This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007

I loved the Transformers movie. I know that some of you think the movie was garbage, but me? I was thoroughly entertained. Sure, maybe it wasn’t a ‘good’ movie, but it was an entertaining movie, and that’s what I paid money for. So all and all, I was glad I went to see it.

Oh, and I loved the gag with Bumblebee’s radio. xD
Old 07-18-2007

That movie was more than meets the eye...
>.>
<.<
Pretend I didnt say that...
Old 07-18-2007

This movie ruled. Some of the geratest CG mixed with real life I've ever seen, better than Jurassic Park even. Action packed comedy filled perverted humor goodness.
Old 07-18-2007

The movie was pretty cool, i have a question btw, does starscream survive? cuz you see a jet in the end fly to outer space.
Old 07-18-2007

this movie is awsome! i love transformers and i loveds the movie , s much action i was oin the edge of my seat the whole time
Old 07-18-2007

You know Ghandi, I thought that same thing. Shia's character gets caught up in this romantic involvement with Megan Fox, and leaves his best friend in the middle of nowhere to find his own way back. I think in an oversexed culture as it is, we should try to promote strong friendships above romantic relationships (especially to our youth). Also your right, Shia's character is materialistic and petty. His reward for saving the world is a girlfriend and a car.....Yeah there isn't much you take away from this film morally.
Old 07-18-2007

That movie was awesome. Can't wait 'til DVD.
Old 07-18-2007

I love G1 and the Movie. So there.
Old 07-18-2007

Oh God, I loved that movie so much. My brother and I went to see it, and my sister came because my parents didn't wanna lug her around. They didn't say that, it was written on their faces. I think she liked the movie a little.
It was a perfect combination of bad dialogue, awesome effects, and transforming robot. I didn't like the scenes about the army that much, I just wanted the ones about Shia and the Autobots.
Probably the only Michael Bay movie that people should like. Sorry, I just can't stand all of his other films.
Old 07-18-2007

I really like this movies mostly because of the nostalgia factor.
Old 07-18-2007

My voice gives this movie 3 out of 5 stars.
Old 07-18-2007

Blurb: Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

People who think this movie is bad need to get over their childhood nostalgia. Either that or just stay at home and keep watching your G1 tapes over and over. I don't care either way.
Old 07-18-2007

Jeez, Chill it's only a movie. Besides nobody cares about the humans we only care about Robots beating the slag out of each other
Old 07-18-2007

I've seen it 2 and 1/2 times
Old 07-18-2007

Ya I noticed that, I hate it even more since I am Black
Old 07-18-2007
Banned

I'm going to see it tonight.
Old 07-18-2007

It was amazing, wasn't it?
"Put the cube in my chest, Sam."

I'd put my cube in Optimus Prime's chest any day.
Old 07-18-2007

Send a message via AIM to jh4e Send a message via MSN to jh4e

I have seen this movie twice so far and will probably see it 2x more before it's gone! ^_^ What was everyone's fave part?
Old 07-18-2007

Yep. Starscream doesn't get his butt kicked, so expect a sequel ^_~*
Old 07-18-2007

LOL XD Yesh you did!!! It's ok because I didn't know what to think when I heard Sam say that at the beginning. My mouth dropped and that was it
Old 07-18-2007

I'm sorry. I'm not very well-versed when it comes to what movies people have made unless I've seen other works by them. What else has Michael Bay done
Old 07-18-2007

I loved it, it was so much better then I thought it would be
Old 07-18-2007

Oh yes, that gag was - oh gosh! XD And that lil emblem in the front - that had me in titters for a good five minutes! Although I must say that I think it could've done without the teenyboppers in it. Like teenagers are going to really believe crap like that would actually happen *snorts*
Old 07-18-2007

I don't think it really should matter on whether you've seen the series or not considering how many super hero movies have been made and very few of those have been well done. I think this has been the best done one so far next to maybe Spider Man and the FIRST X-men. All the rest of them can go to pot for all I care really *shrugs* And you know something else...the people that did the X-men movie didn't know anything about the series itself before they did it....maybe that's why the sequels to it didn't do all that great...the Spider-Man movies...I only saw the first one to it and I thought it was pretty good although I'm not sure how close to the series it was to be honest since that's like my childhood when those comics were out. The Superman movies - *snorts* - I only liked the ones with Christopher Reeves in them. The WORST done one I think was probably the Hulk. I hear the CGI for that was horrible and I could tell just from the previews.
Old 07-18-2007

Guess what? I'm black too and only until someone said such a dumb statement did I have to roll my eyes at that. Just because someone 'talks' that way doesn't make them black. I've seen plenty of people talk like that!
Old 07-18-2007

wow jh4e, thats a lot of posts at once o.o
Well i liked the movie but i was disappointed in it... they could have done better but i never expected much, still it was enjoyable. The graphics where amazing, the story needed work.
Old 07-18-2007

I have seen it three times. I was one of the lucky ones to see it before it actually came out on theaters. They played the movie at Anime Expo 2007 and i saw it there, along with a theater full of nerds screaming at every catch phrase or transformation.
Old 07-18-2007

even though I was never a transformer fan, but that movie rocked! ^_^
Old 07-19-2007

i saw it with my boyfriend! it was indeed "super special awesome"!!!

my favorite part was when the weapons expert was fighting in the city! how he was spinning and shooting~!

so cool~!
Old 07-19-2007

For those who are LONG TIME fans of Transformers but thought it sucked:

It was awesome for this sole reason alone: It's not as bad as it could've been.

...and think about it long and hard.