old 07-16-2007

This movie disappointed me. The morals were all wrong. Young Shia Labuff was too distracted by the materialism of the young Megan Fox. He should have realized early on that there are more important things than a young lass. His reckless behavior throughout the film has set a bad example for many generations to come. I pray that the souls who have watched this movie don't imitate it's foolishness.
Old 07-16-2007

Quote:
This movie disappointed me.
I'm not sure if you were paying attention, but Transformers featured giant robots kicking the crap out of each other.

And Megan Fox's breasteses.

Granted, I'm not about to buy a Camaro and try to pick up chicks, but it was a fun movie. I didn't expect a groundbreaking plot. I expected ass kicking involving anthropomorphic machines, and that's what I got.
Old 07-16-2007

Blurb: i make films with kroze.
Send a message via AIM to BryyMiller Send a message via MSN to BryyMiller

This movie sucked. It sucked hard.

The plot, of course, was crap, but oh god, how much crap it was. Shia was the only good actor. Why were Vaughn, Anderson, Gibson, and Dushamael in this film? The CGI, sad to say, was only good for a total of ten minutes. The main characters - The Transformers - were a frickin' PLOT DEVICE. The action sequences were horrible.

Such a failed abortion of an adaptation.
Old 07-16-2007

I have not seen any of the transformer series. I watched the movie, and I was able to follow it quite nicely, and it kept me amused throughout the whole time.
Old 07-16-2007

It was good. It had Starscream owning in every scene he was in so I'm was happy. ^.^

Hoepfully the Sequel has Galvatron or Starscream being the main baddy.
Old 07-16-2007

Oi, Ghandi, i could focus on the materialism of Megan Fox all day every day.Now THAT is eyecandy. She was the only good thing about Transformers. I can sum up that movie in one word: hydrocondone. I walked out with a massive migraine. So disappointing. So SO disappointing. oh, i just remembered another redeming quality: New Camaro is OMFG AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Even though Bumblebee is a Beetle and not a Camaro (WHY BAY WHY!!!) it's still really sweet.
Old 07-16-2007

Not a fan of Transformers, but the movie is good. The epic battle at the end of the movie is a little too long, and it was a little too hard to tell the Decepticons from each other (they're all grey colored and stuff). Other than that, it was a good movie. I want to see it again.
Old 07-16-2007

i though that this movie was well done i loved it...but you know everyone is opened to there know options i'm just saying if there was a chance for me watching it again i would >_>
Old 07-17-2007

Eh.
When your central characters become a plot device.... that's when you know you're in trouble.
Old 07-17-2007

that movie was super special awesome!!!
Old 07-17-2007

I wish they removed the puny humans from it. It was cool.[/s]
Old 07-17-2007

Transformers wasn't at all disappointing to me. I found it very enjoyable. 5/5 for me.
Old 07-17-2007

i havent seen it yet...
I REALLY REALLY WANNA THO
Old 07-17-2007

I was never a fan of the TV series, toyline or anything (mainly because I wasn't born when most of it was out and popular at the time), but oh man did I love this movie.

I heard they're making a sequel where they will focus more on the Transformers.
Old 07-17-2007

megatron rules!!!
Old 07-17-2007

fo sho, this movie rocked, everything was perfect~ i just didnt like Optimus having his butt handed to him by Megatron, it should have been the other way around
Old 07-17-2007

why must the 'black' transformer die first??? his name was Jazz. i swear. most movies make supposedly black ppl die first >.<
Old 07-17-2007

At least nobody is reading each others posts to get all "OMG U FANBOY".
Old 07-17-2007

I couldn't agree more with the first post. The funny thing is is that I am not even into transformers. I never was one for animes or shows with mobile suits. But I actually LOVED this movie. So much that I had to see it again. XDD

Bumble Bee lubricating all over that smartass agent was worth seeing it twice. This movie was all I needed to become a Transformers/automobile fan.

w00t!

Overall score: 5 out of 5
Old 07-17-2007

very good movie, but coulda used more action
Old 07-17-2007

Quote:
Granted, I'm not about to buy a Camaro and try to pick up chicks, but it was a fun movie.
Oh, after that movie, if I had the money, I totally would.
Old 07-17-2007

Quote:
fo sho, this movie rocked, everything was perfect~ i just didnt like Optimus having his butt handed to him by Megatron, it should have been the other way around
Not really since Megatron in every incarnation has always been the stronger fighter......He's just not the best planner.
Old 07-17-2007

To all who say that transfomers was "awsome" or "good" or "great" have NOT see the ORIGINAL series or they would know that it does suck it sucks very much
Old 07-17-2007

Quote:
To all who say that transfomers was "awsome" or "good" or "great" have NOT see the ORIGINAL series or they would know that it does suck it sucks very much
Or maybe they realize the movie isn't completely based off of G1 Transformers?
Old 07-17-2007

Whoever doesn't like this movie is un american, and we woln't tolerate that "IN AMERICA"
Old 07-17-2007

Quote:
The movie isn't good because it isn't exactly like the original series?