This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007

Blurb: i make films with kroze.
Send a message via AIM to BryyMiller Send a message via MSN to BryyMiller

Ya I noticed that, I hate it even more since I am Black

Oh please. There is no way that you could make Jazz dying into a racist statement.
Old 07-19-2007

Well, culturally, he did take his personality from urban-african-americans.

I suppose, in a way, he was black.

.......... kinda sad, though... he was so tiny compared to Megatron.
Old 07-19-2007

I'd like to point out this....

Masturbation + Transformers = NOT A GOOD MIX

That, and the whole end make out session on top of Bumblebee.......so wrong
Old 07-19-2007

That movie was awesome! It made me love Bumblebee more than Rachet though X3 and it's the only movie I've ever seen that kept my attention for the entire time **VERY short attention span**
Old 07-19-2007

...I wonder why Bumblebee was chosen, though... he was so small in the show...

Whatever happened to irresponsible Hotrod? <_<

And it's easy to keep your attention on that movie, since the scenes change almost every second... high impact action film, it takes no prisoners, and for some reason, it worked perfectly for the Transformer fights.
Old 07-19-2007
Banned

I thought it was and different then the cartoon.
Old 07-19-2007

All Transformers shows and... er... movies... have all been different. >_>
Never expect the same thing twice with Transformers.

...more than meets the eye. Ha. -_-
Old 07-19-2007

I'm a fan of all the Transformers, from G1 too, dare I say it, Cybertron....OK not really I love Transformers and watch them all, but Robots in Disguise, Energon, Cybertron, most of the ones made in Japan (except Armada) are SH*T, plain and simple.

However the things that made this movie great are it's little tributes to the original Movie. Like the part where Optimus answered where they learned how to talk and even a shot for shot take on where Jazz jumped up on the Tank, was directly from the original movie when Kup did it.
Old 07-19-2007

Every one has his own opinion but what i see is that others hate it while others love it (extremities huh?)

I personally really enjoyed the movie, good humorous scenes, really good CGI, lot's of action, there wasn't any part of the movie that "bored" me. Anyone else like the original movie soundtrack and the song played during the bumblebee-barricade chase?

The one thing that i didn't like is that there is too much going on with the robots, too alien... i would prefer if they were a bit simpler.

And what i really hate: Optimus Prime saying: "oops" and "My bad" omg, that sucked ><
Old 07-19-2007

Well, I thought it was good that there was "too much" going on with the robots and glad it was alien...

If they came from another planet, the stranger it would be, the better.
I don't like how we people from Earth expect anything outside our planet to be closely related to all things that we do.
Old 07-20-2007

This movie is teh smex~
Old 07-20-2007

I loved this movie!!! So what if they didn't stay completely to the original movie... They are making a sequel so I don't care!!! It was by far the best film I have seen this year though... Props to Ops Prime babeh!!
Old 07-20-2007

Send a message via AIM to jh4e Send a message via MSN to jh4e

*laughs* What can I say? I was a bit active that day Nimiety ^_^

You wanna know something though? When they only showed that clip from the robot that was on Mars and then they announced that was supposed to be Transformers, I totally doubted it and boy was I glad I was wrong about it. It was awesome.

Well, the storyline itself...I think they did pretty close to the animated series; however, of course, given that there were A LOT of differences between the two, I still think the storyline came out pretty good for what they wanted it to do yeah...

I wanna know something for anyone who is a Optimus fan - who the heck was weirded out seeing his actual mouth?! 0.o That...that just made me twitch a bit because we're so used to just his metal peice moving up and down.
Old 07-20-2007

Send a message via AIM to jh4e Send a message via MSN to jh4e

Well, here's an irony for Jazz. His color was GUN METAL BLACK. *grin* However, I just thought about something in regards to Jazz. Since Optimus said they learned Earth's languages - which I suppose includes slang - from WWW - then yes, anything's possible considering what the heck you find on here these days >> <<

Mr. Filament, talking about Masterbation, that just reminds me of the scene with the mother and the father coming to Sam's room when he's trying to look for the glasses *LOL* XD

And yes, that scene with - was it Bumblebee? - "peeing" or "lubricating" the S7 personnel - that I don't think could've been done any better XD That whole "Stop lubricating the man" is now a running joke in my section of the office, heh.

Sevasimos - Well would you've liked it if they would've said "Oh shit" instead? *snickers* I thought that whole scenario where they were trying to hide around the house to be one of the highlights of the movie.
Old 07-21-2007

Easily my favorite movie of the past few years. and I've never been all that into Transformers. I used to adore Beast Wars though XD
Old 07-21-2007

Yep, posting again.

After seeing it the first time I looked more into Transformers, and I found another reason I liked it.
I really liked that the the emphasis is more on the people than on the Autobots themselves. Or I liked that they added the human aspect of the conflict as well, if this makes more sense. It wasn't a movie JUST about the Autobots and Decepticons.
Old 07-21-2007

You can't really, considering he was a robot. No real race there. Sounded black maybe, but that's just sound.

Jazz kicked ass btw. Makes me wanna get a Pontiac.
Old 07-21-2007

Blurb: Guh? Muh? Wuh? Zuh?!
Send a message via MSN to Seraphim

In my opinion, Transformers is the best action movie ever.

I loved the scene when Megatron grabs Jazz and Jazz says," Do you want a piece of me?", and Megatron responds with: "No, I want two pieces". lol

Also, remember the scene where the Autobots are trying to avoid Witwicky's parents from seeing them and accidentally take out the power. Sam's mother says "the powers out?", where Sam's father responds by saying "It must be because of the Transformer". Rofl-copter, man
Old 07-21-2007

Oops! I accidentally posted twice.

[Edit]: Shut up, BryyMiller. Some kind of kind of moderator you are, you're meant to keep petty bickering out, but instead you're making petty bickering. For shame, man.
Old 07-21-2007

Blurb: i make films with kroze.
Send a message via AIM to BryyMiller Send a message via MSN to BryyMiller

I'm glad that Bay's generic death-humor amuses you.
Old 07-22-2007

"That was tingly"
Old 07-22-2007

Just saw the film today in England on a prerelease, an i love it!

Optimus Prime... He's llike a mechanical Jesus...
Old 07-23-2007

man, my "friends" went to see it tonight, im grounde so i begged them to wait ona week so we colud all see it together
they went anyways
i hate them
Old 07-23-2007

Rumor has it that Jazz(in G1 colors) and Barricade are going to be in the sequel as well as Soundwave, The Constructicons and The Dinobots. Overall a kickass movie that I recommend to everyone.
Old 07-24-2007

hey ghandi, i dont think anyone is going to buy a transforming camero, r try and re-enact a scene in the movie?

this movie was super sspecial awesome :D

when i was waiting to leave the cinema and get picked up, there where some older teenagers (aroundf 17-19) like: omfg did you see th part when that guy gets his head ripped off? and another guy was like: yeah, megatron rules, i want to be him!

and i was like: dude, all of you where in the cinema watching the same movie at the same time,

some woman was too busy reading her HP7 book at the end of the film, that she left a large bag of popcorn, that shed probably had about 5 peices of, on the floor, so me and my freind toox it and where like: zomgz free popcorn

i hope they do a sequel, there wasnt enough fighting though, it was either one robot getting pewned and he other kicking its ass, or neithe taking any damage

4/5
Old 07-24-2007

i dont get the bit whee bumblebee drives off after the girl (forgot name) insults him, does he drive off, transform into the camero, then drive back, or isit another transformer, i didnt see, i was drinking my melted ice cream at the time
Old 07-24-2007

When Bumblebee left, he went and scanned the passing 2008 Camero, then rearranged the body of his alternate form and changed the pigmentation of himself. Of course this all happened in about six seconds.
Old 07-25-2007

Transformers: my childhood in two and a half hours.

<3
Old 07-26-2007

I din't like the series or toys. But the movie was OK. Still you're never gonna see another CGI fight like Doc Ock vs Spidey.
Old 07-27-2007

I watched the movie last night, i give it 8/10. the plot was ridiculus of course, but who cares, the CGI was amazing...
[
The story could be resumed by this : "Autobots and Decepticons are seeking some energized cube, and the autobots won finally ! (strange)"
Humans were more robots than robots themself, but they were much more powerfull than robots (okay if you shoot a decepticon from below, the decepticon will fall like a pile of junk, and for autobots only you need tight ropes).
Lots of ridiculus dialogs, but i prefer this one : "I am Megatron...", i mean he was several thousand of year in glass and finally he came with this,remind us of his name.
*The end was almost ridiculus as the end of Spiderman 3, all the time optimus is trying to sacrifice himself, and finally we realize that it was peace of cake destroying Megatron, again use the trick : Attack a decepticon from below, it always work !
]